May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

Awww Just had a look at your bump pic- its so sweet! I'll post mine tonight if I can find my camera!!

I've felt bubba move LOADS today!!! I felt bubs last week once and it was so lovely but hadn't felt anything since - Saw my MW yesterday and she said he/she is moving around like mad!! Bubs kept kicking the monitoring probe thingy and distrubing MW while she got the Hb :haha:

So last night I had a super long bath and thought I felt him/her but wasn't sure cause I had bad trapped wind :blush: But today No windy and keep feeling the movements so must be bub- Yea!!:happydance:

Also not sure if I've put on here but I'm totally NOT feeling my MW at all she was seriously moody yesterday! Gald she wont be there for the birth :winkwink:

Awww Just had a look at your bump pic- its so sweet! I'll post mine tonight if I can find my camera!!

I've felt bubba move LOADS today!!! I felt bubs last week once and it was so lovely but hadn't felt anything since - Saw my MW yesterday and she said he/she is moving around like mad!! Bubs kept kicking the monitoring probe thingy and distrubing MW while she got the Hb :haha:

So last night I had a super long bath and thought I felt him/her but wasn't sure cause I had bad trapped wind :blush: But today No windy and keep feeling the movements so must be bub- Yea!!:happydance:

Also not sure if I've put on here but I'm totally NOT feeling my MW at all she was seriously moody yesterday! Gald she wont be there for the birth :winkwink:

yay! Moving babies are cool! Mine seems to be destined to NEVER sleep as it always seems to be moving about - takes after me then as I never slept for longer than an hour! :haha:

My MW is lovely - I'm hoping she will be there. I had a look round the midwife led birth centre and put my name down - birthing pools in both rooms, Ipod docks, aromatherapy....heaven!!! :thumbup:

Aww...I wish OH would do something like that for me..he tries...sometimes..but I understand our almost 2 year old keeps him and I both busy!

All I want to do is eat here the past week!! I need to stop!! I've only gained 12-13lbs so far with this pregnancy, but I'm shooting to only gain 20-25, unlike my w/daughter I gained 33. Everyone keeps saying NO! baby has to eat..I'm not saying I'm going to starve myself, just eat better!! hahaha

Baby is moving more..yay!! excited!

Scan went good....IT'S A BOY! Now I'll have one of each...I thought OH would be extremely happy to have a little him coming, but he was so set on a girl, I mean he is happy but I can tell he wanted another little princess because our daughter is such a daddy's girl. But I told him I did not need another DIVA at all!! haha

I have a question.....has anyone experienced blurred vision occassionally, or a black floater when looking at something. The NP said it was ok, probably high or low blood pressure at the moment, but it is scaring me. My neck has been hurting for a while now and for the past couple of weeks I sometimes experience blurred vision and a black floater when I look at things with ocassional dizziness or feeling spaced out.

Congrats on the scan nljackson!! Sos to hear about ur blurry vision, only time I've had that has been when I'm feelin really dizzy or faint. It does sound like blood pressure thou- have u a history of high blood pressure? Hope it stops soon :flower:

Another scan in a few weeks? Lucky u:thumbup:

flugella- You must be propa happy to have a good MW on your side- I feel abit lost at the moment :wacko: I've seen SO many people at the hospitial (cause I came off so much medication when I found out I was pregga's) but the only peeps who have helped so far has been my physio- wonder if she'd come to the birth with me :haha:

Welcome to blondebabe- you're due a day before me!! When's ur 20wk scan?

Oh and Kateycakes have you had your NHS scan yet?

xx

Welcome rachnthumper, ashlee + blondebabe!

Flugella - :happydance: YAY! Congratulations hun. The picture is beautiful :D I agree with Mirrie, maybe bubs knew you wanted to stay yellow so didn't want you to be tempted :haha: I saw your bump picture -it was so cute! I'm jealous of how skinny you are too!

Mirrie - OH has definately made it up to me now. He knew he was in the wrong so he keeps waiting on me hand + foot! :haha: He keeps bringing me sweeties home every night :winkwink: + keeps doing the hovering + dusting for me (although being a clean freek I still have to go over it -but at least he's trying!) Oh + yay for feeling baby move :happydance: Oh I've got my 20wk NHS scan on new years eve :flower: When's yours? x

nljackson - Congratulations on the scan :happydance: I'd LOVE to have one of each, your sooooo lucky! :thumbup: How come you've got a scan at 24wks? Normally over here we don't have any other scans after 20wks! :( I have blurred vison when I have a dizzy spell. The hospital put it down to low blood pressure. Hope you feel better soon hun! x

Loves + hugs to you all :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Morning all!

It's far too bloody cold, I have decided!!!! -10 on the way to work today - grrrrrr!

Baby is definitely cold too - I got a couple of kicks before it decided it was far too cold to bother and went back to sleep. What a sensible child!!! Mind you it was mega active yesterday so I'm guessing it wore itself out - bless!

I just want to cuddle it which is a minor problem as it's not ready to come out for a cuddle yet :-(

How is everyone? All ready for Christmas?

Hello blondebabe, welcome.

Thanks Mirrie and Kateycakes, but no I do not have a history of low or high blood pressure. I still go to my family doctor for manipulations to help me stay aligned and worked out b/c my pelvic bone got real out of line when I had my daughter and she works on my neck...ohh it feels so good afterwards!! Still have problems out of my neck a few days after though, maybe that's what's affecting my vision, I dunno but I see her again on the 28th, I'll ask her then too. I work at a nursing home and I have them check my bp when I feel this way and they always say it's normal...hopefully it's nothing.

Kateycakes- wish my OH was doing the same...I want to rip his head off here the last few days, but maybe its the horomones talking....and I am SOOOO emotional here lately, I'm over the crying spells...:(

Mirrie wish you had a MW you like...We don't have MW here but I love my OB.

flugella...poor you I thought it was cold here and it's only been in the 20's!!!! :) I would not even want to walk outside if I were there.

I had a scan at at 7wks to see how far along I was and they scheduled another for 12wks.....I started bleeding at 11wks, so they definately did my 12wks one....started bleeding again at 16wks, so they did another scan and then I had a 20wk scan to make sure everything was ok, and see if they could tell the gender.........My 24wk scan is what your 20wk scan normally would be...they don't do it at my doctors office until 24wks, this time its to make sure everything is there and in the correct place and once again make sure there are no problems....I've only had so many because of the bleeding, they didn't know where it was coming from and assumed it a slightly ruptured placenta....normally I would only have on when I found out, 12wks, 24wks, and then 36wks. The 36wk scan here is to make sure baby is facing the right way and to see the weight etc. incase induction needs to come early which I would certainly not wish.....sorry so long, just wanted to explain....:)

Flugella - Your child is sensible and polite? Mine had her legs open + was doing a wee at the exact moment they were trying to find out her gender :blush: VERY unlady like :haha:
My little one seems to be most active when I'm trying to get sme sleep, she kept thumping me last night. Although daddy finally got to feel her kick :happydance: I kow how you feel, I keep crying because I want a baby cuddle but I know I'll need to do some sleeping + preparing before she's here! I'm ready for christmas now. Just got to do a little last minute wrapping -although we've got the in laws over today so I doubt I'll be doing much today. Are you ready?

nljackson - Hope your feeling better. Maybe the blurred vision is something to do with getting up to quickly? I always get up too quick + it makes me dizzy for a minute..
My OH has finally realised not to mess with a pregnant lady! Although he's still in bed this morning, after he said he didn't get any sleep because I kept tossing + turning.. Serves him right for trying to cuddle up to me + leaving me no room! :haha: Maybe if you cry to your OH it might work too haha!
I hope everythings okay now? I have light spotting on the day that my period would normally be due but that's nothing. Wow! Over here, if your pregnancy is low risk + they find nothing that concerns them. We only normally have 2 scans -one at 12wks + the other at 20wks! I feel lucky though, because I've seen my bubs an extra 2 times :D

My midwife is crazy! She's don't know if she's coming or going most of the time! But she's lovely + always makes me feel relaxed when I talk to her :flower:

Hope everyones okay!! :hugs:xx

Katey - I think you have an exhibitionist there!

I'm dying to cuddle Sproglet but I'll make do with the comforting kicks instead. Mind you last night it kicked so hard Ian nearly had his hand knocked away!

All set for Christmas now - it's Ian's birthday tomorrow for good measure, he was due mid January but decided he wanted christmas prezzies and arrived early. It's a bugger just before Christmas!!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok...

I don't know about the getting up too quickly part because I'm sitting when it happens..hahaha

I feel extremely lucky to have seen my little man more than the normal too..helps me not worry...well not to worry as much...I don't worry as much now that he's kicking more and moving around more...my daughter kicked more at night too KateyCakes must be a girl thing because this one moves during the day more..occassionally at night..don't think the crying to OH would work either hehe but I'm ok, I know how he is by now..it bothers me when he tries to cuddle when I'm pregnant too it's like back up and give me some space I'm trying to sleep..g.rrrr...haha

Hey how do your bumps look now? and how are you feeling? I want to compare my bump my sister scared me yesterday by saying i was huge and needed to make sure i was applying lots of cream and such bc im gonna get huge by the end of my pregnancy and end with stretch marks boo now im worried that i have gotten to big it seems to of happened over night and gets bigger daily

Hi :wave:

Im due May 28th.. Please could you add me to the list. Thank you :D

Hopefully i will be able to find out whether we are having a little brother or a little sister for my boy Tyler on 10th January, although OH wants to stay team yellow, he said that he wants me to find out as i want to know. So i will have a BIG secret to keep!

Hope you are all doing well
:flower:

Hey how do your bumps look now? and how are you feeling? I want to compare my bump my sister scared me yesterday by saying i was huge and needed to make sure i was applying lots of cream and such bc im gonna get huge by the end of my pregnancy and end with stretch marks boo now im worried that i have gotten to big it seems to of happened over night and gets bigger daily

I'm showing but just now are people noticing ill take a pic tomarrow everyone grows and carries different

Hey ladies, just did by 18 week scan and happy to say..........

We are on TEAM BLUE :). Though I really wanted a girl and hubby wanted a boy, I'm just glad the baby's anatomy is ok and he is healthy :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->