maternity bras -advice please :-)

SPN1304

new mummy to baby boy :-)
Reaction score
Hiya,

Well I am finally going to buy some maternity bras tomorrow mine are really too small now :blush: and not comfy.

Any recommendations? Do I buy my normal size or get measured up? I am normally at 34DD so I hope they will be comfy as they are not underwired are they?

Thanks for helping :thumbup: I am really clueless!! :blush:

No advice (I am officially useless) but I am in exactly the same boat and would love to know what people recommend! X

A friend told me to buy cotton bra because they are simply comfortable and can last you till you're nursing your baby. I just bought these from Linda Maternity, and they are really comfy.

hi,i would say go and get measured. i went to mothercare and the assistant was soooo helpful! she measured me and then got a selection of bras for me so i didnt have to leave changing room. i bought cotton sleep bras and day bras-£ 20 for pack of two and they are really comfy x

I am actually looking forward to going to buy some tomorrow haha. Looking forward to feeling comfy again!

I went up a cupsize from B to C, but only close to delivery. So I bought a few comfy ones during pregnancy, and I had to buy some new ones once my milk came in. Definitely go for non-underwired ones. Also, it's supposed to be good to wear one to sleep.

I just got some that I had recently ordered. I am soooo much more comfortable!! I usually buy all my 'delicates' at BareNecessities.com . . . You'll see maternity on the bottom right if you scroll down, I usually select Nursing fromthere.. I think there is a better selection. . . .

I bought some by Hot Milk, which I love and also one by Elle MacPherson. All of them are very comfortable so you wont go wrong with them. . I personally order a band size up. . I'm normally a 32DD so I order a 34DD. Mostly because you naturally store fat in your back so I had this fear that I would outgrow the 32 band. They fit beautifully.. .I actually just ordered another one after I received the initial two. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->