*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I gained 7 lbs in two weeks last month. It happens (I think I replied to your other thread about it).
Yes, baby shower in a week and a half =D People have been buying me present, my husband is surprised that this baby is paying for itself already :haha:
I have a mw appointment next week and then it's every two weeks O_O

also: WELCOME ME TO THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
(my ticker is a day behind, it may be because of the leap year)

I had my mw appointment today, baby is head down bum under my ribs in like a frog position leg on each side haha,
The new hospital are pretty much saying I should have a c section, I will get a consultant appointment in the post to discuss options and mw is coming for a home visit next week to finish my new forms,

Hips are really killing today!! :(

hello, ladies!

Just popping to see how everone is!

Still having that pain, but it seems to be easing with rest, so im guessing I just strained a ligament at work.

On a happier note: My OH is loves my pregnant body and has been pestering me for a photo (but not one that can be shown to the world:haha:) So I decided for his birthday I was going to do a Maternity Buduoir photo shoot, and have the prints put in a little album for his eyes only.

I had my shoot yesterday and I finally got to look at the shots and OMG it was such an amazing experience! I can't wait to give him the album! I generally hate about 90% of all photos taken of me so the fact that I found 12 that I like is nothing short of amazing!

Nothing else is going on here. I washed all my baby stuff today, and did the final wash of all my cloth diapers. They are all now ready for baby! I also started packing the baby's hospital bag and started shopping for the last things I need for my hospital bag... I can't believe that baby will be here within 8-12 weeks!

Also, I have my babyshower in a week and a half =D :happydance:

How's everyone doing?

Yay for baby shower! :happydance: I've just sent out the invites for a joint baby shower with a friend due 4 weeks earlier. We'll have a luxious brunch together. I can't wait but I have to since it's not until March 24th!

On a happier note: My OH is loves my pregnant body and has been pestering me for a photo (but not one that can be shown to the world:haha:) So I decided for his birthday I was going to do a Maternity Buduoir photo shoot, and have the prints put in a little album for his eyes only.

I had my shoot yesterday and I finally got to look at the shots and OMG it was such an amazing experience! I can't wait to give him the album! I generally hate about 90% of all photos taken of me so the fact that I found 12 that I like is nothing short of amazing!

Nothing else is going on here. I washed all my baby stuff today, and did the final wash of all my cloth diapers. They are all now ready for baby! I also started packing the baby's hospital bag and started shopping for the last things I need for my hospital bag... I can't believe that baby will be here within 8-12 weeks!

That photo shoot idea is SO SO SO cool! If DH seemed really interested in my pregnant body verses the non pregnant one (not that he complains AT ALL and he says I'm beautiful) I would totally love to do that! Wish I could see a picture just out of curiosity. What kind of clothes/accessories did you have?

Way to go on the laundry! I spend yesterday sorting through our baby stuff from my son and getting rid of stuff we didn't like/use. I put all the newborn stuff into our empty drawer. They've all been washed before storage but oer a year ago so I'll send them through a fresh cycle in a few weeks.

the wardrobe was simple : bra, panties, stockings, high heels and a long string of pearls...lol he did all the photos against a black or white wall, and really played with the light. Some of the photos are soooo cool.

I can't wait to give him the album!

Diana, have you tried Pre? (It's the topical version of pre-seed) it may help with the allergy to lube.

I can't believe you started packing the hospital back already! That's what i call being organized.

So, couple of new things:
Remember my cold? Well it's still here. I had to go to the doctor, it turns out it's a sinus infection (and maybe strep throat); I even managed to blow out an eardrum. Last night I had the worse ear ache, and then it starting popping and draining for like two hours. The pain is gone, but now I have a whole in my eardrum :haha: oh well...
So I'm on antibiotics, amoxicilin twice a day for the next 10 days. Dr said it's perfectly fine for baby, especially since I'm so far along already.

Also, I have my babyshower in a week and a half =D :happydance:

How's everyone doing?

I haven't heard of that but I'll look into it! Thanks! And yeah.. lol I am a pretty organized person.. I have a bit of OCD so I'm always over-prepared for things haha. I have had everything basically ready (*crib set up, clothes washed, stroller, car seat, playpen, diapers, wipes (*before i deceded to do cloth) bought and a LOT more) since about 18-20 weeks pregnant.
I also wanted to be prepared early in case I went into pre-term labour again at 25 weeks and had to be on bedrest.

We have finally decided on which type of Cloth Diapers we will be using!! We are going with the "GroVia" diapers :D I'm SO super excited and can't wait to order them! The reason I haven't ordered them yet is because there are SO many websites and SO many different prices.. we obviously need a starter pack and most places I've looked at are just under $500 taxes and everything included which is a pretty good deal. That gives 12 shells, 24 inserts and 4 soakers. Which is enough inserts to be able to laundry every other day. I'm also most likely going to be making some of my OWN inserts as the GroVia shells are seperate and don't get dirty every change (*unless possibly a blow out lol)

Other than that I've been doing great! I started babysitting a little guy today who will be 1 tomorrow (*it's a lot of running around!) but it will give us some extra money before the baby comes :)

Diana: Make sure you go and look at the diapers in person before you commit. I ended up with 3 different brands because I had just looked online at the diapers. When I actually got my hands on them I found things that I really liked, and things I really didn't like... and ask a few different stores their opinions. A lot of the people who sell cloth diapers use them and have a good idea about what they do/dont like about the different brands.

I have BumGenius, FuzziBunz and CharlieBanana diapers, I chose to go with pocket diapers, based on several recommendations from cloth diapering moms.

Diana: Make sure you go and look at the diapers in person before you commit. I ended up with 3 different brands because I had just looked online at the diapers. When I actually got my hands on them I found things that I really liked, and things I really didn't like... and ask a few different stores their opinions. A lot of the people who sell cloth diapers use them and have a good idea about what they do/dont like about the different brands.

I have BumGenius, FuzziBunz and CharlieBanana diapers, I chose to go with pocket diapers, based on several recommendations from cloth diapering moms.

For sure! I acutally went to someone's house who was selling her cloth diapers who had the GroVia's and she said she loved them. She was nice enough to show me some of the other kinds that she had purchased as well and told me what she liked and didn't like about them. I plan to go to a store near by and check out some of the other styles just to be sure that I'm making the right purchase though :)

29-1#2.jpg
29-1.jpg

These are from 29 weeks 1 day! Tomorrow I will be 30 weeks!!! YAY!!!

Beautiful bump, Diana =D
I also work as a nanny twice a week. The little girl I watch will be 1 next week. She's such a cutie pie, I love spending time with her!

It's good practice too, since I'm a first time mom. Also, her family is super ultra nice. Her mom gave me ALL of her maternity clothes (literally hundreds of dollars worth of clothes) and they are super excited for me. I invited them to my shower, hope they can make it.

Also, I've been thinking, it'd be cool to know your real names (for those who want to). Mine is Ana and this is the latest photo of my bump (26 weeks)

Attachments

• 26 semanas perfil rusty.jpg
    26 semanas perfil rusty.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful bump, Diana =D
I also work as a nanny twice a week. The little girl I watch will be 1 next week. She's such a cutie pie, I love spending time with her!

It's good practice too, since I'm a first time mom. Also, her family is super ultra nice. Her mom gave me ALL of her maternity clothes (literally hundreds of dollars worth of clothes) and they are super excited for me. I invited them to my shower, hope they can make it.

Also, I've been thinking, it'd be cool to know your real names (for those who want to). Mine is Ana and this is the latest photo of my bump (26 weeks)

Thanks Ana!!! Same to you!! Your bump is so cute!! I used to babysit a few years back so it's definitely a change! My son is 7 so I'm not used to running around all the time! The little guy I watch is SO cute! And he was SO good for me today!

As most of you have kinda guessed my real name is Diana lol If any of you have facebook that don't have me added yet, my full name is Diana McPherson and my display picture is of my Ultrasound that show's up in my display here :)

We have finally decided on which type of Cloth Diapers we will be using!! We are going with the "GroVia" diapers :D I'm SO super excited and can't wait to order them! The reason I haven't ordered them yet is because there are SO many websites and SO many different prices.. we obviously need a starter pack and most places I've looked at are just under $500 taxes and everything included which is a pretty good deal. That gives 12 shells, 24 inserts and 4 soakers. Which is enough inserts to be able to laundry every other day. I'm also most likely going to be making some of my OWN inserts as the GroVia shells are seperate and don't get dirty every change (*unless possibly a blow out lol)

Feels great to be making decisions and getting set-up. I find it helps with the wait. I've heard good things about Grovias. I just can't help it. I need to say out loud that you still won't know until she is born what shape/model baby you'll have. Some diapers will work better than others for different body types. Those adorable itti d'lish diapers never worked for us for example. I was happy I only bought 3 of them since they were expensive! We ended up loving bum genius and blueberry. Cloth has a pretty good resale value though so you'll get something out of them if they aren't a good fit. Just be prepared for anything since you can't know beforehand. Grovias are sized right? Just be prepared that very few diapers aside from newborn diapers will work properly for the first 5-6 weeks since there is very little fat around the legs.

Hi Ana! My name is Monique :flower:

Hi Ana!
I am Nic.
This is my 30 week bump!!
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/e98ee22d.jpg

I'm Jess :hi: and I don't have a current pic of my bump, am sure it'd be blurry if I tried to take one, he's moving about that much!!!! :D xx

I hope I can join this thread. Im Kim and I'm due May 31st =] with my little bundle of pink named Brooklyn.

Also, I've been thinking, it'd be cool to know your real names (for those who want to).

My name is Alison, but please call me Ali unless I am getting told off :haha:

I hope I can join this thread. Im Kim and I'm due May 31st =] with my little bundle of pink named Brooklyn.

Kim I am also due 31st May :yipee:

Welcome to the thread! Is this your first? xx

Welcome! Another California girl I see! I'm originally from San Diego but have been living in Finland with my husband and son for 5+ years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->