May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

I have a question...does anyone else ever feel this??

A couple of times here lately when I sneeze or yawn it feels like the muscle in my stomach above my belly button pokes out...almost as if baby is kicking it...but he is not up that high yet. Am I going crazy???

After the scan yesterday, he had to go for a meeting at work. When he came home he said all the men were saying how they feel sorry for him cos girls are a right pain! Haha.
He's been talking to her this morning saying he loves his little princess so I think he's going to like the idea of a daddy's little girl :haha:

Oh + your question about the muscle thing, I get it too. I'm guessing it's the top of the uterus moving because it's just underneath your belly button now. Or maybe there's 2 in there :haha:

Are you finding out the sex?xx

Hello everyone!

I'm SNOWED IN!! So I get a snow day, and thanks to El Bumpo deciding to use my sciatic nerve as a trampoline it's not even comfy! Silly baby!

WELL DONE on your princess Katey! I think I'm secretly hoping for a girl too, but I'm still determined to remain Team Yellow! My 20 week scan is 2 weeks today - yippee!!!

I have the muscle moving thing too, as well as round ligament pain if I cough or sneeze too violently. Who said pregnancy was glamourous??

<<<<<<<< HUGS >>>>>>>>>>> TO ALL!!! All very exciting :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi, my name is babygirl2010m. My question to you is. I am 30 yrs of age, three daughters. the ages are 14,13,8, I had mu tubes tied in 2002. I feel fluttering and pulling around my navel. I also have back pains and urinating frequently. I took a pregnancy test it was negative. Does that mean I'm not pregnant, and may had a kindney infection? Going crazy please help??[

QUOTE=Mirrie;7960550]
I'm SO excited now..but the days seem to be dragging!!
I'm always crying just lately, for silly thing like not being able open the washer door :haha:

I've had a crazy moment today, I somehow managed to get the salt shaker out of the kitchen cupboard + take it into the bathroom for a shower :thumbup:
I never even realised, until OH questioned my sanity :rofl:

Hi nljackson. :wave: Your more than welcome to join in the with our nattering, if you can actually understand us :winkwink:

Hope your all okay girlies. Loves + Hugs xx

You make me laugh Katey- poor old soapy salt!!

Have any of you girls posted your bump pics yet???[/QUOTE]

Mirrie moo - Your just a little cutie sometimes :D

Rachy roo - I convinced myself I was having a boy -I think it was more the fact, if I wished for a girl + ended up having a boy I'd be more disappointed.. Does that make sense? :wacko:

xx

hi, my name is babygirl2010m. My question to you is. I am 30 yrs of age, three daughters. the ages are 14,13,8, I had mu tubes tied in 2002. I feel fluttering and pulling around my navel. I also have back pains and urinating frequently. I took a pregnancy test it was negative. Does that mean I'm not pregnant, and may had a kindney infection? Going crazy please help??
How longs this been going on? Haven't you been to visit your doctor?

Oh well good it's not just me then...thought i was crazy or it was just some kind of phantom thing! haha anyways well i have had 3 scans so if there is another one in there we haven't caught it yet...and hopefully there is not an abdomenal pregnancy...

they did a scan at 16wks and said boy! but I go back at 20wks to confirm!

babygirl 2010m- this doesn't neccessarily mean you're not pregnant, but it would be best to check with your doctor..to feel what you're feeling with the pulling of the belly button and fluttering you would have to be probably almost halfway through your pregnancy, I would say anyways!

KateyCakes- he will love it no matter what he says they all will cry when it comes to their baby girls!

Hi everyone!!! Well I am due 20th may this is my second baby. I had a scan that pushed my dates up a bit was so exciting seeing the baby for the first time!! Dr said the baby is healthy and quite active. I was pleased but was kind of dissapointed becuz I thought I would be able to know the sex....but It was too early. Ohhh well he said to book another one at 22-23 weeks :)

HI CAYDENSMOM :wave: How are you feeling + how's bubs?
We found out we were having a little girl at 16 weeks + 3days. We had a private scan. She's beautiful :D

nljackson - He's gotten used to the idea now. He used to call me his princess, but I've been pushed out now by his special little princess! It's so sweet, he came home yesterday + said he went out on his lunch break + brought her a little all in one suit.. It's beautiful..

Here's the suit + some vests he brought her.. They're so tiny!
+ Also mummy brought her a lovely blanket today.. :happydance:

Awwww what lovely clothes! Cute!

We're going to a Christmas party tonight - first time I've been out for a "do" properly looking pregnant, bit worried!

I bet you'll look lovely. Watch out for the 'touch your bump' people..
I've been shopping today + the amount of strangers that touched my stomach + asked about baby was getting rather creepy! :wacko:
(I did purposely wear clothes which showed off my bump, because I didn't want anyone bumping into me, suprisingly it worked) :haha:

It went ok and no random bump touchers - yay! It's crazy isn't it - why do people feel the need to touch pregnant women!! Don't get it!

I don't either. It's like a pregnant woman suddenly becomes public property :haha:

Yes, random bump touchers are the worst! haha...
Katecakes I know exactly what you mean haha I got bumped down too :( but its ok she's worth it! Your new items are adorable!!

Hello Cadensmom!

Hello!
Am i too late to join you?
I'm Emma, I'm due may 16th with our 1st!! :)
We are team yelow & my scan is new years eve!! hehe determined to stay team yellow :) xx

Yes, random bump touchers are the worst! haha...
Katecakes I know exactly what you mean haha I got bumped down too :( but its ok she's worth it! Your new items are adorable!!

I know right?! I love them. We've ordered her cot now too..It's a gorgeous dark wood. :D

Hello!
Am i too late to join you?
I'm Emma, I'm due may 16th with our 1st!! :)
We are team yelow & my scan is new years eve!! hehe determined to stay team yellow :) xx

Hi Emma :happydance: You're not too late. You're due just after me. I had a scan on new years eve too :D We were going to stay team yellow, but I'm too impatient :haha:
Hope your okay :D xx

Hey every1, hows u all doin? I've just had a mega busy week & have missed u all!! I met some preggo ladies in my physio class today and it was really strange- made it feel loads more real for some reason!

my ms has all but stopped, I had a mini party last week and found that none of my "nice" clothes fit me anymore!! Oh and I'm trying to figure out what I can do with teenage foster kids so they still see me aas their young and hip mirrie instead of a hobbling chubby mirrie :haha:

Any idea's???

:kiss: & :hugs: to y'all xx

Hello Cupcake_Queen!!

KateyCakes- Aw I love the dark wood especially the cherry oak color...my daughters was the light wood, but I'll have to get another one now because hers is one of the ones that you can use as a day bed then use the back as a full or queen sized head board..thinking of dark this time around....

Mirrie-what are the ages?

Hey every1, hows u all doin? I've just had a mega busy week & have missed u all!! I met some preggo ladies in my physio class today and it was really strange- made it feel loads more real for some reason!

my ms has all but stopped, I had a mini party last week and found that none of my "nice" clothes fit me anymore!! Oh and I'm trying to figure out what I can do with teenage foster kids so they still see me aas their young and hip mirrie instead of a hobbling chubby mirrie :haha:

Any idea's???

:kiss: & :hugs: to y'all xx

MIRRRIEEEEEE! I've missed you!!!! I thought you'd left us :( :haha:
Physio making you better? OH trying to get me to go, cos I keep moaning about my back + hips hurting.
Can't you take them out for tea somewhere nice? How old are they? xx

Hello Cupcake_Queen!!

KateyCakes- Aw I love the dark wood especially the cherry oak color...my daughters was the light wood, but I'll have to get another one now because hers is one of the ones that you can use as a day bed then use the back as a full or queen sized head board..thinking of dark this time around....

Mirrie-what are the ages?

We've had cream carpet in her room so the dark wood goes beautifully with it. OH wanted a light wood, but I always get my way :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->