*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

My nausea is now non-existent and boobs feel normal and i dont have any of my symptoms anymore, i have been down this road a few times and i know what it might mean.... i'm gonna be away for a while going on a trip at work hopefully i will know what happens soon...:cry:

Wishing the best for all you lovely mothers-to-be:kiss:

Try to stay positive hun, I had very few symptoms at 5 weeks...will be keeping everything crossed for you:hugs:
Keep us posted.

I will keep mine short today as I feel just awful today.. I think I must have a bug.. MS can't be this bad..
Congratulations to our new comers !!

Diane, I wouldn't worry.. five weeks is early to see much but good news is they DID see a yolk.. that means something is going on in there !!

Bumpin , I don't know how much truth to that myth is.. I have four daughters and have NEVER had MS... but I am seffering something awful this time.. my DR told me this can last till 13 weeks.. oh lordy, I don't think I can last that long..
I haven't lost any weight I think.. that probably take more than MS..lol.
But I am finding everything makes me gag... even on T.V. today.. a show showed kids draining raw eggs to paint.. the sight of that sent me running for the bathroom..

No, they DIDN'T see a yolk sac.. just the gestational sac... I know it's early and the dr even warned me that I may not see anything but it's still hard. I will be going for another ultrasound in a week so hope all is well then.

Sorry, but isn't a yolk sac and a gestational sac the same thing :shrug:

Meh, been on vacation, gotta go back to work today and of course I slept horrible :(

Soooo tired today!! Almost fell asleep in my dads shop behind the counter earlier!!
Just spent so much money on crap in asda too because everything looks amazing and I'm starving all of the time, also ate lots of mcdonalds!!! Yumyum,

Soooo tired today!! Almost fell asleep in my dads shop behind the counter earlier!!
Just spent so much money on crap in asda too because everything looks amazing and I'm starving all of the time, also ate lots of mcdonalds!!! Yumyum,

lol, oh how I miss food! Everything is so unappetizing right now...I can't even drink a cup of tea, and I love my morning tea...

oh well, it's all worth it in the end right?

lol, oh how I miss food! Everything is so unappetizing right now...I can't even drink a cup of tea, and I love my morning tea...

oh well, it's all worth it in the end right?

Of course it is!! :) sickness usually hits around 7/8 weeks for me so I'm making the most of it! Do feel queezy but constant snacking helps at the moment, x

My sickness is just getting worse!! I couldnt even eat my lunch today and it was only plain pasta with some chicken. What I can eat is Nutra-grain soft baked bars. They seem to quell the nausea, I wish i could just actually be sick, rather than feeling it!

I am wondering when my nausea starts. I don't think I will get it..

Everything doesn't taste right to me.. that is if I can get it past my gag reflex..
High point this week is midwife appointment tomorrow..yippy !

Well, I won't be birthing with you all in May, I'm miscarrying. Really didn't think I would have to go through that, but I've had many friends who've been through it. So hopefully I will get to join another list soon.
I hope you all have wonderful pregnancies and births.
-Sarah

So sorry to hear this happycloud :hugs: Thinking of you at this hard time. I am sure you will be back on a list soon. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Well, I won't be birthing with you all in May, I'm miscarrying. Really didn't think I would have to go through that, but I've had many friends who've been through it. So hopefully I will get to join another list soon.
-Sarah

Really so sorry to hear that. Take care xxx

My sickness is just getting worse!! I couldnt even eat my lunch today and it was only plain pasta with some chicken. What I can eat is Nutra-grain soft baked bars. They seem to quell the nausea, I wish i could just actually be sick, rather than feeling it!

Have you tried sucking on those hard ginger sweets, they worked a treat for me last time, not so great for my teeth though :haha:

:nope: So sorry happycloud. Keep your head up and try again as soon as you are ready :flower:

-Sarah

So sorry hun. Thinking of you xxx :hugs:

Yeh i've not actually been sick yet. But starting to get quite bad nausea in the evenings. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->