May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Belle, I sure hope that is good luck for you.

My sleep was kind of rough but woke with a more average post ovulation temp, so not as worried about too low of progesterone now.

CD 11 for me today, did an opk and got an almost positive ( the two strips were almost identical, but not quite) so I am thinking that it's going to be a positive tomorrow🤔 I knew something was up because I was already having EWCM.. and what I thought might* be ovulation pains on my right side... ? FX everyone ☺️

AFM: I have a feeling this isn't my month either. 12 dpo, BFN. I had the TINIEST bit of spotting this morning, even though AF isn't supposed to arrive till Saturday and I had a little bitty cramp but both the spotting and cramps stopped right after. I've been so down all day, starting crying at my chiropractors appointment when I was discussing my recent OB visit with him, didn't want to talk to my Hubby or Mom on the phone today, just...off.

And to top it off I had the worst nightmare last night. It was about me having difficulty getting pregnant, then apparently I HAD gotten pregnant but didn't know, but it ended up being a MC. The worst part is that somehow a tiny skeleton came out of me right after. It was.....HORRIFYING. I mean, I'm a dreamer but I rarely have nightmares. In fact, I've had a couple of nice dreams of being pregnant before. I kept having to keep myself occupied today because every time I remembered the nightmare I almost broke down crying again. I think I'm just overly upset that I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant for Mother's Day.

AF still hasn't officially started but I'm just sitting here waiting. Ugh.

I still have nightmares about getting pregnant and children I might have and the horrible things that could happen to them. I'm right with you there Cheshire, but I'm stuck in a horrible limbo right now.

I saw a free clinic doctor today, and he had bad news that if I wanted to find out what was wrong or if I wanted to try and get fertility help I have to wait till I get my PR finished and get my health card. That I would need to get a tran-vaginal ultrasound and that would be expensive without the healthcare, so I'm officially up shit creek without a paddle.

Can't even get meds to try and help me "O" or be more fertile or anything. Only thing I can do is try what I have been and just bang my head against a wall cycle after cycle with failure and not knowing why. *sigh* makes you almost want to give up and not even try, hubs and I talked about it and he still thinks we should keep going on with the effort, because we don't know now, can't find out, but should keep trying and hope. First positive thing really I feel he's trying to push for, although I'm sure that's not true but it really feels like he's trying to keep me hoping. Honestly I think he likes the sex :haha:, I'm not complaining either but it does take it's toll on you when you know it's useless cause you won't get the "fruit of your labor" from it ya know?

Anyways, just wanted to vent and get this out and possibly say goodbye to you ladies cause I don't know when I'll be back on. Now I know I can't get anything fixed or worked on to fixing it, I might just take a break and stay out of the loop. I wish you all better luck and that you get your much needed Rainbows/BFPs.

Sorry to hear that Canadian moose. I understand your frustrations. I have been ttc #1 for 1 1/2 + years. I still haven't went to the doctor yet. I keep thinking one more try and now it seems like it's been forever. Everything is so expensive. I hope you can find the care you need. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

AFM I got my +opk on the 8th so I'm guessing I'm 3 dpo. I don't temp so... I started to get sore nipples yesterday (I typically get sore bb's but it seems early) and had some cramping today and last night. This is the second cycle I have sore nipples not bb's so from last time I know it can just be pms. Now I'm just waiting to poas...

Hey Zoey I sometimes get the sore nipples too but not usually that early either! Good luck in your tww

I got my :bfp: today.
I really hope this one sticks.
Good luck to those still waiting.

For the last two days I had the feeling somthing was different (no spotting at DPO 11, strange feeling in my breast und just feeling a bit nauseau from time to time)
As I didn't want to waste a pregnancy test, I tried an OPK this morning (DPO12) and got straight a way almost positive. I know that normaly I dont have a LH surge before AF.
Hoping that I'll see a second line tomorrow on a pregnancy test. :coffee:

I dreamt of a bfp last night. Plus I've been having crazy graphic dreams for 2 nights now (haven't had that ever except for a few days before my previous bfp).
Im considering testing this afternoon on a 3hr hold (9dpo)... should I?

Hi ladies sorry to hop in half way through the month 🙈, I'm currently CD 28 - 11/12dpo with a 30/31 Cycle. I've had a few months off TTC just NTNP, this month we actively tryed & are hoping this month is the month. FF suggests I test 17th may 1day late. im already wanting to TEST but don't want to get an BFN.

Congratulations to all you ladies with BFP H&H 9 months.

Bloblo I think at 9 dpo you're better off waiting a couple more days to test. If you get a negative you won't believe it anyway as it's too early, and if you get a positive it will be a super squinter and you will be worrying if you just have line eye or not. Ultimately testing now isn't going to give you the answer you want to know.

I hate to say it, but I have had lots and lots of bfp dreams during the last 1.5 yrs TTC and they haven't amounted to much. I think for me they're just bittersweet wish fulfillment dreams. I've stopped having them and I think it's because part of me has stopped believing it could happen for us.

Belle, I don't think I've ever had a bfp dream. I've had dreams where I was holding a babe though, but that was a long time ago lol.
Blobo-I would say wait till tomorrow morn for Mother's day :)

Actually having a baby seems pretty unimaginable to me CP, but seeing a positive pregnancy test, I can imagine what that would be like, so I think that's why I've dreamt of that. I don't know what I'll do with myself when this phase of my life is over (TTC). If we don't end up being able to have kids I'll have to find a hobby of some sort haha

I'm 9dpo. I gave in and tested!!!! I had 1 test sitting in the closet from last month and it was POSITIVE! IM SO EXCITED! 9 months later and I'm finally gonna have my last little baby! Oh little baby I already love you so much. 9 months doesn't seem so long now. I was in the verge of making a lady appointment too!

Congratulation Queenmon.. Happy & Healthy 9 months

Belle, I've a lot of cousins and I babysat a lot so holding a babe is not a big deal to me.I'm already focusing on other things and not near as much on TTC. If it turns out you can't conceive there are tons of kids in Foster care that need homes. Being a mother is far more than giving birth.

Queen, Congrats!

Ya foster care and adoption just aren't for me. I work in pediatric and adolescent mental health so I already get my fill of "helping children" through my work. If I were to do it at home too I think I would burn out. So we'll either raise our own biological kids or we'll live an indulgent childfree life. I know that I could live a fulfilling life either way, but I'm a planner and would like to know which life to plan for haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->