May 2013 Babies

Wow MMM - such a small world! Will definitely have to meet up. Are you planning on having LO in Bishop or one of the hospital units?

I know it's mad!

I'm hoping to have a homebirth again. I had a homebirth in 2009 with DS (we lived in West Auckland then) and I'd love to have another one again, fingers crossed.

Where are you hoping to deliver? DD was born in Darlington and I got transfered to Bishop afterwards x

Hoping for Bishop. Had the same hopes last time though and ended up ambulanced to Durham. I selected Durham as they have private loos in their delivery suites! I transferred back to bishop too.

No sure I am brave enough to go with a home birth.

Oh no, that must have been awful :( I have heard Durham is better than Darlington. Where we live now is 6 and 2/3s between Durham and Darlington, where we used to live before it was Darlington.

Homebirth's are so much more relaxing as you are totally in control. I wouldn't have it any other way now :) x

I'm probably going to have to have a C-section due to a pre-existing condition. :(

It's funny, before my MC I was glad of needing a section as I was so scared of labour.

But I suprised myself how well I coped with the MC pain, and now realise that I can cope with a lot more than I give myself credit for, and would actually look forward to labour if I was able to do it.

Well as we have now discovered we live about 1 mile apart I guess you know it is 6 and 2x3 where we go too!

Labour ain't all it's cracked up to be cupcake! Mine was 28 hours long with an ambulance journey and a failed epidural. Think both birth methods have their pros and cons.

Labour ain't all it's cracked up to be cupcake! Mine was 28 hours long with an ambulance journey and a failed epidural. Think both birth methods have their pros and cons.
Yeah, I know in a way it'll be nice to know a date for certain, and to avoid the fear of any labour complications.

But I hate the thought of a CS interfering with breastfeeding, and not being able to do much for weeks.

At least my noon will stay nice, lmao.

I'm addicted to buying HPTs!

In the last 4 days I've bought 2 packs of sainsburys own, a pack or FRERs and was just in morrisons so thought it'd be rude not to give their own brand a go.

Worst thing is I'm going to have to walk past a savers, poundland, boots and Superdrug tomorrow and I know I can't take all that temptation without cracking. Also probably going into ASDA as well.

DH has managed to hold his tongue so far!!

I am expecting my rainbow May 2nd after an early loss in February. I'm already past the point of my last loss so I am optimistic.

Thanks for updating the first page mummy to be :hugs:

Anyone got any symptoms yet?

Welcome BNJ. Fx for you. Xxx

No symptoms for me yet other than gas and some slight cramps (mainly if I sneeze etc)

Had tiny bits of nausea but that could be non-related.

How about the rest of you? X

Do you ladies like this logo?

I can change it if you don't? I wanted to make it nice and bright and positive. :)

https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7082/rainbowsq.jpg

It's perfect!

As far as symptoms I'm gassy and some slight nausea and acid reflux. Lots of bloating, my tummy is already sticking out lol!

It's perfect!

As far as symptoms I'm gassy and some slight nausea and acid reflux. Lots of bloating, my tummy is already sticking out lol!

I'm sooo gassy and bloated. By 5pm my tummy hurts loads and I can't keep my trousers done up. Wore a dress and leggings today, much comfier.

I def think leggings will be in my near future lol. Ohh I've also have had some cramping....especially yesterday after the transvaginal ultrasound it was horrible

Do you ladies like this logo?

I can change it if you don't? I wanted to make it nice and bright and positive. :)

https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7082/rainbowsq.jpg

I love it :thumbup:
Will definitely be adding if I have a positive scan in a couple of weeks ( being cautious for now)

Prob a dumb question but how do I add tickers and banners?

I had a cold sore, headaches, boob pain that comes and goes, has, constipation, and FATIGUE mild nausea but that's it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->