Masterbation?

Jade_2012

Reaction score
How long did you wait until you had "some fun" the sex is obv still a no go atm while im still recovering but can i still do other stuff? Or does the the 6week rule apply to this too?

As long as there is no penetration you are good. I think I was about 2 weeks out when I did for the first time. I was so scared about the abdominal contractions from orgasm, but it didn't hurt at all. I consulted my doctor and he said that orgasm can even help shrink the uterus faster.

I jumped him at 3 weeks... With that we had no other fun. It all depends how you feel. The whole NO sex thing is bs, as long as your not bleeding and what not. Your good to have sex, use a condom and have fun. But don't push urself if ur still sore, id suggest just doing other things

i dont masterbate. but we dtd 4.5weeks after my section. i never waited 6weeks with either of mine. just when you feel ready take your time to start with

Of course you can. The no sex rule is just to let the vaginal canal and stitches heal. Outside stimulation is no problem!

Haha I was nervous the first time too. Orgasms are fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->