*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I have read that it can make the baby tired, and be abut quoted but it has never affected LOs movement he's as active as ever! I'm going to half the dose today as it seems to be going down and I don't want to take it for the sake of it! x

Booth, i hate that you have to go through this :hugs:

Funny story: my husband's friend invited us to a pottery party (like a tupper ware party) tomorrow at 6 pm. I told him we can't go because that's too late at night :haha:
I need to be in bed by 9, people, I can't be looking at salad bowls all evening.

:haha: haha me too! I'm totally in bed by 9pm!

Ugh, I feel like I'm finally beginning to feel this pregnancy... particularly in my lower back, my sleep, and my breathing. I really hope the last trimester doesn't have to continually feel more miserable. It just feels too early to be worrying! I still could have 12-14 weeks left!

TEAM BLUE :blue:

We had our 4 D scan on Saturday! It was fantastic:happydance:

Attachments

• BABYBOND_6.jpg
    BABYBOND_6.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8
Flower Fairy can you please changed my dude date to 22nd May- it got moved at 20 weeks scan but might have forgot to let you know:flower:

Ugh, I feel like I'm finally beginning to feel this pregnancy... particularly in my lower back, my sleep, and my breathing.

Well, I've learned hat I can't go upstairs and eat chocolate at the same time or I get out of breath :haha:

Vesper, I just have a nosy question for you: I saw you are still breastfeeding. Will you brestfeed both kids when LO comes? I come from a culture where everyone breastfeeds (which I'm thankful for, I did encounter all the "negativity" that breastfeeding mothers can get until I moved to the US, and I was shocked) but women usually start weaning the baby when they get pregnant again. Just wondering :shrug:

Sharon, congrats on team blue!!!!!! =D =D

Congrats Sharon!!! He looks gorgeous! Thanks for updating!

Well ladies, this wraps up our little experiment on mother's instinct of baby's gender... We officially have no real clue about baby's gender :dohh: ...lol... 70% fail rate!:haha:

AFM: had a busy night at work, followed by a very long morning in the early labour unit at the hospital. Thankfully, Im not in preterm labour, but I would LOVE to know what this pain is all about!!!

Vesper, I just have a nosy question for you: I saw you are still breastfeeding. Will you brestfeed both kids when LO comes? I come from a culture where everyone breastfeeds (which I'm thankful for, I did encounter all the "negativity" that breastfeeding mothers can get until I moved to the US, and I was shocked) but women usually start weaning the baby when they get pregnant again. Just wondering :shrug:

I don't mind answering. :flower: Basically we both still really enjoy breastfeeding. It is particularly a source of comfort for my son in the morning and evening and when he isn't feeling well. My goal was to make it to the year and then go from there. I got pregnant again in the same month he turned 1 (August) and we just kept going. Around Christmas I was beginning to get so stressed because I somehow felt that I just HAD to wean him before the due date got too close or he wouldn't have time to "move on" and "forget." I decided that by the end of January I would wean him. This was really mostly in response to what everyone else was advising. It just felt wrong to me, stressful, and unnecessary. I must add here that I really am so happy to be living in Finland where at least the negative attitude toward breastfeeding is not really present.

So anyway, when I decided to forget about weaning and just go with what my son decided, I felt SO much better and the stress was instantly gone! :happydance: I should probably have switched from mature milk back to colostrum by now but he doesn't seem to care. I plan to give him milk when he asks for it, even after the second baby is born. I hear great things about tandem nursing and how it reduces sibling jealousy and helps the older child welcome the new baby. After all, they share a very special common activity with mommy and one doesn't have to feel that the other is taking that away.

Sharon - I love your scan picture that is soo cute!

Vesper - feel like that too, last night I was so uncomfortable! The baby was all up in my ribs and I couldn't breath properly I had to go on all fours on the floor for a while! It's starting to hurt when he does some of his bigger movements too now! I hope he gets in position soon and stops going flips lol!

I also think it's so cool that you are still breastfeeding and planning to tandem feed, your right to go with your heart and what your son wants to, it's not for anybody else to decide! Xx

Yaay it's pancake day :) I'm soo looking forward to pancakes tonight after tea! My shopping should be arriving before 10am so I'm thinking that me and LO might sneak some for a late breakfast too haha :p

I finally started to buy baby things! I've been scared and we've had nowhere to put things but now we have iv been looking at things and I bought this bouncy chair

https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/9021073.htm

I really love it, love anything with owls on! Also just bought some swaddle wraps from a lady on here :) looking forward to start getting everything together now!

Ps - bumpin - glad you went in pre term labour! That must have been a horrible scare for you, and can't believe you are 30 weeks already! Time just seems to be flying by! xx

Also agreed on the "wean when you and lo are ready" philosophy. Jack self weaned just before his 1st birthday and it was stress free. I was aiming for at least a year, but as he was content, it meant we left bf without hassle.

And its all about personal choice, no two babies are the same :)

Ooh FlowerFairy, could you move my EDD to 3rd May when you get a chance? :) TY xxx

Can i ask a TMI question??

How's everyone's sex life?:blush:
I took my hubby to a hotel this weekend, but just couldn't bring myself to dtd!
It's not that I don't want to, I just feel so unnattractive at the moment :sad1:

I made a special effort last night, but it was just so uncomfortable. I was horribly dry (sorry:blush:) and afterwards there was blood on the tissue when I went to the loo.
I'm certain the blood is external, and just because I'm so sore, but it's still there this morning.

I just feel really bad for my hubby, although I know he really doesn't mind, he's so supportive. I feel really rubbish about it all today, and just want to know I'm not the only one who's sex life is suffering?

It's not that I don't want to, I just feel so unnattractive at the moment :sad1:

I made a special effort last night, but it was just so uncomfortable. I was horribly dry (sorry:blush:) and afterwards there was blood on the tissue when I went to the loo.
I'm certain the blood is external, and just because I'm so sore, but it's still there this morning.

I just feel really bad for my hubby, although I know he really doesn't mind, he's so supportive. I feel really rubbish about it all today, and just want to know I'm not the only one who's sex life is suffering?

I dont have sex :haha: Not since August, i'm just not interested :blush:

I'm never in the mood and when I do have sex it hurts a bit. Glad I'm not the only one! We used to always have regular sex but now if it's once a month that's loads!

With my LO pregnancy we used to do it a few times a day! This time with chasing a toddler and having a house to run I'm much too tired to think about it! I think we've done it once this year so far :haha:
We nearly did it last night actualy but LO woke up at the wrong moment and came and got in our bed :rofl: I have done other stuff for DH but I'm not in the mood very often to want anything myself haha x

I dont have sex :haha: Not since August, i'm just not interested :blush:

Yeah same here. We have done it once but it felt uncomfy and it just seemed weird too so not bothering for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->