May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Julie - you are a rockstar!

Ashlee - I'm praying and sending hopeful wishes your way. My sister bled a lot with her last pregnancy and everything turned out okay. Take it easy if you can!

ASFM - I started my usual pre-AF spotting yesterday so unfortunately, IUI cycle #1 was a bust. Had repeat progesterone test done yesterday and it had dropped from Thursday so I was put on supplements. I knew I had this issue forever but my OB would never test for it! She always told me it wasn't common practice to test for progesterone unless a woman was pregnant. Had this been done way back when it could've possibly prevented my chemicals if indeed they occurred because of my low progesterone. Just happy to have an answer to something finally!

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure docs test for progesterone all the time considering it's so important for the build up of the lining, implantation and sustaining a pregnancy...I hate it when they do that, such a waste of precious time!

Julie, that is amazing. Congrats on the weight loss. Its amazing how well our bodies react to being treated well and fed the right things!

Ashlee, Im glad you and baby are doing well! Rest up!

overanalyzer- Im sorry that they weren't able to figure that out sooner, but it's good to know that you have some answers now!

Lala, yay for a pos OPK! now get to BD!

What exactly is geritol?

AFM, well I am totally saying that my body is being funny about AF! It might be because of medication change, which was just over a month ago. However yesterday (10dpo according to FF, however I *think* it might have been 12dpo) I got a little AF cramping in the morning and assumed she would show yesterday/today (which according to my count, not FF, that would have made a 12-13 LP, which is normal for me). Yesterday at about 11:30am I got some spotting, grabbed a tpon and put it in. Well that tpon had spotting of brown cm on it when I removed it around 4pm. I put another in assuming it was around the corner... took it out at 9pm and NOTHING. Put another in while I slept, in case she came...well NOTHING again. I put a new one in this morning (7am), also checked CP (which seemed higher) and I just took it out (1030am)...nothing again. So I stopped wearing one and will keep my eye on it. I assume its all because of meds and what not, however no more AF cramping since yesterday morning. Gosh keeping my fingers VERY TIGHTLY crossed that was implantation bleeding, not start of AF!

Nikki, my fingers and toes are crossed extremely tightly for you this month! Sending massive amounts of good vibes that this is your month!

Oh, I'm sorry... I was really hoping this was your month. :( So do you stay on the supplements constantly and then see what happens with the second round of IUI?

Thank you. Me too haha. Well they told me to take the supplements until I take my HPG - Which I hadn't planned on taking since I new AF was on her way but they usually want me to take one before starting any clomid so I'll take one Thursday. AF should show full force tomorrow sometime. Then I'm assuming I'll start the supplements again after I ovulate until next cycle begins or possibly all throughout the first tri once preg.

Nikki - totally sending all my super fertile and positive thoughts your way! This would be so amazing for you!!!

Alissa- Thanks so much. I am sooo sorry IUI didn't work. It must be devastating. I think it would be even more so then just trying naturally. Are you going to do another IUI this coming month? I honestly fear doing a procedure and getting a negative, which is why I am dragging my feet on the idea.

Nikki- OMG implantation bleeding hopefully <3 :happydance:

Lala, yay for a pos OPK! now get to BD!

What exactly is geritol?
Geritolis not a ferity drug, you can buy it at wally world for like 7 bucks (for 100 pills). Its a multivitamin with iron and other essential minerals that increases levels of progesterone, i noticed the difference in about 3 days of taking it.
There is a pill form (i take which is nasty flavored) and a tonic (which i hear is worse then the pill flavor) :sick:
People tolerate Geritol better than a prenatal tablet.
I've read tons of sucess stories of people who have been trying for months take this and with in 2 months they are preggo.... :happydance:

I also take folic acid in a chewable

Thanks, Lala! I also take folic acid. I just take a little pill from whole foods and standard process.

I rarely have days that I get down about TTC'ing and not getting my BFP yet, but today is definitely one of those days. I have been super moody the past few days and hopefully it is a good sign. It is so hard to try for month after month with no results! :(

On another note, I am waiting on my FRER's to arrive and will prob test with them tomorrow at 7/8dpo. Maybe wait until Thursday if I can hold out that long. I have IC's but I have seen too many bad evaps recently and dont trust them

Nikki - it was a pretty tough day yesterday. It seems as though the days I spot before actual AF are always the toughest but by the time AF gets here, I'm ready for the new cycle. Part of why yesterday was so tough was because I felt we hadn't gotten any answers throughout the process but by the end of the day, when my progesterone results came back I had at least one answer. We will do another IUI (maybe two) if needed. After that, we will have to re-evaluate things. This cycle Dr. said she will be uping my clomid to 100mg per day. Hoping this doesn't mean increased side effects as I had none with the 50mg.

I'm out this month. 99.9% sure it's anovulatory so Dh and I are just saying eff it. I'm going to throw myself full force into working out and relax until next cycle starts. Going to get my head in a better place so I stress less. My fertilitea should be here any day now and in contemplating trying geritol.

Good luck to everyone left this cycle. Hopefully we get some bfps.

Alissa sorry you started spotting. That's such a bummer. I thought for sure you'd get a bfp. When will you do the next iui?

Ashlee - I'm glad the bleeding has stopped! Fx for Thursday. You should call and see if they'll do labs before your appt that way the results are ready by the time you go. Worth a try anyways. I think they usually repeal them in 2 days, so tomorrow?

AFM, crampy the last 2 days. Boobs still don't hurt...it's so weird. I feel anxious inside. Like I'm all jacked up on caffiene. Don't know why. Not really any other "symptoms" to report. DH said last night that I'll probably get pregnant now that we found a house. I hope he's right.

rachel- how many dpo are you? when you testing?

I think I'm 7 dpo. Didn't temp or opk so just a guess based on CM and CP. I O'd late, like cd 17. I'll test Sunday, later if I can hold out

Well looks like bleeding has come back :( and worse than yesterday. Really dark red with clotting, more like AF on like the 3rd day :( I hope I'm just one of those few people that have bleeding in early pregnancy and still have everything turn out okay.

Fingers crossed and major positive thoughts your way Ashlee!<3 When is your next appointment again?

My appointment is Thursday morning

I'm thinking about you Ash <3 <3 <3 <3 FX you just take after your mama and have some heavy early pregnancy related bleeding. I've seen many people with it go on to get their Babies:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->