May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

OK so read some stuff online and realised tht i shud not go on fertilaid as i will goin on clomid wen i start ttc... both the times tht ive got pregnant have been wen ive been clomid and my doc has told me tht hell prescribe again once im ready... gud thing i read up on this and didnt buy the fertilaid...however i have bought fertilaid for dh...he is a baby abt takin it at times so i have to give it to him in his hadn for him to take it so ultimately he lands up tkaing a 2 capsules a day instead of the instructed 3... ahh well..

Welcme Katrina!!! Sorry I had accidentally glanced over your post last time! FX you see your BFP soon!!!

Had to post this super quick...he's getting hired!!!! July/aug paperwork should be done and hired!

Had to post this super quick...he's getting hired!!!! July/aug paperwork should be done and hired!

YAAAAYYY Nikki .....:happydance: congratulations!!!! onto making beautiful babies :happydance:

Waves-- it's worth a shot if you don't get a period anytime soon. Acupuncture also works wonders for me!

I just have a fear that I'm actually pregnant but HCG is just taking forever to build up enough for a BFP. I know that's very unlikely but that would be my luck haha. I just can't believe there's no sign of AF whatsoever.

I've had PMS symptoms but no AF. It's been nearly a month. I know that's not unusual after coming off Implanon but still. I bought a new thermometer today to start temping tomorrow morning so we'll see how that goes.

Yay Nikki! So glad to hear that you won't have to stress about that anymore! :happydance:

Holy May thread moving right alone with all this penis talk!! :thumbup:

Hi!! I'm Kara (28), DH is 31 we are WTC #1 after an early miscarriage in April. I saw a new OB today and absolutely loved her!! The group I was with previously used all midwives once you were preggo and they even deliver barring any complications. I have nothing against midwives but a strong science background and would prefer to be in a group where you see the medical doctor. She was lovely, and told us that once I get my period we are free to start TTC! (I told her what previous doctor had said about two cycles and she called b.s soooooo, have I mentioned I liked her?! Anyway, DH and I are now patiently waiting for AF to come so we can try like bunnies for our rainbow! <3

Nikki - SOOO happy DH got his good news, hoping that SA comes back with good news for you guys too!

Cassidy - Yayyyy for AF!! Haha, so few times we can actually say that!! :)

Emily - Never got to post in old thread after LOs picture!! Sooo freaking adorable! Have you scheduled your anatomy scan?

I'm Julie, 29 and DW is 28. We have been together 5 1/2 years, married for 1 year (our anniversary is this Sunday). We are ttc#1 using at home insemination with a known donor. Just started our 5th cycle.

Nikki-Congrats on DH's job! I bet that takes so much off your shoulders! I hope you can get all those things done that you want (including DH's circumcision!). I'm excited that you will be able to save for ttc too :) Boo for not getting his results today...

Welcome to the new ladies!!! This is a great group of ladies you are always willing to offer advice and support!

I hope we hear from Kyla...wondering what she's up to...

AFM-Called and got my cd21 bloodwork results back. She said my progesterone was 2.4 (or 2.6...2.something) which indicates no ovulation. I have an appointment on the 13th to talk about it. I don't think that's right though. Not only do I have positive opks every month, but I also have a temp shift. I've been worried that my temp didn't spike enough, but I don't think that means I don't O. I know you can get positive opks and not O, but surely my temp shift indicates O?

Cd11!!! Hope may is it!!! Good luck ladies ill keep looking in :dust:

Katrina, Farrell, & Lala- welcome, this is a great group of ladies to talk to!!

Waves - hope you figure out whats going on soon, that's got to be frustrating :(

Sonia - When do you start TTC again?

Julie - crap! Im not sure what that means? Maybe O with low progesterone? Was the CD21 test at YOUR 7dpo? I think that's important. Also, I think low progesterone is very fixable with suppositories or pills! Where's Mirolee?? I feel like this is her department, she so good with stuff like this!

I miss Kyla too, I hope shes doing ok and that she checks in soon!

Yeah Julie it should definitely be YOUR 7dpo if it wasn't, doctors go by the '28 day average cycle' too much :/ If you did adjust the testing to your cycle, then maybe you need progesterone suppositories? Or maybe you haven't been O'ing and that's why what you thought was your LP had shortened? But i'm looking at your charts and FF establishes a temp shift every cycle. Very confusing.

Disney- sounds like you made a good choice switching docs. Excited for you to get back in the TTC game and to see your BFP quickly!!!!

I miss Kyla too :(

Welcome LaLa!

Yeah, I went with what FF said was 7dpo. It couldn't have been more than a day or 2 off at the most. I'm assuming I'm Oing and just having low progesterone. I don't know...I'm hoping eating healthy, taking maca root, spirulina and royal jelly will help even things out. I'll wait and see what the doc says I guess. I had a feeling something was up though.

Kara-Having a doc you are comfortable with is definitely important! Once I'm preggo I'll probably go with a midwife. I think I'll like having both though. I like to get information from all sources and pick what I think is best lol

Haha I agree! With the abnormal chromosome, i know there is nothing that could have chaned what happened...but i do believe it could have been caught earlier (less attachement, less people told, faster recovery etc) bc the early scan at 6+4 was only 114, from what i understand this is low (a "strong" hb is around 150). I had called the office around 9 weeks and said i felt i was loosing my symptoms and they basically brushed it off as "crazy pregnant lady". I asked new doctor what her care plan would be now that I've had a loss and she basically told me she would follow betas to a comfortable point, do ultrasound, and is hb wasnt strong repeat in two weeks. She also basically said if I have any doubt, even a bad dream and want an extra ultrasound, she'll be happy to order one! :) Music to my ears!

I hope you find your answer soon Julie! Will your appointment fall before your next round of insems?

Yeah, it should be right before O. Unless I O early, which has only happened once before.

Julie - Our 1 year anniversary is May 6th! Have we already talked about this?? I hope your doc was wrong and you just have low levels that can be increased with supplements. And you have a short LP so that seems more logical.

Sonia - When do you start TTC again?

only 2.3 weeks to go :happydance: my kinda tww is starting :flower:

Julie hopefully the low levels just mean weaker ovulation and no no o ... hopefully your doc will have a way out of this...clomid maybe..worked for me...i had 9 o levels before clomid and it went up to 18 with 50mg clomid :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->