maternity clothes!!

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
well in the last few days i have noticed my jeans are tight and uncomfortable and to feel comfortable is to have the button and zip undone but it isnt really practical, so i might go and get some early term maternity trousers tomorrow.

do you think its way too early to start buying maternity clothes already?
the only thing is i dont want to buy some normal trousers in a bigger size and then in a few weeks they will be tight again and then ill have to buy another pair.

thanks in adavnce.

I'm having the exact same problem. What I did was buy jeans (I got some of the stretch kind from Kohls) in a size bigger than my normal size. But I can't forsee how long they'll last. I had the same jeans in my normal size and they've been able to stretch comfortably until just recently.

Personally, I'm scared of getting into maternity clothes :( I don't want to look frumpy and most of the styles I've seen are like nothing I'd ever wear.

I didn't start buying until around 12 weeks. Of course, I didnt find out until almost 2 months :shock:
It just depends on the person though, some people start showing sooner than others.

I am having to wear the top button open on all my trousers, i have spoke to friends who all said they bought some maternity trousers between 9 and 12 weeks, so i dont think too early, best to be comfortable. Next have some nice maternity clothes.

I am having to wear the top button open on all my trousers, i have spoke to friends who all said they bought some maternity trousers between 9 and 12 weeks, so i dont think too early, best to be comfortable. Next have some nice maternity clothes.

arh thank you.
i just wanted to be comfortable thats all and just thought that as im not gonna be getting any smaller that i should just get some early term trousers.

thanks x x x

I'm 7 weeks 2 days pregnant with #3 and I'm having the same problem. In fact I have an appointment today and I'm seriously considering trying my maternity clothes so that I'm not uncomfortable. Plus the extra pressure on my stomach makes my MS so much worse. I've been living in wind pants and scrubs for the last week to help out. :blush: lol

I don't think it is way to early hun, if you are starting to need them then you really need to be thinking about getting some. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->