May Babies (: All Here (:

we've all got pregnancy brain haha.

I meant to text earlier that I'd ring OH when the bath si ready, and I texted him saying when the bath winks :dohh:

xx

:rofl:
yeahhhh pregnancy brain is sooo annoying!! i find myself doing really silly things too

xx

Just popping in here againn.
anyone else close to their due date getting nervous/anxious/excited/every-emotion-at-once?

Nope :haha:

Just extremely frustrated because I want her here. and excited to meet her :)

omg anger!
My dog made me get up at 8 to let her go pee even though she could have gone downstairs anyways coz my nan is up :grr:

Now I'm going to be grumpy when I see the house people and the mw :(

xx

:dohh: I think that's the feeling I was getting at, but I'm too nervous I'll be delivering a 10 pounder :haha:

aww haha what makes you think baba will be a 10lber??

I'm looking at about 6lbs baby hopefully :D

xx

Good Luck at your appointment today! Hoping you get some good news...I have an appointment today as well at 2:30!

thanks, good luck for yours aswel :D

I found out baby is 4/5s engaged :D

xx

YAY shouldn't be too long now! She should be here soon!!

I hope so. So fed up :(

I bought some lucozade and mars bars earlier for the snack bag for labour.
And my nan was talking about it and to me it seemed like she was making fun of me.
So I shouted at her "YOUR SUPPOSED TO" and started to cry :(

Stupid hormones!

Get my baby out !

:haha:

how was your appointment?

xx

I haven't had mine yet, its only 11:31am here, (crazy time differences!) haha, so I go in about 2 1/2 hours!

(This was responding to ayachan by the wayy :))
The doctor made a comment about "That's a big baby, very big baby"
My LO's measuring right for his dates, so I'm assuming he just means the baby's getting bigger, because my doctor's spanish-to-english translations don't always come out the right way,
Still worried though, I'm tiny (well, for being pregnant :haha:)

oh and good news that your LOs 4/5 engaged, shouldn't be too long now :)

Im having withdrawel symptoms :( Stupid internet. Can only get on the family computer for like 15 mins at a time and it goes sooooo slow by the time you've signed in and the internet has loaded its about time for me to get off :growl:
Im soooo sleepy :( Fell asleep at like 10 last night then was wide awake at 4am!!
My pains have been getting worse :happydance: I thought i was having contractions before, but they turned into nothing :( Booo!! xxx

Hiii Girls :)

How are we all this evening?

I have absolutely NOTHING to report from today lol. No labour signs, no pains, nothing!
Time seems to have stood still :\

x x x

had my appointment today.....nothing new...im getting my last ultrasound done next week...they are going to check up on his size and see how big he is

aww girls we've all seem to have come to a stand still. sucks :(

I had loads of pain yesterday/last night, and now I'm up about they've just gone :(

Come on babies!!!

Lauren, and Linzie, we can now say our babies are due next week now :p

:happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2