• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

Hi theree, I'm due May 6th, on team yellow! :yellow:

Please add me! I'm due May 9th and I'm having a boy.

I officially come over in a week but I am due the 20th with a boy.

Have any of you girls gotten seriously umcomfortable recently? My bump popped out last weekend and all week i've felt horribly uncomfortable in my own skin, everytrhing hurts. Up until that point i felt ok-ish.

Don't think it helps that i also fell over and squished the bump, but still i'm quite glad i'll be getting a section or induced at 38 weeks cos another 14 weeks of this could be torture :dohh:

Two words ... Stretch marks!! Mine have made an appearance but all at the bottom of my bump. Really red and angry ones, I've been moisturising religiously twice per day but they have still appeared 

Aww helen :hugs: Stretchies are evil little things, I used all the creams available when I was preggers with my son and still ended up looking like a map of the London Underground, they faded really quickly though :)

Ah wiggler, hope mine fade fast! Just seem to be getting more everyday! Yuk! Lol

No stretch marks for me yet but I have also become more uncomfortable in the past few days. I really hadn't had a problem before but I think my pelvis is starting to move and my belly is stretching more. I have a massive bump and I think my body is adjusting to be more balanced.

Has anyone had nosebleeds?

Oh Bizybee i've had loads of nosebleeds, they are horrible. I actually had one in my sleep the other week which was horrible!

Two words ... Stretch marks!! Mine have made an appearance but all at the bottom of my bump. Really red and angry ones, I've been moisturising religiously twice per day but they have still appeared 

I got them with both of my boys because i was dumb and at the time didnt care & didnt put any lotions or oils on my bump/butt/thighs..(I was very tiny and stretched alot with the pregnancies lol) But they did fade on my tummy, especially when I got a nice tan, I have been rubbing oils/lotions on my bump/legs/boobs/everywhere since like 10 weeks and I think I actually am starting to get some new ones on my belly :( Oh well...I hope they will fade later one..

No stretch marks for me yet but I have also become more uncomfortable in the past few days. I really hadn't had a problem before but I think my pelvis is starting to move and my belly is stretching more. I have a massive bump and I think my body is adjusting to be more balanced.

I have nosebleeds almost every day :( It's terrible. I found that a humidifier has helped out alot but still get them.

Hi guys! Can I join you? I'm team pink, due May 6th - 28 weeks today, hooray!

I had a bloody nostril just on one side all the time, I'd get blood out on a regular basis all day long. I've been running Air Purifiers and have seen a huge different, still bleed a bit, but not nearly as bad!

Oh gosh! May Mummies already, i was a May Mummy last year! Time goes so fast! Good luck to you all :flower:

Thanks girls. Sorry you have them too but glad to hear they are normal. Mine have been bad, especially at night. We have a humidifier but I haven't noticed much of a change. I'm on blood thinners, which certainly isn't helping. I keep worrying that I'll wake up with a ruined pillow but I've been lucky so far. Only had to get a stain out of my blanket once.

i just started my third tri and i am due may 13 and having a little boy! second baby!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->