May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hey Caz,

sounds like you have had a productive day. I have been really lazy today as I cba to do anything.

I have had brown spotting since my IUI on wed, fine apart from that.

xx

Thanks you! I think it is more likely to do with trying to get my cervix as part of the IUI procedure... it was quite uncomfortable :(

I'm sure it will settle x

morning :hi: girls just waiting to go the gym weather he is crap rain rain wish the sun would come out still ill cant stop weeing x x x

hey girls! kel, ttc are you guys at the end of your tww??

af finally arrived- only 15 days late!! seriously.... so I will be calling the FS in the morning to set up all my appointments this week! Yipee!

morning girls :hi: going the gym doing light exercise not long now for me to test if there is no :af: x x x

hey ladies...

I am in the tww....I guess about 6 dpo....but it was so strange this cycle on 100mgs...which is my first time at an increased dose, I have had no symptoms of ov....no sore nips, no cramping...NADA! I got a peak on my cbfm and I usually ovulate on my own which is why the lack of symptoms is puzzling me!

ttc i didn't have any on my 1st round of 100mg but my 2nd i had ever symptom going x x x

Hey there,

Sarlar: Great news about AF finally arriving....what a pain but at least you can plan now. TTC: Fab you got a PEAK!! Strange about your lack of symptoms - don't give up hope though :) Caz: Hope AF stays away x

Today, I found out that my progesterone was 60 = good ovulation this cycle. I had pink spotting last night and a bit of brown spotting a little earlier. I really don't know what this means as I am only really on CD21 and 12DPIUI. Will keep you posted though!!

dizzikel: could be implantation!?! Keeping my fingers crossed for all you guys.
:flower:

thanks caz.....

Dizz those signs sound awesome! Fxed for you!

Kel- hope its implantation!
Caz- fingers crossed for a bfp!
Ttc- hope the 1 ww goes fast.
And, got my us, glucose tol test and labs tom!

:hi: girls :af: got me so on to 3rd round of clomid this month i am using everything conceive plus decaff green tea grapefruit juice if any of you girls used soft cups witch ones did you use think i am going to ask my doc if she will send me for a scan to see if i respond well on 100mg going to try and loses 2 stone then i am 10 stone on a good note i had a brill work out at the gym done 15minute run 5 minute walk 10 minutes on crosstrainer and some light weights feel great not done it for 3 weeks x x x x

Had my tests done today and was told my lining was way too thick! I am so confused now. She said they will do another next week and then we will discuss treatment options. Ugh....

Caz: Really sorry about the AF showing up hun. That really sucks x
Sarlar: How odd about your lining.....hopefully you will start to get some answers very soon xx

AF showed her ugly head last night which = a failed #2 cycle of IUI :(

I am having a break next cycle as DH is away during my fertile period so my final IUI cycle will be July.

Hope you guys are all doing ok xx

kel why don't you do egg sharing with ivf hun my friend done iui it took her 4 rounds to get her son x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->