***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

Aww, you are both spoilsports, it's ok, when the rest of us May mummies are breeding again you'll get broody :p

nooo we'll kick our feet up and giggle at your swollen ankles and bad ass MS and tell you repeatidly .. 'told you so' lol

nope nope nope, i dont want to drive a mini bus, and i want to be able to work sane hours to provide for them. :rofl: ill just cheer u all on from the side lines :haha:

when ur all popping out number 4, ill be asking u if u want another. :rofl:

no way am i getting to number 4 lol Although when I had Joshua I said no more, not ever blah blah, 8 years later I start again pmsl.. lets hope the gp gives me an extra point lol

wild, when BFing, when the contraction type pain stops during feeds does that mean you are burning less calories? Can I reduce the amount I eat now?

MS? I don't get MS :rofl: I'll moan about the cankles though :p

:rofl: famous last words you just set yourself up for 3 trimesters of MS lolol

Happy due date wild!
Mummy, thanks I am still feeling pretty good :). Went to Lowes earlier today to order blinds, and 3 people were like oh my gosh when are you due? So I politely respond with yesterday, and they are suddenly like, looks like you are about ready to pop. It makes me chuckle a little :). I hope u r having a wonderful day :)

Lucky, huge congrats! I hope u and Liam are both doing well.

Psycow, lol must be very funny to watch peoples faces when you tell them that! I'm good, its very hot here though and I've had to go out twice walking in it.

New, wild, go on put yourselfs on the list:haha:

Baby was born @ 11 49 AM via c-section because of how petite I am and his size plus I quit dilating @ 5 inches. He was 8lb 12 oz, and the first time they put him on boob he latched perfect and has fed 6 times since on my boob, no pain or problem. C-section sucked and I'm sore and crampy, plus exhausted.

Screw having number 4! I'll make damn sure there is no number four going into or coming out of my vajayjay EVER!!!

Oh wow! Congrats hopeful, what a big boy! You did so well hun and it sounds like you are maing a great start:happydance: Cant wait to see pics.

Congrats hopeful! Sorry you ended up having a c-section, I wish you a speedy recovery. And it's great that BFing has started off so well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->