max branning eastenders storyline

whiby

Reaction score
hello! can someone please explain to me what's going on in Enders with Max/Phil the bankrutcy - I get that Max is in debt but I don't know why? I was hoping last night Max would explain to Tanya so I would know too! LOL!

Thanks!

I'm soooo glad someone asked this ! I'm confused

From what I gather Max was scamming the residents of Albert Square, by pocketing there insurance premiums.

yep confused over here too! I dont even know what an insurance premium is. I should really considering we have car and home insurance :rofl: x

Yeah thats what i gathered too, i think he just got in a bit of debt and kept the queen vics premium, then they had the fire, and he had to attempt to pay out the insurance money, so then he kept more peoples premiums and just ended up in the shit!

ooo i hardly watch it now, but it so confuses me at the moment :blush:

I thought he got fired? He had some weird phonecalls going on... buuttt I've just googled it and I think he basically just got into debt and so like the other posters said, scammed the Mitchells but then they needed money so he scammed Heather and some others but just got in too deep.

i always feel sorry for max haha

why didnt he just ask his brother jack for a loan

dozy get x

max lost his job a while back i cant rember when but it was aggeessss. but he stil said he was ''working'' to those on the square and then pocketed the money the wer giving him to keep the roof over dare heads. but youno worse came to worse.

what i dont get is why he just dint tell tan that he didnt have a job = no money!!!

i would prefer my man to say lisen dis dis dis im broke instead of me living the rich life then months down he tells me my buisness has gone cause i been spending like a crazy git cause i fort we wer still well off

Aah cheers, I thought he'd lost his job but wasn't 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"