May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

dizz - wow we are cycle buds! I am about 6 dpo today!

Sarlar - oh fxed he has a plan for you guys!

caz - nice temp dip! Implantation I hope!!!!

:hi: girls hope your all enjoying the sun if its nice were you are afm this bnb has been funny when trying to get on it not long to test wooppp hope its worked this time round ttc i hope hun ha how are you were are you in your cycle hun x x x

Hello ladies,
My first round of clomid 50mg was a fail bcause AF showed up today so I will b starting my 2nd round of clomid 50mg on Saturday. I am hoping that with this round I will get my BFP. I have been trying for 18 months now, and I am ready to have my last baby. Baby dust to everyone

ttc and kel any news yet??? dying to hear!!!

Hey Sarlar,

Currently on CD23 & 10DPIUI so no news yet. I have had SUPER, SUPER sore boobies ...more so than ever before but this could be the progesterone from 3follies I guess. I have been feeling a bit twingy and hormonal the past few days.

I might be tempted to test on Friday, 2 weeks since the IUI, what do you think?

How are you honey?

Kel xx

kel- i think i would have tested already!! lol... i am a bit of a poas addict. I say definately go for it 13 dpiui. afm, not great. been having a lot of pain and cramps. i think i must have o'd on saturday considering the pain!! about a year ago, i confided in my sister about our difficulty with having children. at that time, I was just starting clomid. no one else really knows as it is so difficult when people know and ask all the time. anyways, talked with my dad and he told me my sister had told him about what was going on. i was so upset she broke my trust. our struggles are our things to share, especially with my parents. it should come from us. when i confronted her she was really mean and said I should talk about it then if I didnt want people to know. she then atttacked me about not giving her children enough attention. seriously?? it has been such a rough month with our pregnancy mishap a few weeks ago and this was the last thing i needed. super down....
on the upside, my appt. with the reproductive endo is in two days!

caz- sorry to hear af got you.
kel- i'd have so tested already!!!!!
Sarlar- sorry about your sis, people can be so mean, especially when they don't know how it feels to LTTTC.

Hi there girls,

Sorry about your sister Sarlar, nobody understands what it feels like to be in our position unless they have been through it themselves. Good luck with your clomid this cycle, fingers crossed it does the job!

Still holding out on testing, I know I am mad! Will let you know how I get on at the weekend.

Dasii / Caz: hope you are both well x

Kel x

:hi: girls how are you all afm 1st pill down 1 to go tonight wooppp when back the gym proper today loved it done ever think and a big run feel good hate not working out daisii i am takeing my clomid like you did this cycle hope it works did you take them same time hun x x x

caz - took 50mg in the morning and next 50mg at night. Good luck!

hey ladies!

I am about 12-13 dpo and only symptom is sore boobs since 8 dpo....but I think that is the clomid.

sarlar - sorry about yoru sister....sometimes the closest people to us who have never been through this are the worst at comforting you.

caz - sorry af gotcha!

Hope everyone had a happy easter!

kel, ttc- my fingers are croseed!! we all started this journey together so I think it is time for us to finish it!! i will be checking this OBSESSIVELY this weekend to see results from you ladies!!

caz-sorry about af. gl this next cycle.

going in tomorrow for my CD 17 ultrasound to see if i ovulated. I have once..but not til day 19. I hate waiting! I have signs of ovulation but not too many so i dunno..guess we'll see

:hi:girls how are you all weather nice her today just come back from the gym and got ready and that and took the dogs for a walk well symptoms have hit me hard today got them all even blured vision x x x

Hey!!

Caz: Weather is lovely here today... I even have my washing on the line lol! I am also having a bit of a spring clean as DH has gone back to work today until Friday when we have a nice long weekend together again. Sorry to hear about your side effects...damn Clomid!

Sarlar: I really hope we can all finish this story...that would be amazing! I feel really emotional today but apart from sore boobs, don't have and symptoms. This has got to be the longest 2WW ever!

TTC: Sounds like we are in the same position! I have been off work in the 2WW and whilst it has been good to relax I have spend more time obsessing about everything. Can't wait to get back to work now to get my mind off everything!!

Hope you are all having a good day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->