May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Ok ladies, I've come up with a new invention. Tell me how many of you would go for this: it's an incinerator for pregnancy tests. That way, you can't go pull the test out of the trash and discover the squintiest of (evap) lines hours later...sounds good, right? 🙄 I swear I'm my own worst enemy.

Ok ladies, I've come up with a new invention. Tell me how many of you would go for this: it's an incinerator for pregnancy tests. That way, you can't go pull the test out of the trash and discover the squintiest of (evap) lines hours later...sounds good, right? 🙄 I swear I'm my own worst enemy.

Brilliant idea :)

I pulled part my IC so I couldn't go back later to look haha

8 dpo and had no burning to desire to test today as last cycle I had a clear faint positive well within the time on 8dpo
Tomorrow's another day and I hope I have the same feeling :)

5DPO and I am still cramping. Not bad but enough that I feel it. It feels a lot like AF cramps but just lighter. I will probably start testing on 8DPO. Might be too early but I think thats about where I was when I got my BFP with my LO.

As for a test incinerator! Yes please! I am so guilty of going back to my tests that are hours old and seeing an evap and then getting hopeful! I know better too! I even talk myself down and know what it is but I can't seem to help it! I have started to just rip them up.

image1.jpg
2017-05-23 08_36_38.jpg

congrats to all! curious what you think about this? about 12 dpo and this was first thing this morning, within the time window. I posted over in the hpt gallery but was able to get a better photo posted finally.

Sorry garden

I can't see nothing on them tests :(

Attachments

• IMG_1271.jpg
    IMG_1271.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
If you girls are using a smartphone there is an app called checker free where it gives you options of changing the picture to invert or grey scale I only have apple products so not sure if available on android

Gosh either that or self-destruct pregnancy tests. That way after thirty minutes or so they go poof and we can't talk ourselves out of destroying it.

Gosh either that or self-destruct pregnancy tests. That way after thirty minutes or so they go poof and we can't talk ourselves out of destroying it.
Yes! I love it! It could have a timer too, so you know when you're in the read window and when it's expired.

Girls, I am definitely out.. Waiting this thing to come to an end. My best beta 11 after 72hrs - 4.6 ... Extremely sad , waiting for AF or whatever... :( still having same symptoms :( Life sucks

Girls, I am definitely out.. Waiting this thing to come to an end. My best beta 11 after 72hrs - 4.6 ... Extremely sad , waiting for AF or whatever... :( still having same symptoms :( Life sucks

:hugs:

Sorry to hear that Fiona. Sounds like a chemical. :hugs:

LOL!! I have so done that exact thing before, sometimes I feel like TTC is making me go bonkers. So I totally get where you are coming from

Ok, so I feel like a dork! I think I am actually 6DPO not 5DPO. I was going by the day we BD not the day I had the positive OPK. We did it within 24 hours but still. So I decided to take a test with a 3-4 hour hold and I swear it has the faintest of faint lines within the time frame. I could see it better when it dried but its super light. I decided not to dip a second test because I will just test in the morning but isnt 6DPO really early to even see something? I am very gun shy since my chemical and I wont believe it until I do a digi if I keep getting lines.

I really do think it was the indent line but my nipps are sooooo sore today! They hurt to just touch them. I NEVER have sore nipples. My breast are also a little sore. Sore boobs right before AF but this is a new one.

Thank you girls :( :(
Cppeace- sounds like a chemical to me too, since I am 7 days late today, I wonder when will the bleeding start :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->