May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Hi ladies!

My name is Emily, I am 30 and DH is 31. We have been together 4 1/2 years, married for 3 in July. We have a 3 yr old son named Danny. Got my BFP in February after 5 months of TTC after having the Paragard IUD removed.

The things we did differently this month to conceive were as follows:

-I took FertilAid for women as instructed starting on CD 1.
-I took Fertile CM as instructed starting on CD 1.
-DH took FertilAid for men as instructed
-Drank one to two cups of green tea every day
-STOPPED using my allergy meds on CD 9 since they can dry up CM. It was miserable, but I def saw an increase in my CM.
-Used PreSeed lube
-Laid down for 30 minutes after BD: 10 minutes on my back, 10 minutes on each side. When I fell asleep, I would fall asleep on my stomach in case any was left in there and needed a new angle to reach up there.
-I used OPKs, and I used SMEP > started BDing every other day on CD 9. When I got as positive OPK, I did it every night for 3 nights in a row, then skipped a night, and did ot one more time. Tested on 13 DPO and got a BFN: a stark white, no hint of a line BFN. Waited until the day after AF was due, and got a BFP on 17 DPO.

Really rooting my ladies on here! I know it's going to happen! Per the predictions, Spring and Summer are going to be exciting times on here! <3

Alissa- that post was EXTREMELY helpful for me! Thanks! I am thinking about just jumping straight to IVF, but I am very interested to see how your IUI works out. Please keep me posted!

AFM, Well today is going to be an AMAZING day! I can tell already!!! It will also be a S-L-O-W day for me.
few things that will make my day like that:
1. waiting for DH's results back.... they have the sample!
2. our division chief and my DH's group leader requested a meeting at 4pm with DH.... only thing we can think is that they are proposing to HIRE him!!!
-means super AWESOME healthy insurance and CHEAP!!!!! (some cover IUI, but Ill need to do research to see if any help cover IVF)
- also means we wont be put in the predicament together (like a week ago)!

DH just texted me saying "its going to be a good day, our wedding song just came on!"

Well, I guess its off to data analysis... if I can concentrate... Which means being right here at the computer if anyone is around.

Nikki - When should you get the SA back??? Pretty quickly???

Oh and if we HAVE to do IVF and want to do the "refund" option, I have to be BMI <35.... I was nervous I would have to do MAJOR dieting... nope just have to lose 15 lbs, I can do that in 1 month if we decided to do that.

Emily- I HOPE so. They have to look at it ASAP otherwise they will die. So I am guessing they should know soon.... then they have to call. UGH. And I can't remember the amount of time it took to find out the first time. I have a portal online for all our results (they usually call too)... so I keep refreshing it. Nothing yet.

Glad it was helpful Nikki! I'm anxious to hear what the SA results are for you DH. I too keep refreshing my portal for the hospital waiting to see my progesterone results haha.

Alissa- did you just have 7dpiui testing done? YAY! When do you do a HCG test? Did you ever have an HSG done (the one to check out your tubes)?

Hi I'm Farrell (23). DH (21) and I have been together for 6 years as of the end of this month. Just started actively trying for #1 (he finally decide he was ready!) Not really sure what else to put.

Hope everyone has a short wait for their :bfp:

Welcome Farrell! GL, hope your wait is quick. Do you temp or OPK? Where are you in your cycle?

Welcome Farrell! Good luck to you and I hope you get your bfp soon. Dh and I are ttc #1 too.

Welcome Farrell! GL, hope your wait is quick. Do you temp or OPK? Where are you in your cycle?

I don't temp or OPk. I'm on cd 12 (I think its for start of last right?) I track my cycle on my phone and I'm more regular than most clocks. I'm fairly new to the whole "plan a baby" thing.

Welcome Farrell! I hope you get your BFP quickly!!

Ya you start the CD count with the first day of your period.

Ya you start the CD count with the first day of your period.

Thanks for clearing that up then yes CD 12. It's kind of weird you BNB ladies are the only ones I talk to about this kind of stuff. All of my friends have kids but not a one of them was planned. So thanks for everything in advance.

no problem. We are VERY open on this thread about ANYTHING (no TMI here)! So go ahead and feel comfortable spilling all your beans to us.

Farrell - Yeah, people in my life have NO idea about my BnB obsession. None of my friends have kids, and no one is TTC to at all. I would never bring up OPKs, temping, PreSeed Lube, fertility supplements, or the details of my cervical mucus to anyone outside of BnB. LOL... except DH of course. It is very important for him to know all the gory details of cervical position and cervical mucus!

Farrell - Yeah, people in my life have NO idea about my BnB obsession. None of my friends have kids, and no one is TTC to at all. I would never bring up OPKs, temping, PreSeed Lube, fertility supplements, or the details of my cervical mucus to anyone outside of BnB. LOL... except DH of course. It is very important for him to know all the gory details of cervical position and cervical mucus!

LOL about the cervical mucus and true enough!

So DH was talking with his project leader, who said his meeting today is good news. And that they are "in a rush to complete the process".... so i think its hiring paperwork! We are 99% sure by what his project leader was saying! which means like $200- $400/month insurance for a WHOLE family! and like $500 deductible (including giving birth)! Which will make us be able to save money easier for IVF. If this is true I have some doctors to call and make some apts! I have a pin in my big toe from surgery 2 years ago. Its optional to get it taken out. It has been bugging me and I would like to remove it but I didn't want to spend the money (now I might be able to!). Plus DH wants to get circumcised and see if there is anything we can do medically with a urologist about his 0% Morph. Ahhhh soo sorry, Im just getting excited. If this is all true, then nice dinner for us tonight/tomorrow to celebrate!

OK come on lab results. Alissa....anything for you?

Nikki - May I ask why DH wants to be circumcised? My DH is not and I don't think it's anything that has ever crossed his mind. We didn't circumcise our son, either, but mostly because it was just one less thing for a brand new mom to worry about!

I really hope lab results come in soon!

Emily- He said his "extra skin" actually hurts when pulled, or when we have sex and I'm not wet enough. He cleans really well and is pretty sure it isn't infected in any way, just the skin is tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->