Maternity Wedding Dresses

src

Reaction score
Originally my fiancé and I were going to get married on Halloween of this year, with a courthouse wedding and a party for family and friends the following weekend. We had been trying to get pregnant for some time before getting engaged to no avail. Now, of course, since we made plans, I'm pregnant with a baby due at the end of September. While this wouldn't really interfere with the courthouse plan, I doubt very much we will much feel like celebrating with a month-old infant. So it's looking like we will have a simple ceremony and reception in July, when I will be about seven months along.

Regarding dresses... I'm in love with this one https://www.lightinthebox.com/Empir...aternity-Wedding-Dress--WSM0216-_p249434.html It doesn't so much seem to be a maternity dress as it is a dress they can tailor for you to wear while pregnant. But how does one go about measurements when I know I'll be growing at a rapid rate? Should I order in advance to allow for tailoring time if necessary later or wait until close to the date so the measurements are as accurate as possible? Am I wasting my time looking for something like this online in the first place?

Oh wow, I wouldn't even know where to start. I would perhaps go to a bridal shop and ask or their advice about it. They must deal with pregnant brides quite often, and dresses need ordering months in advance so there must be a rough guide of how to measure allowing for growing bump :thumbup:

I plan on being pregnant for my wedding so I bought a dress I knew I could fit a bump under easily with the style (A line).

So go shopping and imagine you have a bump!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->