May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Emily- He said his "extra skin" actually hurts when pulled, or when we have sex and I'm not wet enough. He cleans really well and is pretty sure it isn't infected in any way, just the skin is tight.

Oh gotcha. Yeah, DH doesn't have that problem. I hope my son won't either! That doesn't sound pleasant at all for him!

No it isn't. He said as soon as I am 12 weeks prego he is scheduling an apt. He wants me to be in the "safe" zone because he cant have sex for like 3 months after he gets it done.

No offense but uncircumcised penises freak me out. Maybe bc I see them in nasty situations. I've been told that you can't even tell when it's erect that they are uncircumcised. That's bold for your DH to get it done now. Are you excited? That's probably weird but I would be lol. DH is circumcised and if we have a boy he will be too, especially so his will look like his daddy's.

That's great Nikki about the insurance! Hope it covers infertility too!

Hi my name is Katrina, I am 24 and my dh is 23. We got married in December, and have been trying for almost two months. Its cd 23 for us.

Rachel - In the US I think it's natural to be surprised or eeked out by a natural penis. It's very normal in our culture. In other parts of the world, they feel the opposite. It's a very cultural thing. DH is from Mexico, and it's not a regular thing there like it is here.

And it's true, when erect, they look pretty much the same. I have been with two natural guys (one from Australia, and the other my DH), and I never even noticed until I looked more at them in their "unaroused" state.

Like I said, I was totally cool with keeping my son un-circ'd, cuz I was a very nervous first time mom! I was worried enough about his umbillical chord! I didn't want to worry about his penis, too! LOL!

I'll also admit that uncircumcised penis's freak me out... OH is circumcised and if we have a boy, he will be too. Agreeing with Rachel, we want to keep it so he can "be like daddy".

Welcome, Katrina! When do you normally O? have you been testing yet?

Nikki, that is great about the coverage!

Welcome Katrina!

In the Jewish tradition you circumcise at birth. We will be doing that when we have a son. DH is the first uncircumcised one that I have seen too, but I was too in love with him to care. However, I CAN tell when he is erect. So not sure about that part. He is actually embarrassed by his, so he cant wait for the surgery! He's been begging to do it for a while.

ugh, just called the clinic for DH's SA results... they said it would take a few days.... grrrr

Welcome Katrina!

In the Jewish tradition you circumcise at birth. We will be doing that when we have a son. DH is the first uncircumcised one that I have seen too, but I was too in love with him to care. However, I CAN tell when he is erect. So not sure about that part. He is actually embarrassed by his, so he cant wait for the surgery! He's been begging to do it for a while.

Hmmm... maybe because his foreskin is tight, that's why it looks different?

I hope it doesn't hurt him too much to have the surgery...

WHY a few days for the results???? Didn't they have the first SA results back to you pretty quick???

DF isn't circumsized either, and we won't be circumsizing our son. FX you get DH's SA results back SOON nikki!!

Welcome Farrell!! You picked a great group to join ;) FX for you!

AFM, spotting just now!!! She's here, she's here! :happydance: I am so excited to be back TTC this cycle, now I have to impatiently wait for O!!! Lol

Yay Cassidy! I think the wait to O is almost as hard as the TWW!

I have a houseguest right now..a brand new (prob 4-5 day old) kitten! Our neighbors found it abandoned in their garage. Since they work a lot, I took the kitten in (since i work from home) I'll post pics later! So sweet.

Nikki- When do you expect to get the SA back? Im nervous and excited for you!

3/4 of the guys, one of them my ex husband from the UK, I had ever been with were uncircumcised. It does look different while flaccid but once erect it looks pretty much the same in my opinion. Though I have noticed that uncircumcised men seem to have a harder time with condoms and most do not like to use them. I do know a few men that have had circumcisions later in life (23 and 60) because there was pain involved. Sometimes the foreskin is just too tight. And honestly as long as they're taught how to keep it clean correctly, it's no less sanitary than being circumsized.

3/4 of the guys, one of them my ex husband from the UK, I had ever been with were uncircumcised. It does look different while flaccid but once erect it looks pretty much the same in my opinion. Though I have noticed that uncircumcised men seem to have a harder time with condoms and most do not like to use them. I do know a few men that have had circumcisions later in life (23 and 60) because there was pain involved. Sometimes the foreskin is just too tight. And honestly as long as they're taught how to keep it clean correctly, it's no less sanitary than being circumsized.

Oh lordy... DH complains about condoms so bad, you would think I was telling him to put hot wax on it! I don't think any guy likes condoms (or girl for that matter...), but I always thought DH was an extra big baby about it! :haha:

Lol well now you know it's not just him! Each guy that was uncircumcised had a hard time keeping it erect when putting on a condom so we just went the testing for safety and birth control route.

Last time SA results came the next day, however he did his test a 1:30pm on a wed and they came back Thur. I was hoping with an 8am apt today that they will come back today. I guess not, hopefully tomorrow!!! Sad, I really wanted them.

AFM- Still no morning sickness, bbs are still sore, little pulling sensations in my uterus still getting exhausted and passing earlier. And starting today massive heart burn :/ I'll be keeping my Tums handy from now on

I've only ever been with one man (DF), so I honestly didn't even realize he was uncircumcised until he mentioned it one day. LOL. He doesn't seem to have any issues that come from it though... we've always used BC for prevention methods... I think we used condoms twice in our entire relationship and the ones I brought were too small so they kept breaking :haha: But if he hasn't suffered emotionally or physically from not having it done I think our son will be just fine uncircumcised as well lol.

Boo Nikki I was hoping for the results today too!

Yay Cassidy! Here's to next cycle!!

Hellooo....its a gorgeous day today here in portland...have been sitting in the sun all morning :haha: and wen i log in u girls r talkin abt penises...gud girls :happydance: ... well on tht front ive been with 2 guys both of whom were uncircumsized...we dont get them done in our culture so im sure my son (fx) wud not have one done either... honestly i do notice the difference in how his penis looks wen erect...mayb he too has tight skin cos he complains of pain wen its pulled down too much and obviously he HATES condoms... even these 3 mths tht we werent trying we used the pull out method cos we couldnt get ard doin it with condoms...now i dont think i need to mention tht i have no problems with the foreskin bcos i dont know wat a penis without a foreskin looks like??? :wacko: ...

I don't test but I use Fertility Friend to tract cm and my cycles. My husband conned me into not testing for six months. He knows I stress a lot, and I would forget to do it and stress some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->