may be tmi but advice please!

claireyfairy

Mum to 1 pregnant with#2
Reaction score
:-sThe last couple of days I have had loads of runny cm. Today I felt that uncomfortable I thought my period must have started as that is sometimes a gush at beginning. I came off the pill 3 weeks ago-could this be a side effect as it is very abnormal for me?!!!

Hello. I also came off the BCP about 3 weeks ago (took my last one April 1) - I got my AF April 5. I'm not really sure about the cm, but some others here have had similar symptoms.

When I first came off the pill actually for 5 months I had cm like you wouldnt believe :dohh: I didnt know what to make of it. I also would run to the bathroom thinking af started because it just felt so gross and wet, I wasnt used to my body doing any of that because I was on the pill for 5 years and I guess I just forgot. Hopefully you're not like me where April (this month) was the first month of being off the pill that I ovulated. So far in my dpo I havent experienced any cm so I'm hoping that is a good sign for me. I have no idea if yur anything like me and I dont know how long you were on the pill but for me the first couple months off the pill were like hell!!! Horrible PMS: cramping, major mood swings, acne, migraines, nasuea...I just felt horrible. I hope you go right to normal cycles and get a :bfp: right away...since your off the pill now you're gonna need some of this :dust:

i got quite alot after having my implant out i thought i was due a af as i felt so wet. think its just a side effect of having hormones out of ur system.

i had my implant out nearly ten months ago and i have this. omg it is all the time! i am always rushing off to the potty to check to see since i am 5 days late for AF! horrible isnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->