May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

just spoke with my mom and she said that with my youngest sister she had bleeding that soaked a liner and some clotting and they had her stay on bed rest until her next apt and everything was fine. that gives me some hope that it could be okay. just going to be a very long 3 days :/.

My friend's best friend was told that she would never conceive naturally due to DH's SA and that IVF was the ONLY way they would conceive (IUI was a no-go). SO, today she found out she conceived naturally.

Just a little happy story for those looking into IUI, IVF. It IS possible! Never say never!!!

Ash, I think it will all be ok. Take it easy these three days, hopefully they'll go by fast and you'll get reassurance at your appointment with your midwife <3

Ashlee - Try to stay off your feet if you can... Also, you can pop into the pregnancy forums if you want and ask the other girls. TONS of girls have gone through this and it all been fine. It might be encouraging for you. Hugs, my dear.

Ashlee- Im sorry you are going threw this. Praying everything will work out!

Cassidy- thanks for that encouraging story. Every time I am alone and start thinking about IVF, i just don't want it. It's so much money! I know gma said she would help, but still! I just want to do it naturally! What was your friends DH's SA issue? if you don't mind me asking.

Ashlee-put your feet up, grab your favorite book or movie and take it easy. Let DF spoil and take care of you! Thinking of you!

Cassidy-awesome story, such little miracles!

Ashlee-That's good that everything looked healthy in the us! I agree with the other girls, take it super easy these next few days. Relax as much as you can! I really hope everything turns out to be ok for you :hugs:

Lala-I asked my doc to do some blood tests to check all my levels (cd3 and cd21 blood work). My cd21 (actually 7 dpo for me) test came back with low progesterone. I have no idea what the doc is going to suggest yet, but I just started working with a nutritionist. So, I'm hoping the healthy eating plus the supplements I've started taking will help. It also helps that summer is fast approaching and I will get a break from all the stress at work (I'm a teacher)!

Here's what all I'm taking at the moment:

FertilAid
FertilCM
Spirulina
Maca Root
Royal Jelly
B6
Prenatal DHA
and I just ordered the Fertilitea

Could be overkill, but I'm really hoping it helps level things out naturally! I have my first weigh in with the nutritionist tomorrow. Based on my scale at home I've lost 8.5 lbs so far. I can't wait to weigh in just so I can get a new meal plan! I've been eating the same thing all week...lol

Jury:Wow girl that is a lot of meds!!!! I take geritol(baby in every bottle theory) and a chewable multi vit that's high in folic acid but low vit c for my allergy.

If anyone is bored look up geritol pregnancy! Convinced me, if I get a positive it's from that!! I've had a huge change in my cm (lot more) and feel positive energy about this month :) besides its a vitamin with minerals it can't hurt you Lolz

For the girls with fertilitea, how long did it take to get it?

It is a lot of stuff to take! The majority is all natural though.

Julie- Like 3 days? I think?

Nikki- He had a 3% morphology and low sperm count in general- only 5 mill and docs told him it should have been around 30 mill.

I ordered fertilitea also. I might look up geritol. Can u combine it with fertilitea?

Waves- Hooray for af coming naturally! FX for this next cycle being the lucky one for you.

Thanks!! I've never been so happy to see AF before. I felt cramps for the first time since I was in labor with my youngest & I did a little happy dance.

Waves-yay for AF coming on her own and knowing here you are in your cycle! At least now you can start with a clean slate!!

Thanks!!!! Now I'm just hoping this cycle is similar to my "normal" cycle. Before I was pretty textbook - 28 day cycle. Just hoping I don't have a long AF or something ridiculous like that haha.

Ashlee - Good luck! Like everyone else said, it's not terribly uncommon. My Mom said she bled like her period for several months with 2 of her pregnancies. Just relax, keep your feet up and drink plenty of water. FX for you!

Yay Waves! Im glad AF came!

I just got my fertilitea but I have not taken any yet. OH hasn't taken his virilitea either. I have had really bad cramps today, as well as some sore boobs, but thats about it.

I'm trying to hold out to test. Im somewhere around 6/7dpo. I only have IC's lying around so I ordered from FRER, which should arrive on Wednesday. I am hoping I can hold out until then...This POAS might not last that long.

Well ladies today opk readings are-
wondfo technically a neg but 85% dark
Clear blue solid peak smiley

Means o day is today(I think)!!!! A day early for me

Lala- get to BD-ing!!

Ashlee- how are you going girl? If your new fur ball keeping you company and loves.

Cassidy- how are you doing? hows DH?

Rachel- did everything turn out ok for your parents and all the medical stuff a few months ago?

Julie- AWESOME job on the weight loss! Gosh, can I be you?

Emily- when is the sex scan?

Morning ladies! Nikki - The sex scan is June 7th, so exactly one month out! Then I have the detailed facial scan one week later! June is going to be a fun month assuming everything is A-OK.

Ashlee - Any updates? How are you feeling? Thinking about you, hun...

Lala- good luck!

Nikki and Emily - the bleeding has gone down to light brown spotting for now. No cramping but I do have a stomach ache from laying down so much :/. The new little furball isn't a very cuddly one lol but she is quite entertaining which I could use the next 3 days while I'm couch/bed ridden

Julie - you are a rockstar!

Ashlee - I'm praying and sending hopeful wishes your way. My sister bled a lot with her last pregnancy and everything turned out okay. Take it easy if you can!

ASFM - I started my usual pre-AF spotting yesterday so unfortunately, IUI cycle #1 was a bust. Had repeat progesterone test done yesterday and it had dropped from Thursday so I was put on supplements. I knew I had this issue forever but my OB would never test for it! She always told me it wasn't common practice to test for progesterone unless a woman was pregnant. Had this been done way back when it could've possibly prevented my chemicals if indeed they occurred because of my low progesterone. Just happy to have an answer to something finally!

ASFM - I started my usual pre-AF spotting yesterday so unfortunately, IUI cycle #1 was a bust. Had repeat progesterone test done yesterday and it had dropped from Thursday so I was put on supplements. I knew I had this issue forever but my OB would never test for it! She always told me it wasn't common practice to test for progesterone unless a woman was pregnant. Had this been done way back when it could've possibly prevented my chemicals if indeed they occurred because of my low progesterone. Just happy to have an answer to something finally!

Oh, I'm sorry... I was really hoping this was your month. :( So do you stay on the supplements constantly and then see what happens with the second round of IUI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->