Maxi Cosi Pebble newborn insert

MoominJ

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been tr ting to find on the internet but can't find anything about when to stop using the newborn wedge shape insert in the maxi cosi pebble. Anyone any ideas?

I think some of the older versions had it attached to the head rest but the one I have has a seperate little wedge cushion for under the bum for newborns?

Also when can they stay in it for longer than 2-3 hours or is that never?

I had this problem too. I emailed maxi cosi via their website and you can buy a replacement wedge/head support for about £16 (uk)

I stopped using it when LO was around 3 months.

I think my LO was around 4ish months but she was a wee dot of a thing so that might be younger for a bigger baby x

I stopped using it after a couple of months but me baby is really long!!

I don't know about length of time we can only do 5 mins before she starts screaming anyway haha!xx

At about 3 months when her feet started going over the edge.

Im thinking this aswell! I have the cabriofix and the newborn headrest thing is attached to a little wedge bit that goes under the bum/back area. No idea when to stop using that and take it out

Im thinking this aswell! I have the cabriofix and the newborn headrest thing is attached to a little wedge bit that goes under the bum/back area. No idea when to stop using that and take it out

With the cabrio fix, you can remove the wedge foam cushion from underneath and leave the headrest in. Flip it over & have a look :flower:

I think I stopped using the wedge around 3m and the head cushion about 6m x

Thanks everyone!

He's 8 weeks n his feet are starting to hang over do u think I should take it out or leave it a little longer, he's very long, in fact he's in 3-6 month clothing n the docs are suprised at how big he is especially for a breastfed baby lol I must have full fat milk :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->