Maxi cosi family fiX isofix base/tomy sensor monitor

browneyes121

Reaction score
Brand new, never been used maxi cosi family fix isofix base for sale. Can be used with Any maxi cosi family car seat. Comes with instructions. Can take photos if any interest. Am in dartford area (right next to bluewater) fOr collection or can arrange courrier.

Also got a tomy sensor mat and monitor, perfect condition but with no instructions or box. Has been used for six months but we've now bought a video monitor so am selling this one.

hi have you still got the car seat base? can it be used with seat belt and how much would you take posted? thanks

hi have you still got the car seat base? can it be used with seat belt and how much would you take posted? thanks

Hiya, the base is attached to the car permenatley so you wouldn't need to use a seat belt. The carseat clips onto the base making it a lot easier to get the carseat in and out of the car. It retails at £120, mine has never been used so would be looking for £50 plus courier fees. Xx

Hiya, the base is attached to the car permenatley so you wouldn't need to use a seat belt. The carseat clips onto the base making it a lot easier to get the carseat in and out of the car. It retails at £120, mine has never been used so would be looking for £50 plus courier fees. Xx

ok thanks i'll talk to oh and get back to you that ok? yeah we haven't got isofix atm so was wondering if belt can hold base i know most can that have seen. would you be able to quote courier too please thanks if i had to would you keep it for couple weeks for me? x

Hiya
Is the car seat base still for sale? If so I would like to buy it please. My cousin lives in Otford (Sevenoaks) not far from you at all so she could pick it and pay u on collection. Many thanks
P.S been visiting for ages but first post so just working my way around!

Hi Browneyes121,
Please could you let me know if the base is still for sale? Desperate for one!
Many thanks

Hi hun, yes still for sale. Can arrange a pick up most days. X

I was thinking that I'll pick it up myself, good excuse to drop into Bluewater! I still dint have PM yet bur will try to PM you after another post :)

That's absolutley fine, I am literally minutes away from bluewater x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->