May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Having a lot of hip pain and discomfort today. This is new for sure. Anyone ever had this in the 2ww and been pregnant. It started in right hip and now is in left hip. Definitely not an af symptom.

I had this when I was pregnant with DS. I can't remember when it actually started though TBH.

Yeah I know women get pain in hips from relaxin but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be very early on- prolly late 1st trimester. That's why it's perplexing to me.

hmm from brief research I've found that really high progesterone can cause pelvic and hip discomfort due to progesterone making the muscles and tendons relax. I did have the big spike this morn so I imagine the progesterone just had a spike.

Cppeace- I know, but the numbers are sooo low it breaks my heart :(

You could just be a slower builder. You have started with one or two. If you get it drawn again in 2 days it should be 22.

7dpo today , symptoms are sore boobs , and I'm pretty sure I just had spotting.. I'm trying not to freak out.. I never spot between periods.. and AF isn't due for at least another week..

Cppeace thank you for the words of encouragement... I am keeping my hopes low for now.. hope everything goes well for you this month.. :) :) :) I did have hip discomfort also, I was on progesterone pills :) and lots and lots of cramps

Today is 10dpo/11dptrigger. I did an IC with fmu but got a stark BFN but I know its still early days.

I'm not totally convinced with the strips, they never picked up anything during my chemical although a FRER did.

The picture attached was taken around 24 hours after a Ovidrel 250 trigger shot & it looked so light. I thought the line should have been stronger.

Does anyone have experience with using ICs to pick up early bfps?

Attachments

• PSX_20170522_114235.jpg
    PSX_20170522_114235.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 8
They work for some people but not for others. The tests that are actually ranked highest usually for early bfp are the walmart first signal ones. They are all 25 miu though.FR vary greatly on their sensitivity. They range from 8-30.

That's a wildly huge range on FR, Cppeace! Rather unsettling.

I'm still here, in limbo. Negative test Saturday, going to test again tomorrow if AF hasn't shown​. Would have tested every day but I'm out of tests. I have few symptoms either way. Just sore boobs, but that could go either way for me.

Yep and that is just one of the reasons I don't trust them anymore. They have sucked for well over a year now.

That's so weird. You think the company is ok with their reputation falling like that? I mean, if they've been unreliable for a while now without change?

Yeah, I don't know what they are doing to fix it, but all you have to do is go to like Amazon and read the reviews about them being non sensitive and giving terrible indents and false positives.

Anyone else get sore nipps during their 2WW? I never get them and this month they are sore on and off. When they aren't sore they are sensitive. 4DPO and I have had cramping, back pain, sore nipples, pinching feeling (getting it right now again on the right side), and constipation. I know its too soon to really count these as pregnancy symptoms but these are a little off for me.

I never get sore nipple and had them 1 day around 9 dpo I believe. Was weird for me I noted it on my chart lol

Cewsbaby, normally I get the full works in the TWW when it comes to sore boobs except for this month so now I'm left wondering if I even ovulated at all :/

7 dpo and nothing, no symptoms whatsoever, not even normal AF signs
I have got what it seems to be in between EW and watery CM
It does stretch but breaks pretty quickly so no idea what to call it
But I know you can't call it either way with CM, it's just strange for me to have when normally dry after OV

I'm 3/4dpo (my apps have different predictions). I always have sore boobs and nips before my period but not exactly sure when it usually starts. For now I have no sensitivities in that area. Still feeling relatively normal. Some muscle tightness in my inner thighs, that could be about anything.

Lol, its a weird symptom for me. I even asked DH and he said its not something I really mention very often. Mostly right before AF but thats weeks away. Making me a little bit hopeful. Getting cramps again too. They seem to come and go. Again, not trying to make too much of it since I am only 4 DPO.

Hot flushes started tonight which indicates to me it's going to be AF that gets me this month
I just feel strange still how I've got no symptoms whatsoever
Took test today, yes I know way way to early at 7 dpo but just got the urge and I have IC in the house that came with opk haha
Bfn of cours but expected
I do have a SD test but really don't want to use it at all, even after AF due
And I also have a CB digital left over but will not use that until AF due as so expensive to waste on bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->