May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

:hi: can i sneak over a little early :) feeling a little lonely in second tri now everyones moved lol !! My yellow bump is due may 21st :) xxx

Happy Valentine day everyone!

I'm officially in 3rd tri 2day woohoo! X

kitty - i'm due the 6th with a girl as well :D

Cool, snap! :)

any names picked out yet?

Yep, although we're keeping them secret from everyone else until she's born. We've talked over quite a few different names but keep coming back to the same one - Scarlet Rose. DH wants to have it as a double-barrelled first name, but I prefer 2 separate names so she can choose to use one, the other or both!

How about you? Any favourites yet?

that's a pretty name! :)
we've chosen Savannah, middle name Lynn after my mom (her middle name).

Hello Ladies, Im now officially in 3rd tri, suppose i should move over now, Yey! DH and I have this week off work and spent yesterday baby shopping and now doing the last painting bits in the nursery. I cannot wait to get the carpet ordered and all the furniture up :) We also ordered the pram today :)

How is everyone? Im getting really achey (esp lower back) and sleeping lots. Hope thats normal!?

xxx

Hello Ladies, Im now officially in 3rd tri, suppose i should move over now, Yey! DH and I have this week off work and spent yesterday baby shopping and now doing the last painting bits in the nursery. I cannot wait to get the carpet ordered and all the furniture up :) We also ordered the pram today :)

How is everyone? Im getting really achey (esp lower back) and sleeping lots. Hope thats normal!?

xxx

Welcome over to 3rd tri! xxx

I think its normal to get your tiredness back like in 1st tri, well i hope so as i keep falling asleep at work in the afternoon!! lol I also cant wait to get into bed at night, although baby likes to do a workout as soon as i get in. x:haha:

Just sneaking over here a few weeks early...I'm due May 30th! Look forward to being here in a few weeks!

:hi: can i sneak over a little early :) feeling a little lonely in second tri now everyones moved lol !! My yellow bump is due may 21st :) xxx

1st of all hey alll :) ive popped over to say hi think i should since ive only got a few days.
hey im also due 21st may :) xx

sneaking over for a visit from second tri im due may 26th and im expecting a little girl cant wait!! x

Gonna post again as it looks as though it's been missed. Due May 9th with a little princess. :)

Hey, no I didnt miss you, I just hadn't updated since page 14!!! It's just taken me an hour to catch up lol.x

My word you lot can talk!!! It's hard to keep up!! lol

Anywho, all updated!! Those of you who didn't post your team colour have been put down as yellow unless you tell me otherwise... And Anna1982 have put you at the bottom ;)

How is everyone doing? I'm just getting to that point of finding things hard!!! I get out of breath walking up the stairs sometimes and I can't slouch on the sofa anymore, it's just SO uncomfortable!! I have to laugh every morning when Ive spent most of the night on my side, only to wake up on my back and baby has made herself at home and completely stretched out, head up in my ribs and my bump is almost non-existent! lol. I can feel head/bum/knees/back sticking out once in a while it's so odd!! Oh and the waddle has started, on no the wonderful pregnancy waddle... ugh... xx

Oh did I miss you... I swear I added you lol. Must be going mad... xx

its ok :) im new to third tri just waiting to actual date to announce if you get me. thank you :) x

Hi. Im due with our 1st baby 12th may. Me, my family and hubbys family all think I will be earlier than that due to my size and baby is measuring bigger.

Hi! Im due May 18th please add me. And I'm team blue :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->