May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been quiet for a while. I had a pretty terrible year last year but things feel like they are started to turn around finally! All being well, I start IUI this week. I have been on the dreaded clomid but have now finished and ready for my first scan on Wed morning.

It is lovely to see you girlies with so mnay BFPs and of course the new arrivals! Hope you don't mind having me back xx

Kel: glad your back, fingers crossed for the clomid, or the IUI if not.

Sarlar: I am keeping things crossed for you in case. :hugs:

Kel nice to have you back.
My beta was negative less than one do most likely s chemical pregnancy. Am having terrible cramps and the bleeding started . Just waiting to very a. Call. From the doc about clomid. Not sure if I should start it. My fs appt is in a couple weeks and then hopefully we will start iui!

:hi: girls how are you all weather sunny her but not warm went for a nice walk with the oh my son and my niece's son they were on the bikes we had the dogs walked up to the dam was nice going to put tea on now i am starving x x x

Kel nice to have you back.
My beta was negative less than one do most likely s chemical pregnancy. Am having terrible cramps and the bleeding started . Just waiting to very a. Call. From the doc about clomid. Not sure if I should start it. My fs appt is in a couple weeks and then hopefully we will start iui!

Hey!!

Sorry to hear about your beta :( :hugs: xx

Hi all,

My scan went well this morning, see results below:
Rt Ov- Lt ov -
1x16mm 1x16.5mm
1x11mm 1x11mm
1x10mm

End= 7.8
The fertility nurse said that all is looking good. I expected that because I had 5 follies they would cancel the iui, but apparently not, as they only expect the two larger follies to grow big enough to pop. So I am back tomorrow morning for another scan and all being well the iui will take place on Saturday.

How is everyone today?

Looks great Kel I am excited for you! We have decided to take a break this month after last months painful end. We both took it kinda hard. Plus we will have a clean slate and a new plan when we see the fs at the end of the month.

Looks great Kel I am excited for you! We have decided to take a break this month after last months painful end. We both took it kinda hard. Plus we will have a clean slate and a new plan when we see the fs at the end of the month.

Arr thanks Sarlar :) Sorry it ended with a BFN last cycle....sometimes you do need a break just to re-evaluate everything. I know I certainly felt better once the FS agreed to refer us to IUI. The nurse said that if you don't get a BFP in the first 6 months you are better to go on to the next step. I will look forward to hearing what your fs says at the end of the month.

I went for another scan this morning and was shocked to find out that my follies have grown loads since yesterday :thumbup:. I wasn't expecting to have IUI until the weekend.

Rt: 17mm & 12mm Lt: 20.5mm & 14.4mm

They gave me an injection (Top of my bottom...ouch) and said that IUI will be tomorrow Ekk!! My lining was a little thinner at 7mm but the nurse said it can fluctuate and the injection should thicken it up. I did have some fluid in my uterus too so she wanted to get the IUI done tomorrow. :wacko:

:hi: girls lovely here today woopp afm had a bad stomach today diearria bad cramps backache hope these are good signs x x x

hey ladies.....just checking in to say hi! I am about 2 or 3 dpo...not to sure at this point but tryign to stay calm!

Dizz - how much clomid did you take? fxed for you hun!

hey ladies.....just checking in to say hi! I am about 2 or 3 dpo...not to sure at this point but tryign to stay calm!

Dizz - how much clomid did you take? fxed for you hun!

Thank you!

Just 50mg, but only 3 tablets on CD2,4 & 6 as I overstimulate on 5. Feeling ok today, I have twinges on mt lower left side and a bit of back ache but that could be anything at this stage. Currently, 3DPO & IUI. Trying to stay positive as April was lucky for me last year!

How is everyone else?

having a weird month.... have had some weird brown stringy spotting here and there today and yesterday. very strange for cd 9 and 10. i guess i am totally screwed up from last month!!! getting excited for my appt. with the reproductive endocrinologist next week..... he better tell me some great plan considering i got prebilled for the appt. for 400 dollars!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->