May 2013 Babies

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello ladies.
Just wondering how many other Cautiously pregnant ladies there are out there...

I have just found out that we are pregnant again after a loss in June.
I am absolutely terrified!!!

Would really love some lovely ladies to help me out through this time.....

:flower: :dust:

April 28th -
Franks

May 2013
1st

Courtney917

2nd

3rd

4th
Mummy To Be
Storm 7
EMT Amanda

5th

6th
MissMummyMoo
7th

8th
NewToAllThis
9th
Bamgurl

10th
CupcakeBaby
11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th
BklynChick74

18th

19th

20th
BabyDeacon

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

Hi!

Sorry for your loss. I am also expecting my rainbow in May following losses in March and June. I have my fingers crossed. My EDD is 4th May. Found out this weekend.

How are you feeling?

Good Good storm actually a little nauseous every now and than which i have never had before (4th pregnancy 3rd child) so that is new.

Ohh our EDD's are the same :) i too am due 4th May :)

How are you feeling babe? I am sorry for your losses... it is tough isnt it. :( I am dreading our scan so i am putting it off for as long as i can (till about 8 weeks) so that i know that i will def be able to see something .... fingers crossed anyways lol.

Hi,

Not sure I am doing right in posting as desperate not to jinx things but I found out yesterday that I am pregnant again (3rd pregnancy, 1st child) and could do with some support.

Am so so nervous.... going to ring the FS this morning and see if they will arrange a scan for me (DH diagnosed with low sperm count so we were waiting for IVF with ICSI)

As you can see from my siggy, my last loss was twins.

My EDD is 8th May.

Sticky :dust: to you :hugs:

Hi ladies,

How am I feeling... Now that is the million dollar question! Happy, elated, worried, petrified... So many feelings all wrapped up in one. How about you two?

:dust::dust::dust:Welcome NewToAllThis - that is what we are here for.... comfort and support. That is why i figured i would start a May thread......

We lost our Angel in June this year so we are very fresh off our loss... So this pregnancy is super scarey now!!!! And with not telling anyone just yet i knew i needed some lovely ladies that i could talk to and help me through it and that maybe i would be able to help them in some way shape or form......

Lol Storm lol i am the same..... All of that and more rolled up into a huge mixed emotional barrel lol. Fun isn't it.

I have decidded that i am not going to go and see our Dr till i am almost 7 weeks and then put off the 1st scan till just before 8 weeks. As i dont want to go and get it done to have the same thing happen as last time. I know EXACTLY when i am due and dont want some US tec telling me it is too early if there is nothing there again :( Hope that makes sense????

I am super excited as this one just feels right.. i hope i am right.... :(

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks mummy to be and Storm, I am terrified and convinced that this will end the same as the last two.
I've never had a positive experience so can't imagine one.
I've never heard a heartbeat or seen a moving baby, only still ones (mine were both mmc's).

I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks and that terrifies me too now.

Just cant be positive, I wish I could be :cry:

Hi ladies,

Tentative BFP this morning after a MC just under 5 weeks ago at 9 weeks.

Shocked it's so soon, which of course is making me very nervous.

Will give it a few days for tests to get darker and then will get a ticker etc.

Would you like me to make a May Rainbows banner? I love making things on Photoshop and we all deserve nice colourful banner to make us smile after our heartaches.

CupcakeBaby! Lovely to see you here! Brilliant news. how are you feeling?

Also a banner would be great. Thank you x

Thanks sweetie :)

I will get on the banner ASAP.

Probably have time tomorrow. :)

Fingers crossed I'll be back tomorrow with a nice FRER to show. :)

I found out I am pregnant on August 21st after 4 losses (12/11. 4/12, 6/12 and 7/12). I am a nervous wreck. My HCG levels are very high with this pregnancy (12 dpo 52 and 15 dpo 282). However, I am still so nervous that things won't work out. Congrats to all of you and I hope everyone will be bringing their babies home in May <3

Congrats Courtney :)

Fx this is it for you.

I'm super nervous too, but together we'll get through this! This is a lucky thread!

Sorry for your losses Courtney. And welcome.

What are your EDDs?

Hi ladies! May 4th here! This is our 4th pregnancy 3rd child, we had a loss June 16th and I never did have a period after but I ovulated Aug 11th and got a shadow line at 8dpo and PREGNANT on cb digi at 10dpo :)

Morning ladies. Here's my FRER from today:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/EA8A37FE-DCD6-4659-A687-DC3776D7FBB7-22923-00002F1F6372A494.jpg

Looking promising. I want to see it get darker over the next few days and then I think I'll believe it and get a ticker etc. :)

Please be a sticky bean. Xxx

Looks very promising CupcakeBaby! I am holding off on a ticker till I am at least 5 weeks. Daren't add one yet.

Welcome Amanda.

Hi can I join :wave:

I had an MMC in February and am finally pregnant again, but every little niggle, bit of blood etc is putting me 10 steps back :( I am so so scared of something happening again and I'm not sure how I'll cope. I tried to start with a PMA but these last few days I have been panicking/worrying so so much :(

I'm due 6/7th May, I think I'm going to try for an early US at around 8/9 weeks just to check everything's ok (I lost baby at 8+3) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->