May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Sorry to hear the AF arrivals and Congrats Nilaut! I wish you a nice healthy sticky bean!

Well I decided that a couldn't hold off from testing any longer took a FRER and got my BFP!!!! I'm shacking so much right now can't believe it.

I've sent me OH to shop to pick up a clear blue digital..

:hugs:Congratulations Gx! That's an awesome surprise I'm sure lol Happy Mother's Day!

I'm out. AF started right on time yesterday.

Definitely going to be following everyone on here to cheer on the BFPs! However, today, I think I'm going to take the day off and have some me time. It just really sucks.

Well I decided that a couldn't hold off from testing any longer took a FRER and got my BFP!!!! I'm shacking so much right now can't believe it.

I've sent me OH to shop to pick up a clear blue digital..

:wohoo:
Congratulations!!!

Definitely going to be following everyone on here to cheer on the BFPs! However, today, I think I'm going to take the day off and have some me time. It just really sucks.

That sounds like a very good idea! Go and treat yourself! :flower:

Sorry AF got you this cycle, lots of :dust: for next cycle xx

Congrats Gx.
Sorry to hear about AF Cheshire. I hope June treats you better.

Oh no Cheshire I'm sorry :( I know it sucks badly. I feel like I probably shouldn't be complaining since a lot of you ladies have been trying for much longer than I have but ugh I just felt so gutted when af arrived this time around. And with today being mother's day, I've been pretty emotional.I would have been about 26 weeks pregnant today :cry: I keep Going back and forth feeling like I'm never going to be pregnant again and then feeling like OK cycle number 5 isn't bad.
Sorry I needed to vent lol. At least I'm going to Hawaii in 2 weeks!

Oh no Cheshire I'm sorry :( I know it sucks badly. I feel like I probably shouldn't be complaining since a lot of you ladies have been trying for much longer than I have but ugh I just felt so gutted when af arrived this time around. And with today being mother's day, I've been pretty emotional.I would have been about 26 weeks pregnant today :cry: I keep Going back and forth feeling like I'm never going to be pregnant again and then feeling like OK cycle number 5 isn't bad.
Sorry I needed to vent lol. At least I'm going to Hawaii in 2 weeks!

Don't worry on average it takes 12 cycles to conceive the conventional way :)

I've been trying 7 years on and off and still hasn't happened but I'm not going the conventional way and for the first 2 years I couldn't really figure out ovulation because of such irregular cycles they could have been anywhere between 25 and 52 days but because I'm using donor I think I missed it every time which was annoying and I started going nuts so had to take a break I'm now more settled and relaxed and if it doesn't happen I'm trying to not let it get me down
Now I have a donor that is going to stick until it happens(previous 4 donors got impatient)
Now my cycles have been between 28 and 32 days for the last few years but now I've started trying again for a few months they've gone haywire and now it looks like I'm ovulating on CD21 or CD22 so looks like a long cycle, well I hope it is because first high after 14 lows this cycle
Sorry was rambling

I'm out, af just got me.

Happy & healthy 9 months to those who got their bfps!

Is there a June testing thread started yet?

I'm in a good mood I could start one.Whether or not I'll be actually testing in June in unknown, but I don't mind running it currently.

AFM: Have this odd sore pain in my back, same spot I occasionally get when AF is coming so dunno what's up with that.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2436439-june-2017-testers-unite-lets-make-his-best-fathers-day.html#post38355207
Here ya go for anyone ready for the June testing thread!

I'm still pretty new to the TTC world but I feel like we're doing really well collectively with the :bfp:

We are only half way through the month, we could get up to 20 in this thread! How amazing would that be?!

A good stat for BFP in a group is around 15% anything better is awesome :)

Lol I've done all I can. I'll be starting to test in 4 days just a waiting game for me :juggle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->