May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

Thanks girls. Sorry you have them too but glad to hear they are normal. Mine have been bad, especially at night. We have a humidifier but I haven't noticed much of a change. I'm on blood thinners, which certainly isn't helping. I keep worrying that I'll wake up with a ruined pillow but I've been lucky so far. Only had to get a stain out of my blanket once.

Oh I'm on blood thinners too BizyBee, it's definitely making the nosebleeds worse. I can't wait til they stop!

Haven't officialy moved over here yet, but been doing a lot of lurking. I'm due 19th May

Hey there I am due may 11th and we are team yellow :thumbup:cant wait to meet our little munchkin 12 weeks on wed, whoo hoo

I haven't gotten any stretch marks yet but I didn't start getting them until 32 weeks with my son so only time will tell. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough that I wont get any new ones, I just got them on my hip last time.

I have a constant runny rose and nose bleeds since getting pregnant. It will be nice when I can start breathing through my nose at night.

I won't be over for a couple of weeks yet but am due May 28th with a little girl. :flower:

Bit early but I am due 22nd May with a little boy, 3rd Tri is coming back to me from last time and I must say I am not looking forward to it!! Just want baby here now and the pregnancy over and done with :thumbup: xx

Bit early but I am due 22nd May with a little boy, 3rd Tri is coming back to me from last time and I must say I am not looking forward to it!! Just want baby here now and the pregnancy over and done with :thumbup: xx

Ooh scary, why you not looking forward to third tri? Eek now I'm wondering what's to come!

hi ladies! i'm due may 7th and must admit third tri forum isn't quite as fun as second tri. all the birth/waters/overdue posts make me feel like i'm back in first tri with a looooong way to go!

Ah wiggler, hope mine fade fast! Just seem to be getting more everyday! Yuk! Lol

boo to stretch marks!!! i've yet to see the little so-and-so's, but think bump has still got a lot of growing so am sure they're in sight. did they come up very quickly - like overnight? or was it gradual?

Ah wiggler, hope mine fade fast! Just seem to be getting more everyday! Yuk! Lol

boo to stretch marks!!! i've yet to see the little so-and-so's, but think bump has still got a lot of growing so am sure they're in sight. did they come up very quickly - like overnight? or was it gradual?

From getting the first one to the second one seemed like ages but all of a sudden i seemed to have produced about 10 in a week!!!!!!!! Where the hell did they come from? Ive not eaten/done anything different, all i can think of is that baby has had a growth spurt!

hey there my due date is 1th of May so excited to see my little baby......

not quite third tri yet but team blue due 24th x

Hiya
can I be an hounary May member even though Im due in June
Im due June 22nd but as its twins will be induced June 1st
theres a huge chance they will come early in May

Im expecting twin girls, cant wait theyll be Holly and Lily

:) Hi girls!! Am happy to be in the May group. My LO is due May 11th, cant wait :)

I know its crazy reading abt all the lil bubs being born or ppl almost due, seems like ages away x

it'll fly by now, trust me, my first was born in june, but came early in may, wont be long at all, once u hit those double digits it flies. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->