*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Poor DH is very deprived. Didn't do it for months, then we had a couple of weeks there where it was fine and we did it a few times, but now it just hurts (both my hips and my lady parts haha!!) so no more!

I think I just weed myself for no reason! I just went to the loo then sorted some washing out, sat down and weed, I have done it a few times sneezing but not for no reason! And enough to have to go change! I'm 99% sure it was wee but sent DH to get some pads to make sure because I'm paranoid now lol

I think I just weed myself for no reason! I just went to the loo then sorted some washing out, sat down and weed, I have done it a few times sneezing but not for no reason! And enough to have to go change! I'm 99% sure it was wee but sent DH to get some pads to make sure because I'm paranoid now lol

This might sound gross but have you washed your knicks yet? If not put them on a radiator and let them dry, Then smell them , you Will be able to smell wee if it is wee, you wont smell anything if it is amniotic fluid. Im sure it will just be wee tho so try not to worry. I did it the other day, I just relaxed and a bit of wee came :blush:

xxxx

Vesper - feel like that too, last night I was so uncomfortable! The baby was all up in my ribs and I couldn't breath properly I had to go on all fours on the floor for a while! It's starting to hurt when he does some of his bigger movements too now! I hope he gets in position soon and stops going flips lol!

I also think it's so cool that you are still breastfeeding and planning to tandem feed, your right to go with your heart and what your son wants to, it's not for anybody else to decide! Xx

I think the baby has flipped around at least since the kicks are above the belly button now. He flips around though and it feels slightly nauseating from time to time. Boo!

Thanks for the tandem BF support! I'm sick of people asking me if my son is going to be more jealous and blah blah blah.

Also agreed on the "wean when you and lo are ready" philosophy. Jack self weaned just before his 1st birthday and it was stress free. I was aiming for at least a year, but as he was content, it meant we left bf without hassle.

And its all about personal choice, no two babies are the same :)

Exactly! If he had weaned earlier then that would have been the end of it. Since I'm pregnant and he's still interested though, well... it's not a good time to stress about it or try to force weaning either.

How's everyone's sex life?:blush:

Def less frequently and with lots of lube! We coined the term "lazy sideways sex" during the last pregnancy because that was what best characterised our style in the end! :haha: I'd say we've been averaging 1-2 a month. It seems that once we get around to it that for a couple of days it's easier to do it again but if time passes then I'm just not interested. Playing with my vibe is much less work TBH!!! :haha:

We nearly did it last night actualy but LO woke up at the wrong moment and came and got in our bed :rofl:
:dohh:

So people in work have been asking me if I've started weeing myself yet!! I do find this a little bit invasive to say the least!!

aaaaaaaah, I don't check the thread in 12 hours and there's a whole two pages to read! Stupid time difference =P

Vesper, I had never heard the term tandem feeding. I always learn new terms here. When I moved to second trimester, I learned about V-day, then the other day I saw a thread on third trimester about D-day (not the Normandy one). Just when I thought I had everything figured out, there's something new.

Anyway, we haven't had sex in a few weeks. I do go through stages where I really want to and then nothing. I think I see some action in the near future :haha: The thing is that it really hurts. i have a lot of blood flow to the area and it stays swollen for hours after DTD. We've always been fans of using lub, so, no problem with dryness there. It's the tightness and the swelling that make it not so comfortable. Not to mention my hips... :dohh:

Never thought of that nic, no I havnt I'll get them out the washing basket and do that!

Vesper - the highlight was DH mumbling 'thanks kid my one chance and you ruin it' :rofl:

Hahaha you ladies are too funny! I feel like every since I have hit 29 weeks I have become SO uncomfortable!! Now I see what the big fuss about sleeping is...how annoying is it trying to get comfortable!! Ugh!

Well don't think it was waters, well if it was iv not had anymore anyway, got mw at 10am tomorrow so will mention it anyway!

Ilove3baby I know what you mean, I wake up every hour at least now, I'm sooo uncomfortable and feel so tired all the time because I never get proper sleep! :(

Good News Boothh!!
I wake up everytime i need to turn over, it's so frustrating!!!!

Just realised i haven't been to sleep before 3am in over 18 months. I'm so tired yet i just can't shut off, is shit sleep detrimental to an unborn baby? I average 3-5 broken hours a night?

I know mine's wee. I can smell it. So embarrassing. I am going to have to start carrying extra undies with me :(

THANK GOODNESS I am not the only one not having sex. I don't think we've had sex in 3 months. He was deployed for a long time when we first got married so this isn't the first time, but with me being dry and sore and everything else, and then DH has gained a bunch of weight and has no confidence, he has no sex drive, so it just doesn't happen. I complain about it once in a while because I would like to but it would be much more fun if he would compliment me and make me feel good about myself and initiate it as well so I didn't have to do EVERYTHING.

I wake up everytime i need to turn over, it's so frustrating!!!!

Me too! I feel like I'm waking up more completely than before and then of course I have to get up at least once to pee too... and take an iron supp. if I feel like it. Maybe it's the body's natural way of slowly preparing us again for the broken nights of sleep? I'm trying to see it that way...

I wake up when I roll over too because I have to throw myself over and do it in stages because of my hips, :( I'm wide awake now because my hips and pelvis are just burning so much, I'm going to have to get out of bed again and get some painkillers I think!
I never get a full nights sleep anyway because my LO doesn't sleep through and DH makes so much noise at this time getting ready for work!

I agree with sex not being the same... It's really getting to the point of being uncomfortable :( plus with Ryleigh being SO low already it just hurts. We also are fans of using lube most of the time so it's not that being dry is the problem.. But I started getting VERY sore and swollen and itchy down there after every sexual experience... Dr told me that I've developed an allergy to the lube we've been using for the last year. She said most likely ill be fine to use it after pregnancy. I find the Braxton Hicks are getting more painful after sex too. And although we haven't done it in a few days I woke up about an hour ago and can't get back to sleep because I'm in SO much pain :( it feels like she is going to bust out of my stomach just above my pubic bone and up my sides.
I go in for my second GD test today.. A 2 hour test I'll have to sit and wait for, been fasting since 8:30 last night. It's now 4:30am and I'm getting hungry... Won't be able to have anything to eat for another 6 hours though :(
Started packing my hospital bag and diaper bag, got some of my baby laundry done and getting everything sterilized and ready for when she comes :) can't believe it's less than 10 weeks away!

Diana, have you tried Pre? (It's the topical version of pre-seed) it may help with the allergy to lube.

I can't believe you started packing the hospital back already! That's what i call being organized.

So, couple of new things:
Remember my cold? Well it's still here. I had to go to the doctor, it turns out it's a sinus infection (and maybe strep throat); I even managed to blow out an eardrum. Last night I had the worse ear ache, and then it starting popping and draining for like two hours. The pain is gone, but now I have a whole in my eardrum :haha: oh well...
So I'm on antibiotics, amoxicilin twice a day for the next 10 days. Dr said it's perfectly fine for baby, especially since I'm so far along already.

Also, I have my babyshower in a week and a half =D :happydance:

How's everyone doing?

Diana, have you tried Pre? (It's the topical version of pre-seed) it may help with the allergy to lube.

I can't believe you started packing the hospital back already! That's what i call being organized.

So, couple of new things:
Remember my cold? Well it's still here. I had to go to the doctor, it turns out it's a sinus infection (and maybe strep throat); I even managed to blow out an eardrum. Last night I had the worse ear ache, and then it starting popping and draining for like two hours. The pain is gone, but now I have a whole in my eardrum :haha: oh well...
So I'm on antibiotics, amoxicilin twice a day for the next 10 days. Dr said it's perfectly fine for baby, especially since I'm so far along already.

Also, I have my babyshower in a week and a half =D :happydance:

How's everyone doing?

Im good...just bored...had my appointment with MW today...baby is good...mommy is good...but i gained freaking 7lbs in only 2 weeks! MW didnt say anything, maybe its because I havent gained any weight in a while?? IDK...now DD went to park with her grandpa and me and bump are here on the couch watching tv....

your having your baby shower? How exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->