May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

caz- feel better hun, maybe you should call you fs about that blurred vision....cant be fun!

Dizz- well nips are still sore but not as much so I think af will be here around 2 days from now...how about you?

Dr wants me to increase to 100mgs next cycle....I am a bit afraid though I didnt really have any symptoms on 50mgs....oh we will see!

ANC - how did your appt go?
hope everyone is doing well!

:hi: girls well just waiting to go the gym af has gone we bd last night love it ha cant wait get some soft cups just spotting a little ttc i have read up on it just a symptom you get off it not had it today x x x

Well had my CD 10 tracking scan today, my biggest follicle on my left side measured 12 mm and my lining is measuring 5.8 mm. Have another scan on Saturday so keeping everything crossed that my little follicle grows a wee bitty bigger. Strange thing is that I had nothing much going on in my right ovary and yet thats where I had most cramping when I was taking the clomid.

Does anybody how much they can grow each day?

caz - glad to hear you are feeling better!

kop - sorry i dont think I can answer that question! I always have pain on my right side regardless of which ovary Ov from....weird huh!

caz- feel better hun, maybe you should call you fs about that blurred vision....cant be fun!

Dizz- well nips are still sore but not as much so I think af will be here around 2 days from now...how about you?

Dr wants me to increase to 100mgs next cycle....I am a bit afraid though I didnt really have any symptoms on 50mgs....oh we will see!

ANC - how did your appt go?
hope everyone is doing well!

Hey there,

Boobs & nipps still sore but I am trying not to read too much into this. I don't feel anything else so have no idea if my 1st cycle of IUI has been successful :shrug:

Thanks for thinking of me though..... the support has been great!!:hugs:

Hope AF stays away xx

Fingers crossed! I have been to the re . She wants me to have some labs, a glucose tolerance test, vag us, and a sgh. Repeat sa also.. then as long as everything is fine, she is thinking a different med to increase ovulation other than clomid cause she thinks it is thinning my lining too much and prometrium suppositories cause she thinks my progesterone is too low and dropping off early. So now I have to wait for af to arrive to start tests. Ugh...

sarlar - sounds like you have some work ahead of you...but dont worry it will be worth it in the end to have some answers!

dizz - yeah right there with ya....I am waiting for af problaby tomorrow....cramps have started though and nips arent hurting as much anymore.

Hey,

I started spotting this morning so am out this cycle :'(

Hope you are all doing well and having a good weekend xx

I did ovulate again yay! not sure which day but either yesterday or today..here's hoping!

sorry kel:( hopefully next month... hugs!!

ttc- so are you late now??

:hi: girls how are you all afm been shopping come back done my mil gardens for them nice and clean just chilling now last pill tonight wooopppp x x x

with clomid my lp is much longer.....16 days...so today is 16 dpo and af shoudl start either tonigh or tomorrow.....My temp went down this morning so I am thinking this is it...oh and my cramps started!

Dizz - looks like its me and you together again this month.....cheers to our bfps at the end of May!

:hi: girls how are you all me dinner is on i am starving going to paint the fench in my garden today why its lovely again x x x

Hi ladies,

Well I am fearing it is day ja vu again!!!!

I started spotting Friday which is quite normal for me as I normally get brown spotting before AF arrives properly. I was expecting to start my period properly yesterday....... but it hasn't arrived!!

Now I am a bit confused, this happened this time last year when I had clomid for the first time. I had what I thought was a period but I was actually pg. I was hoping to start clomid today but it looks like i am going to have to hold out. I have just got a BFN on a pg test but I suppose it could still be a bit early.

As it is a bank holiday, the fertility clinic is also closed so I think I will just have to hold out until the morning.

Any ideas??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->