May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

MIRRIE!!!!! ((((huggles)))) You're back! Yay!

I like the idea of a nice meal out - or maybe cinema if they're into Harry Potter?

I appear to be FINALLY over the ms which is fabby, and starting to bloom a little. Still in normal clothes apart from work trousers which feels odd - anyone else not in maternity clothes yet?

UPDATE!!
I thought it would be nice to add everyone's name + due date who participate in the thread :D

2nd May
Becxi

3rd May
Ellyb
Angel777

8th May
Kakia
Natalie7
Huntjump1989

9th May
Blessedtwice

10th May
Flugella

11th May
Zodiacflower
Anicole10

12th May
Rebate

14th May
Kateycakes

15th May
Hippymumma23

16th May
Momma2010

17th May
Kib

18th May
Steffyrae

19th May
Mirrie
Charl

21st May
Bibarrachus

22nd May
Sarah54
Eab

23rd May
Maybabyx
Jvbaby
Meowmeow

25th May
Jessica716
1QueenB

27th May
Plumsugar

28th May
Samiam
Nataliexx

31st May
1sttimemama2b
Kristine30

Please feel free to leave a comment with your due date on if you want to be added :D :hugs:

11th may!!!:happydance:

Of course you always get your way...they think they are the rulers, but we see who always wins in the end. Plus they need our advice on everything! haha.

Hi Everyone, gald to be back :) and hurrah for huggles!! :haha:

I've been feeliong SO ill this week with tummy pains and have been feeling so worried about LO but on Thurs night I felt her/him move for the first time :happydance:

Was at doc's yesterday and heard HB and all is OK :thumbup:

flugella is it your scan soon??? Good news about your MS, finally!! Cant believe your in week 19- how exciting!!

KateyCakes your pics are gorgeous (I'm slightly jealous :winkwink:) Physio is doing wonders but its taking time- if your in pain you should deffo go- normally most women will only need one appointment- its because I have a longterm pelvic disorder that I'm going weekly xx

nljackson The kids are around 12 - 14 yrs old, I'm not the carer, I'm a support worker so normally take them to fairgrounds, skating that kind of thing- not anymore!:shrug: not sure what to do with them now lol

Hi Cupcake_Queen :flower:

Love all u guys xx :kiss:

SCAN ON THURSDAY!!!!! Wooooooooop!

El Bumpo is kicking like crazy today - it doesn't seem to have settled into a half decent routine as yet - from being a night time only kicker it then moved to lunch time as well and is now having a damn good boogie! I think it's just saying hello to everyone...! What a polite baby! I love it though - I keep chatting away to it and I'm sure everyone thinks I'm bonkers!

I think I'm finally starting to enjoy being pregnant! Wooooop!

oooh Congrats Flugella only a few days till u see your little dancer :thumbup:

xx

Mirrie- I would have to agree with a movie date for you and the kids, or maybe lunch/dinner to just hang out and have fun. That way you're not doing anything too stressful on yourself.

20wk Scan Wednesday...sooo excited!!!!!

Ooooh yours is one day before mine - and I'm expected a lot of entertainment from mine as it went absolutely hyper for an hour or two last night!

Dear thread.
I'm so sorry I've been abandoning you lately. OH is being a complete......pain in the bum!
Now thanks to him, I've been missing the gossip :(

Flugella-I'm not in maternity clothes at all yet. I've brought some bits but I'm planning on staying in pre-pregnancy clothes for as long as possible oh and I've changed your due date :dohh: silly me! I'm excited for your scan. People say after the 20 week scan, time flies! Are you staying team yellow? My little monkey stops moving when daddy touches my tummy. I think she wants me to seem mental :haha:

Mirrie-I finally gave in + went to the doctors..I was diagnosed with scoliosis, where the spine curves, when I was younger + I have this stupid thing called hypermobility, where your joints move at a greater angle than normal. :wacko: He said I should of gone sooner. OPPPSSS! I still wouldn't have gone if you hadn't said it's working for you!
When's your 20 week scan?
+ Thanks.
I drink loads of water a couple of days before, it's supposed to make the ammniotic fluid clearer, then I drink apple juice just before I leave the house so she moves alot :D

I put it in bold so you Flugella + nljackson read it too..

nljackson-I'm excited for your scan too. Are you staying team yellow?

How are you all? Hugsies :happydance: xx

What's OH doing to be a pain?

I'm able to fit into non-maternity clothes but they're just starting to get a teeny bit tight so I'm now in maternity jeans that won't stay up!! I look like a right idiot hoicking them up every 5 minutes!

I'll try the apple juice trick on Thursday - already drinking loads of water cos I feel really dehydrated all the time, which is weird!

I'm exactly the same with feeling dehydrated. Its like I've been eating salt all the time :haha: He's been a pain because the only thing he has to do, housework-wise is the dishes but he's been putting them off + I refuse to do them because he'll think he doesn't have to do them anymore. Plus he ordered a brand new xbox with that kinect thing, but said I couldn't have the pram I wanted because it was too much :growlmad: He even brought our unborn child a game 'for her to play when she's older' to justify buying the console! By the time she can play on things like that, you'll be able to walk into your TV to play games!
We could have used the money to buy baby things with. I tried to make him take it back but we've made a deal, that he has to sell his PS3 (yes another console he has + never plays on!) But on the plus side, he now feels guilty + he gets me ice cream on demand :haha:

ice cream on demand is always good!

My hubby is being very good and not buying unnecessary junk - mind you with a house move he can't really! He's just doing loads of nice cooking and baking - baby was on a sugar high after last night's homemade stollen!

I'm on the water kick also...
And KateyCakes I know exactly how you feel about the xbox and chores except the only chores OH has to do is take out the trash and vaccuum...he picks up occasionally lol :), but he got the Black OPs Call of Duty game on xbox for an early Christmas present and a 3month card for Xbox Live and has been on it all night long for the past 2 nights and thinks he doesn't have to do anything else around the house because he's sleeping from being up all night and then going to work...I did not tell him to stay up all night..!! haha so he still needs to do his part. I'm not supposed to be tugging, pulling, or lifting right now so I'm sure as hell not going to do it for him!!! Hehe...

Definately will try the apple juice tommorrow...no not team yellow, I had a scan at 16wks and she was pretty sure it was a boy, going to confirm tommorrow...wasn't supposed to find out until 24wks, but I had some bleeding early in this pregnancy so they are keeping an eye on it!!

nljackson-I black ops my OH if he doesn't get his act together :haha: Mine does the 'stay up all night + moan because I have to go work early the next day' speech! Good luck tomorrow hun. I hope you get a clear scan + I hope the apple juice works for you too. Silly me, I think you've already told me they thought it was a boy :dohh: Sorry. Blame it on the baby brain :haha:

Flugella-I'm jealous. Homemade stollen? YUMMMMMYYYY! Where did you get your husband from? I think I might have to go buy myself one :rofl:

Hahaha...I think I need one of those too, did you special order him...:)

Thanks, KateyCakes, trust me I understand this baby has sucked all of my brain for the past few months...I feel so STUPID sometimes, I can't even get out what I'm trying to say majority of the time! haha.

I think I lucked out with my hubby! OK so he's a bit messy but I seem to have nagged him into vague submission! And he's a damn good cook!

Well.... I saw my lovely little baby this afternoon and wow what a wriggler! At one point when the sonographer wanted to have a good look at its face it put its little hand over its face as if it was hiding! :hugs: Soooo gorgeous - apart from when I saw its foot deliver a very well aimed kick right on my uncomfortably full bladder!!! :wacko:

But it is bang on target growth wise and looking great with no problems! Couldn't have found out the sex even if we'd wanted to as it was resolutely hiding all evidence of anything!

Attachments

• IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi Guys hope everyone is feeling good today?

Just a quick welcome and congrats to rachnthumper & ashlee xx

Flugella what a gorgeous scan pic!! How strange that baby wasn't giving any hints away- he or she must know you are team yellow!!

Nljackson- how did your scan go??

KateyCakes- How you feelin now hun? Has OH made it up to you yet?

I came home after work to find my fav pizza and chocolate bar waiting for me and a nice bubbly bath run thanks to OH, its funny how little things can touch you. (No housework done thou but gotta grab hold of straws here!!)

I feel huge!! I'm actually not weighing myself at all but keeping count of inches on diff parts of my body- since I was 10wks (8Wks ago???!!!) I've lost nearly 5inch from my thighs, 2 inch off my arms and in the last two weeks have gained 4 inch on my belly! No wonder my clothes dont fit :haha:

I'm also feelin abit lonely cause none of my mates have been through this yet and I dont feel able to go out with them...I wanna preggo buddy who lives near me- then again all I seem to do at the moment is sleep, eat and work (in that order!) :sleep: lol

xx

Hi Mirrie!

I feel like my thighs are humungous at the moment - I'm still under pre-pregnancy weight but it feels like they've ballooned even though apparently they still look normal??!!! Maybe I'm going a bit nutty!

I've put my bump pic up at long last too - eeeek!

Can't believe how cute baby was being yesterday - think it was bored at one point though as it started yawning! I just want to meet it now....!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->