May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Cewsbaby - This time I didn't have sore boobs, at least not as sore as during my EP.. But they did get bigger by number or even one and a half.. Also my nipples are larger. I have lots and lots of cramps which are quite different than menstrual ones, changing places from one side to another, followed by burning sensation in my uterus.. I ve been having headaches, but the weather in my country is weird these days and everyone is having them. Also I had them my whole life.. Nausea is killing me each day from 5-8 PM, and I am extremely tired, sleeping more than 10hrs/day which is very unusual for me. In the morning I wake up feeling all sweaty, w hot flushes, DS sleeps quite normal next to me :D .. Think I should be more careful when I stand up etc, dizziness is real :D .. I hope all of this is normal :D haha - sorry for my bad english, I hope I helped .. Fingers crossed for more BFPs this month!

4/5 dpo today. Is it time to start testing yet?!?! Lol

11dpiui and AF is due in two days..

I'm really itching to test with a frer, but as I only have 1, I don't want to waste it lol

Symptom wise, things have calmed down. If that is a good or bad thing I don't know. The constant ache is still there..

This is the awful part of the 2ww, wanting to find out if you're pg but so scared of a bfn 😔

November I can relate. I'm 3dpiui and I'm preparing myself for a lot of progesterone symptoms this tww due to Oing multiple eggs. I am also terrified of pregnancy testing and will probably wait till 14 dpo (I only have a 13 day LP so something would definitely be up if I made it to 14 days past). Rooting for you that you'll get your sticky bfp this round!

8dpo here, not much to report besides sore boobs and headaches

Ooo I'm 8dpo too :)
Have you tested yet?
I tested yesterday because I could think of nothing else as I have IC tests laying around, and of course bfn as expected
I've got things to do today so trying not to test again :haha:
But I have no symptoms whatsoever either, no usual sore boobs, occasional headache but went away quickly

4/5 dpo today. Is it time to start testing yet?!?! Lol

Yes, keep strong lol

Cewsbaby - This time I didn't have sore boobs, at least not as sore as during my EP.. But they did get bigger by number or even one and a half.. Also my nipples are larger. I have lots and lots of cramps which are quite different than menstrual ones, changing places from one side to another, followed by burning sensation in my uterus.. I ve been having headaches, but the weather in my country is weird these days and everyone is having them. Also I had them my whole life.. Nausea is killing me each day from 5-8 PM, and I am extremely tired, sleeping more than 10hrs/day which is very unusual for me. In the morning I wake up feeling all sweaty, w hot flushes, DS sleeps quite normal next to me :D .. Think I should be more careful when I stand up etc, dizziness is real :D .. I hope all of this is normal :D haha - sorry for my bad english, I hope I helped .. Fingers crossed for more BFPs this month!

I'm hoping my lack of sore boobs is a good thing then too :)
I do have like cramps on and off throughout the day, something like need to go toilet but then it stops

Woke to AF this morn. With 3 14 day lps in a row I'd say my lp has officially swapped again.

November I can relate. I'm 3dpiui and I'm preparing myself for a lot of progesterone symptoms this tww due to Oing multiple eggs. I am also terrified of pregnancy testing and will probably wait till 14 dpo (I only have a 13 day LP so something would definitely be up if I made it to 14 days past). Rooting for you that you'll get your sticky bfp this round!

I'm going to have my fingers crossed tightly for you, although I took tamoxifen I only got one follicle this cycle. I hear the 2WW is awful with progesterone.. I hope its not to bad on you & you'll have a bfp shortly ❤

I couldn't hold out on testing.. What do you think? Eek!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2437265-could-way.html <-- Clicky

That definitely looks like the beginning of something!

AFM: AF is a day later than she's been in 3 years, but I still got a BFN last night. Zero symptoms either way. Testing again right now.

I couldn't hold out on testing.. What do you think? Eek!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2437265-could-way.html <-- Clicky

I do see a faint there November and I'm terrible at spotting them.

Fx'd :dust:

Maybe wait 48hrs for the frer

So sorry Cp :( If I dont get better beta than 11 tomorrow, we'll meet at June testers thread :)))November--> looks good to me too , fingers crossed girl!
Pixie- I have been cramping since 2dpo.. today im 17,18 dpo and still have the same cramps.. the main difference between those and period ones is the intensity- I feel these ones only when I think about it.. Also, myCM- usually 2-3 days before my AF I get dry, this time the amount of Cm was the same, mostly white colored.. Nausea was my number one problem today :(

As there is no real difference in LP for pregnancy from 12-14 all it really means is a longer wait for AF lol. My ovulation is hopefully getting back to the staying in teh 16-19 range it used to hang, but no guarantee of that. My last cycles were 16, 21, 28, 20 and 14 so :shrug:

Cppeace- I guess no lol.. my LP has always been extremely short, like 5 days max, dont know how but I do ovulate on 15-17 cd, and then baaaang in 5 days I get AF..
did you do progesterone level on 2,14,21 cd? My prog has always been seriously low, so I am thanking prog pills for this potencial pregnancy (whatever it is)

As there is no real difference in LP for pregnancy from 12-14 all it really means is a longer wait for AF lol. My ovulation is hopefully getting back to the staying in teh 16-19 range it used to hang, but no guarantee of that. My last cycles were 16, 21, 28, 20 and 14 so :shrug:

Yes I understand your frustration when it come to cycle length
Because this going to be my longest in a very long time

When I first started trying my cycles ranged from 25-52 days so I had absolute no idea when ovulation was until AF showed, so it was more like a guessing game with mine and harder to use donor

But now for the last few years they've been more regular between 28 -32 days with the odd 34 days

But now I'm on CD30 8 dpo so I'm hoping I ovulated at all as will be a 38 - 40 days cycle if AF shows as LP last few years is 15/16 days

Well I'm hoping it will be 9 month cycle tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->