maternity clothes

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by 1sttimemummy, Dec 15, 2009.

1. 1sttimemummy

1sttimemummy Preganant - 1st trimester

hi i was just wandering when everyone was in / intending to be in to maternity clothes? my normal jeans are staring to feel a bit tight already at 15 weeks dont think itl be much longer lol xx

2. Janidog

Janidog Well-Known Member

I've been wearing maternity trousers at the mo cause my tummy has bloated quite a lot!!!!!

3. Sazzoire

Sazzoire Well-Known Member

15 weeks!!! I've been in Maternity trousers for anout the last 2-3 weeks.... my normal trousers were getting so uncomfortable and were cutting into my stomach. I think I'm gonna be a right porker!! :haha:

4. newmummytobe

newmummytobe Mum to gorgeous baby boy

i am wondering the same thing. i dont like this inbetween stage when you are between normal clothes and maternity. i have ordered a maternity dress to wear over xmas but not sure if it will look silly coz i only have a little bump at the moment! xx

5. Rozie_1985

Rozie_1985 Mummy To Joel

I am still in all my clothes, jeans are a little tight at the moment but bump bands are amazing!! xxx

6. 1sttimemummy

1sttimemummy Preganant - 1st trimester

yeh thats how i feel like i am inbetween, i can fit in to normal clothes but starting to get a bit uncomfortable, and as for going out over xmas time iv seen a lovely maternity dress but i dunno if it will be to baggy around the bump area cos its not huge yet xx

7. kitabird

kitabird Mammy to 2 boys

My clothes stopped fitting at about 9 weeks I think! I've bought a few pairs of trousers in the next size up and got a Bellybelt, which helps as long as you've got long tops. I've had a look at maternity trousers but they seemed massive!