May Babies (: All Here (:

I hit my biggest milestone today! I now have me a full term little guy!! YAY..WOOT WOOT

I was up all night being sick :( No idea why, me and my mum both ate the same yesterday and only i was ill :wacko:
Been for a really long walk today (even tho i felt like shit and just wanted to snuggle up in my bed) Hopefully it'll have gotten things moving FX'd :)
My birthing ball really has been gettin used as a foot rest more than it has been used to bounce on recently :haha: even my mum had her feet up on it has night. I definitly recommend this :thumbup: essially when u have big, fat swollen feet like i do :haha:
Come on Babas, we're gettin bored waiting for yous now :dust::dust::dust:

oooo yay MSP Teen, you can officially start the eviction process :D
Congrats on reaching full termness :D

aww Lauren, hope your feeling better now, and hurry up and pop out your baba, I'm sure Summer is waiting for you to go first :D

I didn't bounce on the trampoline after :haha:

Think I'll leave it all till Friday for now, that's the best idea right?

xx

I have been walking for days and days it seems like and all I get is braxton hicks in my back for 3 hours then it goes away:wacko: GRR I want my son out now!!

I can't wait to meet our babies!! So excited!

same :D

The sooner I have baba the better. I'm so fed up haha.
It's crazy saying my baby is due next week :haha:

OH said it to me on the phone last night and I was like "No shes not. shes not due till the friday after" and he was like "no sash, shes due next week. next friday. I would know. its my bday after all"

I was like :saywhat:

:rofl:

xx

Im pretty sure bouncing on a trampoline is a no no, It might do more harm than good...
I gave up trying to help paint my room, thought that i might aswel make the most of mum not being on the computer :haha:
See after u do some excersize, Does your bump go rock solid? Im so uncomfortable :(
Come on baby come out and say ello to mummy :)
xxxx

LOL! I'm hoping my baby comes that week before my due date! The week of May 10th, but if he comes a bit earlier I won't complain!

I hope little Summer comes out this week! I am ready to meet her as well!

The space hopper should be fine though right? its just like a birth ball with handles :haha:

My bump is pretty much always solid and uncomfortable so can't answer your question sorry :L

haha Msp teen, I'm also ready to meet her. So badly :D
Give me my baby.

Dust me ladies :D

and heres some dust for you :D

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:D

What have u done to your siggy Sash? Its like all the way over to the right lol.
Yea a space hopper should be fine, just need 2 keep your feet on the ground, I read that somewhere. Have you youtube'd birthing balll exercizes? i found some good ones :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I want my baabaa :( xxxx

my sig is in the middle as usual :S

and lol ok, feet on ground. I'll remember that :D

No I haven't I'll look later :D
I think mines gunna burst, I need to put some more air in I think :haha:

xx

Aww its back to normal now, haha. must be this silly computer playing up again :growl:
Im away for a lye down, im all sore :(
Text me Sash :winkwink: Im bored :haha:
xxxx

I feel sick :(

Anyone else getting random moments where you just think "oh crap" and gotta run to the toilet?? :(

Want this baba out not, i'm so sick of being pregnant haha. I'm not gunna miss it tbh.

Come on Summer-Rose mummy really wants to meet you :D

OH just told me cot arrived at his house today, so now I just gotta pick it up :D

I have everything. I'm finally sorted yayy :happydance:

xx

Sasha : YES! I feel really sick at the moment, keep having these waves of nausea where i think i'm just gonna vom everywhere :sick:

I can't believe my baby is due THIS WEEK.
So scary. I need her out soon though, i'm uncomfortable constantly now, my diabetes is going a little haywire which is NOT good seeing as i'm desperate to have a low risk birth and not have to be strapped to the bed, and my hands really hurt from carpal tunnel :haha: ohh also, i have no more trousers :| and no-one wants to see my fat ass in leggins! :haha:

x x x

Linzie good luck, hopefully she'll come soon :D

and FX'ed you stay low risk :D

Come on Esme, it's time to meet your mummy, (and all us stalking bnb girls :D )

haha I have no jeans either, so I live in leggins and dresses, and I swear you cant tell where my bump is, my ass or my stomach :haha:

xx

There is no way you are that big love! that''s why I live in sweats and my OH pants lol

I'm due May 26th :) Just realised I haven't posted on this thread... I'm so unobservant at the mo... seem to miss everything haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->