May Babies (: All Here (:

How exciting Linzie, everything crossed it's not too long for you now hun

Oh Yay :happydance: How exciting! Lets hope baby Esme could be here soon then :) How u feeling? Any more pains?
Iv been getting pains and BHs all evening but think they've kinda stopped now :( Iv been cleaning all day again :haha: Went down to the loo not long ago and ended up spending 20 mins gutting and cleaning it... Ooops lol My mum has told me to stop cleaning coz im making her feel bad :haha: xxx

Heyyy :) I was in my bed til 6 this evening with really bad cramps, Got up and got dressed and went to tesco and the cramps stopped :(
How r u feeling?
Anyone else watching Britians got talent?
xxx

aww :( I hope the cramps are a sign something is gunna happen soon !
Im not too bad thanks, part from the fat feet :|

& im watching it :) He was a really good signer !!

xx

Yea he was :) And OMG the gymnastics!! I LOVED them! Felt sorry for the 'guitar playing' Dog :haha: And the guy that swallowed the snooker ball... :sick:

I managed 2 get a hold of babys foot again tnyt, was gross lol i cud feel the toes :dohh: Wasnt a nice feeling lol

How boring are Friday nights :(

Oooh i like this guy___:bike:___ hehe why have i not seen him before :growlmad: xxx

Loved the gymnastic too ! They were fantastic ! & i know eww who wanted to see that it was just gross, i hope he chokes! would serve him right.

Omg really ! Thats so weird but amazing ! i wanna feel my babas foot!

& :rofl: Its a saturday night silly ! but im bored too, watching casualty cause im sad

xx

Omg :dohh: Well Friday/Saturday there both the same, both BORING :rofl:

Im watching casualty aswel :) We can be sad pregnant girlys together :winkwink: haha :haha:

U got any plans for tomorrow? Sunday... ANOTHER boring day :sleep:

xxxx

:rofl: least u can blame it on the baby brain !
they are both so boring though, everyones out enjoying themselves and im sat here watching casualy, which is actually quite good ive got really into it since being pregnant and having no life !

Im going out for dinner for my auntys birthday tomorrow, then probleys have a lie down
you got anything planned ?

xx

Yea i've started enjoying it since iv got no life lol.

Omg. Its scary :( I don't deal well with blood and guts and gore :haha: & that guy wi the gun is nuts!!

Aaah lucky u going out for dinner! Iv not had my supper yet :growl: My mum 'forgot' so is only just cooking it now, and i'm starving :(

I have no plans, hopefully il be feelin better and have enough energy to get up my changing unit and tidy my room again :) Need 2 make sure i have everything packed into my hospital bags aswel. xxxx

argh me neither i have to look away for the icky bits !
omg he really is off his rocker !

Aww what u gunna have for supper ? Im quite hungry now suppose ill go check the kitchen soon !
& aww it makes me feel much better getting everything organised ! How exciting, hope u get round to getting it up
Im soo confused with the hospital bag, i keep thinking argh what have i forgot
x

Had fish pie and a jacket potato for Tea then had a Raspberry Ripple Sundae for puddin :D FATTY that i am haha.

Cant believe casualty ended like that! I better nae be in hospital wi bubs next friday, Em i mean Saturday :dohh: :rofl:

Im watching Shrek 2 now... I love donkeyyyy :D :rofl: Cuddled up on the sofa wi a blanket and usin my birthing ball as a foot rest :haha: U doin muchoo now?

xxx

:rofl: Yeah next friday !
yumm i was craving a jacket potoato before, im trying to eat healthy so i dont gain a ridiculous amount of weight in this last trimester but i feel like a rabbit :|
yumm that rasperry ripple pudding sounds delicious though, I want to steal it :(

awh i think shrek 2 is the best out of them all! i Love it !
and oooh as a footrest i wanna invest in one of these balls, if i dont use it to sit on it can be my foot rest!, Im just watching match of the day cos im sorta like a boy and get really into football ! eeeek

xx

:haha: cant say i like football much... Im watching just married, im laughing so much my mum said i better not go into labour lol :rofl: The butterfly Effect is on after so gonna go upto my bed and watch that :)

Iv put on so much weight the midwife said i shudnt rele put on anymore :haha: Oops... But hey-ho if u cant pig out when ure pregnant when can u? My theory anyways :winkwink: And im sure u'll get plenty of exercise when baby's here :)

I love my ball :) It makes a very good foot rest :winkwink: u shud defs invest in 1!!

xxxx

OMG just married .. I LOVE THAT FILM SO MUCH
teehee yeah thats my excuse when im having something naughty like sweeties 'im pregnant it's fine', what am i gunna do once ive had him, i wont have no excuse ! :-(

where did u get your ball from ? i want one :happydance:

x

Think it was £8 from Argos. :) Its ace :thumbup:

Im watchin the butterfly effect now, have u seen it? Its freaky!! Wish i had a boyfriend to watch it with :haha: thats the only things guys are good for lol

Theres good films on tonight :) u doing anything fun? im guessin the football aint stil on lol xxx

You Linzie :D I'm jealous :haha:

I've got my mw appointment tomorrow, I'm hoping she'll share good news with me too :D

I had been cramping from Friday morning till Last night, then all of a sudden they just stopped. I was like :grr:

Hopefully my massivly painful shopping trip yesterday will have done something other than cripple me aswel :haha:

How's everyone today??

I'm shattered :(

xx

Im fine today :D been out for dinner and now just having a rest
whats everyone else doing on this boring sunday ?

and no i havnt saw the butterfly effect, sounds like something im gunna ave to watch one day :thumbup:

x

I'm sat in my living room wishing I had the energy to go upstairs so I can bounce on my ball :haha:

and im really hungry but cant get food until the kitchen floor is dry :(

has any of you seen the tralier for shrek 3? Puss is fat :rofl:

xx

Isnt shrek 3 the xmas 1 Sash? :wacko:

What u have for ure dinner? im thirsty :( just had a sausage sandwich :) well 1 and a half lol

Im not even dressed lol just sat on my bed on my laptop, kinda tidying my room a lil bit, think i might move my bed and give the underneath a goood hoover and clean, the amount of doggy hairs under there is gonna be scary :haha:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->