May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

I'm due May 5th but will be having a repeat C-Section at 39 weeks:thumbup:

ETA; Oh yeah! Team PINK!

OMG I cant believe us May babies have made it over here!!

I am due May 11, team blue!!

Still lurking btwn both, but I am finding more relevant info here the past couple of days!

Wiggler, I feel your pain! I need to get packing as hubby has almost no time to do anything since he's working two jobs right now and we have just over a week till we start moving and then we only have 10 days to move in. And I've been dying to nest for months now, but couldnt since we are moving anyway, and now that we're moving, I have SPD so horribly I probably won't even be able to nest once we get into the new place! :cry:

:hugs: Aww hun!
I hope the move goes well, I'm occassionally getting good SPD days so I can still do a little bit and I hope you get one too! GRR at SPD! :growlmad:

I'm officially in 3rd tri today!!!! How scary, the time is going so fast! x x x

Hey ladies!

My name's Amanda & I'm due May 1st with a baby girl, her name will be Riley Elizabeth <3

I'm currently on bed rest for mild pre eclampsia but so far everything is going okay, my blood pressure has been excellent since being on bed rest (110/65 average) & I hope to keep this baby cooking for another 10 weeks, that's my ultimate goal...but at the very least I hope she doesn't have to arrive any earlier than 34-35 weeks. Do any ladies here have any pre eclampsia insight? If so that'd be great! I've got my 28 week appointment & growth scan on February 10th & I will also post a 28 week belly photo when I get there.

Thanks ladies! Have a happy & healthy third trimester :)

Hi!!! Can you put me down for May 5th please! for Team Pink xx

Hope you are all well xxxxx

Hi please put me down for may 15th, team blue!

xx

Hello ladies!

Not quite in the 3rd trimester yet but i'm due 28th May on team blue! he will be called William :)

Tho i have a feeling he may arrive early as according my my dates my due date was 19th may! we shall have to wait and see!

Can't believe how quickly its gone this time around! x

yikes! third trimester! I feel like 2nd tri went sooo much faster than the first!
I'm due May 6th with a blue bump!
Just did some math today and I only have 47 more days of work!
Very scared to be here in 3rd tri, but I look forward to going through the experience with you lovelies!

anyone else ready to move on from eggplant in their siggy? I feel like baby has been an eggplant the last 3 weeks! I want to see a new fruit comparison!

officially 3rd trimester today! and I swear I kinda feel a difference. Last two days I've been having an achy back which I haven't had before.

Hope everyone else is settling nicely into third tri!

Me too! i want to hurry up and be a watermelon!! haha. when do you move onto the next fruit/veg anyway? x

Hello all! Nervously joining the third tri forum, my little Seth is due May 4th! :D

Yeah, I got tired of the fruit/veggie thing and changed my ticker, lol!!!

i'm hoping, and going to assume it changes at 28w? i mean, it's been an eggplant since 23 or 24w?

Doesn't change until week 29 unfortunately. Then I think it changes to a squash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->