May Babies (: All Here (:

Very small world :haha:!!!

They are all lovely names :D I especially like Alex :)

Oh godddd Names have been something i've really struggled with, FOB and me cannot agree on one. He suggested all awful stupid names like Levia, Odelia and Delilah... he had a massive list of names like that, sounded like he was reading Narnia or something and just picking random words out :haha:
and he hated all of my choices purely because i wanted a spanish sounding name seeing as i'm spanish, but he kicked off because it made him feel "disconnected" seeing as he's not spanish at all :wacko:

I have always absolutely adored the name Esme, no idea why, and now i can't imagine calling her anything else :cloud9: FOB can bugger off!!!
and Thank yoou :D i've not heard of anyone called Esme before which is maybe why i like it so much!

xxxxxxx

Where did u get Esme from? Iv never heard anyone called it before, except the mummy vampire out of twilight :) Its a very pretty name! Does FOB not like it? Im lucky when it comes to FOB, he knows to do as he's told :haha:
U doing much just now except being on here? Im so bored :( playing games on facebook haha xxxx

Esme is spanish! Its usually a shorter version of esmerelda!

It's a really old spanish name, it comes from Esmeralda (like the girl from hunchback of notre dame!) and FOB doesn't like it at all. He said "I really like the name, just the fact that it's spanish puts me off" :dohh:

I completely forgot about twilight... oh no lol. i hope people don't think i named her after that :haha:
Do i have you on facebook? I think i do don't i? xxxxxx
I'm not doing much really, having a few meaningless periody pains so i'm walking around... it's great fun :thumbup: lol.

msp_teen - great minds think alike :winkwink: we posted at exactly the same time :haha: xxx

Em i'm not sure if u do or dont, actually i dont think u do :(
I'd forgotten how much i hated period pains til i started getting them yesterday :haha: I REALLY dont miss periods at all! U dont get them when ure breast feeding :happydance:
I have cramps in my legs just now :( wish they'd buggar off!! probably over did it on the walking today lol
Lets hope your period crampy things turn into labour :muaha: Hope u got all your bags ready and waiting by the door ;) xxxx

EDT Heyyyy Msp_Teen :) xxx

@lily- we definitely do!! I only knew that because I'm half hispanic!! WOOT WOOT..lol

@supriseBump_x- HEY THERE!!!

Hey girls. How are we all today?
Sorry about last night guys i fell asleep at my laptop haha... not good!
I feel like a giant bruise today lol everything hurtsssss :(
xxx

one of my kitties was called Esme :haha: she was gorgeous :D

How are you feeling today girls??
I had lots of pains last night, wasn't at all nice :(

but on the plus side, its so sunny :D

xxx

Bloody cramps :( been getting them all day today and my back is KILLING me!!
Haha Lily, its ok. I fell asleep aswel :) then woke up like half an hour later :( Urgh cant wait til all this uncomfyness (and yes i know that aint a word but i cant think what to put instead lol) is over :haha:
Anyone do anything exciting today? xxxx

i played with my daddys puppies :D

they're so cute.
Theres one left, I'm desperate for her, if I had my own place I'd have taken her home haha :D

xx

not from today, got pics from the last time I saw them, their on my facebook :D xx

Just noticed most of u girls are full term ! :growlmad: jelous :p

Not long to go now for you girls !
.. do any of you still find it weird when people are like
'oh your due next month arnt you ', someone said this yesterday and i was like am i :wacko: oh crap i am ! Its flown over ! im hoping these last few weeks fly over too

no-one has said that to me, I'm sad now :( :haha:

in the last 2 days though, I've had some many people come up to me and touch my bump.

It's like you could at least ask first :grr:

xx

aww
Your due next month arnt you :saywhat:

there you have now !! :winkwink:

& argh i hate that, so rude! not like 'can i have a feel' or anything just straight in there with the hands its like woooooooooah hands off "!

I got such a shock today when my cousin said to me ''your due in less than 3 weeks...'' i was like WTF :dohh: Nooo im not ready haha. And whats even more scary is when your midwife tells you that she will be very surprised if at your next appointment in two weeks time you are stil without baby!!!
Im so paranoid that my waters are gonna break when im out and about :haha: how embaressing!? Now long now for u Leonie :) xxxx

No one ever comes and touches my bump except my older cousin (whos like a sister) My mum and my brother :haha: I think if anyone else did id punch them lolololol xxx

haha im always like stood there awkward cause i dont wanna bite people's heads off but i hate it :growlmad:

& aw im sure your waters wont break when your out or anything, tbh you'd be lucky if they did while u were shopping, you get free stuff apparently !! I might hover round shops for the last couple of weeks, i'll be stood in 24 hours asda at like 3 in th morning hahaha !

& ohh hopefully you midwife is right and you will have your LO within 2 weeks !! How exciting ! & i know still feels like a while though but im cool with that cause im totally not prepared ! I'll be in labour with everything ready and still feel like ive forgot something

I thought i may be in labour tonight :dohh: Thankfully its turned into nothing :) I think i scared my mum shitless though :haha: But i dont think it'll be to much longer, been getting cramps for the past few days.
Its kinda scary but exciting at the same time.
What have u stil got left to do/get? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"