May Babies (: All Here (:

hmmm must be Shrek 4 then :haha: but its 3d and out soon.

It looks brilliant :D

I want a sausage sandwich now damn you :haha:

xx

Just a sundays dinner was yummmmmy :)

i wonder when i get this nesting thing, when did u get it ?
x

Hi ladies! Hope all is well with you all! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow as well, so I'm hoping on some good news of some type!

goood luck msp teen :)

I've got an mw appointment and a housing people appointment tomorow aswel :D

oh and Leonie, I bought cheese strings today, and they had no random fact on them :cry:

xx

Oo eveyone has appointments for tomorrow i feel a little left out, good luck for tomorrow everyone
i have the man from virgin coming to fix my internet .. which is now fixed itself :dohh:

Omg .. no random fact ! what's going on with the world !
ive bought asdas own ones and they have no random fact or were these the actual 'cheesestring ones' :wacko:

they were the actual cheese string cheesestrings. they just had stuff about countries on them instead. WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT COUNTRIES. We want random facts :haha:

We should write and complain :rofl:

thanks for the good luck. I'm hoping for an internal lmao, to find out if anything is going on in there :haha:

xx

oh and what do you girls think of my text to OH?? He was being a nob accusing me of stuff (as usual) and then when I proved him wrong, he stopped texting me for hours, so when I asked why he replied with "i didnt know what to say sorry"

so I told him what he should say

""how about "im really sorry for accusing you of something again even though i know ppl like to cause trouble. im sorry for making yu feel so insignificant, and hurt, and upset. im sorry im such a jackass sometimes saying stuff like i hate you. from now on im not giung to doubt your telling the truth wen a skanky hoe tries to interfere with our relationship because you carrying my child, i trust you and i know you wouldnt lie. im sorry for causing you unesercary stress wen your 38 weeks pregnant. i love you more than anything and always will. from liam""

:D

Made me feel better :D

they were the actual cheese string cheesestrings. they just had stuff about countries on them instead. WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT COUNTRIES. We want random facts :haha:

We should write and complain :rofl:

thanks for the good luck. I'm hoping for an internal lmao, to find out if anything is going on in there :haha:

xx

omg this is NOT on ! they best put the random facts back on

i know this is totally different but every mornin since being like 2 ive had cocoa as in hot chocolate and asda have stopped making it this past week !!!!!!!! and i dont like the cadburys version :cry::cry::cry:
i am going to write a very angry letter to them cause if i dont have my cocoa and dips on a mornin i get sad :-(

& i didnt think they did internals at midwife checks, im scared now :rofl: on OBEM they looked painful :wacko: i hope something is going on in there :D

and wow i wanna know what his reply is ! Good on for sending that

omg this is NOT on ! they best put the random facts back on

i know this is totally different but every mornin since being like 2 ive had cocoa as in hot chocolate and asda have stopped making it this past week !!!!!!!! and i dont like the cadburys version :cry::cry::cry:
i am going to write a very angry letter to them cause if i dont have my cocoa and dips on a mornin i get sad :-(

& i didnt think they did internals at midwife checks, im scared now :rofl: on OBEM they looked painful :wacko: i hope something is going on in there :D

and wow i wanna know what his reply is ! Good on for sending that

you should deff complain. Silly asda taking it away :(

They used to stock these gorgeous pizza finger biscuits that were meant to be a scooby doo thing, and I loved them, and one day they just stopped selling them I was gutted :( :haha:

and lol I'm not scared for it to hurt, after all, labour is gunna be like 1000 x worse :haha:

and he replied with "wow you really make me sound horrible :-( ly xoxox"

:rofl:

xx

I complained, and now i feel good !
& i know it infuriates me, it's always the nice things they take away aswell !!
I think i actually remember those scooby doo things and they were sooo yummy !!
can u remember the dairylea lunchable things i think they were were u made ur own mini 'pizza' and they did hotdog ones, the hotdog ones were the best! they still sell these but not the pizza and hotdog ones :-(
Can u remember those sosages they were really small and skinny i duno if they were actually called wee willy winkies sosgaes or if i just called them tht but ive been looking EVERYWHERE for them with no such luck !

I suppose it wouldnt hurt any more than a normal check down there, it's just the embarrasment of it all really! I once went to this place where i had a trainee nursey person staring right at my bits, god i didnt even know where to look i was absoloutley mortified! and even when im in labour even though ill be in pain i really think i'll still be soo embarrased about it !

& result at least he feels guilty now :D

Please tell me u watch Holby aswel as Casualty? Or am i just a major saddo? haha :rofl: xxxx

no no i watch holby too !!
i really do just sit in front of the tv night after night ! :|
xx

Omg it's on tonight :( ahhh i missed it
my nanas watching antiques roadshow :| KILL ME NOW !

haha i love how the thread always seems to end up with a mention of food :p
yuuuuuuuum i dunno what i fancy right now maby a yougurt or something

Awww they just delivered a baby at 24 weeks, Its n an incubator, and im ballin my eyes out :haha: hormonal cow tht i am.

I need 2 find something for supper, dunno wat 2 have. decisions decisions. haha xxxx

aww i'd be the same, i get emotional about any baby related thing now
even when she had her scan on waterloo road i was in tears cause i made me think back to mine :cloud9:

im having a packet of skips yuuuuuuum

xx

I have a packet of MINI CHEEDERS :D

and a bag of random sweets to munch on, whilst I bounce on my ball and waitf ro my rlt to cool down, and for OH to ring me back :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"