*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Hey everyone congrats to all the new bfp's! I went for my first ultrasound the other day (I was around 5 and a bit weeks pregnant at the time) didn't see anything but the gestational sac :(. I was hoping to see more and then a friend of mine told me that If I didn't see a yolk sac then there was no baby :( the dr called me last night and said I have to go back for another scan in two weeks because she didn't see anything and I expressed my worries. She said to try not to lose sleep on it because it WAS an early scan but if at ten weeks it looked like that she'd be really concerned. Anyone else have it where that's all they could see?? It was an internal scan done. I had my first ultrasound with my son (who will be 7 this month) at 6 weeks 2 days and all I saw (personally) was the large gestational sac and the baby and the heartbeat. They said nothing about this yolk sac thing.
The ultrasound tech was very bubbly and didnt seem concerned when she told me I'd have to come back and then i'd see a lot more going on in there.
Trying to not let it bother me quite yet but it's so hard not to think about it. Praying that my next scan will show my little one and a nice strong heartbeat.
Morning sickness these days are the entire day and especially today I feel like complete crap. Have been trying to sleep it off but when I wake up it's back :p just dry heaving and feeling awful. Still really tender boobs and extremely exhausted (which I hear is good and it means the baby is growing) looking for all the support and prayers I can get!

Hello, Ladies!

I got our bfp for our first baby one week ago. :happydance: If this cycle was going to be a "normal" length one that would make me about 6 weeks along! So far I've only had sore bbs and been sleepy. Hoping the nausea doesn't get me, but it's probably too soon to be hopeful about that yet. :blush:

Congrats to you all! I'd love to be part of your group!

Diana - Try not to worry. The yolk sac is just the baby before it looks anything like a baby... I had my scan on friday and we saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac but it was only measuring 8mm, so teeny tiny. They thought I was about 5 weeks along and asked for us to come back in 2 weeks to see how pregnancy is progressing and if we'll see a heartbeat.
Every woman and pregnancy is different. I know it's easier said than done about trying not to worry but it is all just a waiting game.
Try to rest and take things easy.
I'll keep everything crossed and will be thinking of you :hugs:

Diana I am sure everything will be ok. I havent had an early scan like that so I have no advice but :hugs:

Hi Girls

How are you all today? Congrats on all the new :bfp: there looks like there is going to be a baby boom in May next year!!

Diana I am sorry you are going through this worry :hugs: I am sure everything will be fine though, it is still really early to see much and i'm sure if there was any problems they would have let you know.

Today I have been feeling a bit sick, eating like a horse and been really tired!! Kinda wishing I hadn't tested so early, the time seems to be dragging, does anyone else feel like this?

ByHisGrace Congrats and welcome :happydance::hugs:
LilPixieUk Congrats and welcome :happydance::hugs:
Boothh Congrats and welcome :happydance::hugs:

All of you added and wishing lots of luck and a H & H 9 Months :kiss:

Is anybody else super tired? I am sooooo tired and irritable!

Me three!! Tired and sick is my only emotion at the moment!!!! xx

Hey everyone congrats to all the new bfp's! I went for my first ultrasound the other day (I was around 5 and a bit weeks pregnant at the time) didn't see anything but the gestational sac :(. I was hoping to see more and then a friend of mine told me that If I didn't see a yolk sac then there was no baby :( the dr called me last night and said I have to go back for another scan in two weeks because she didn't see anything and I expressed my worries. She said to try not to lose sleep on it because it WAS an early scan but if at ten weeks it looked like that she'd be really concerned. Anyone else have it where that's all they could see?? It was an internal scan done. I had my first ultrasound with my son (who will be 7 this month) at 6 weeks 2 days and all I saw (personally) was the large gestational sac and the baby and the heartbeat. They said nothing about this yolk sac thing.
The ultrasound tech was very bubbly and didnt seem concerned when she told me I'd have to come back and then i'd see a lot more going on in there.
Trying to not let it bother me quite yet but it's so hard not to think about it. Praying that my next scan will show my little one and a nice strong heartbeat.
Morning sickness these days are the entire day and especially today I feel like complete crap. Have been trying to sleep it off but when I wake up it's back :p just dry heaving and feeling awful. Still really tender boobs and extremely exhausted (which I hear is good and it means the baby is growing) looking for all the support and prayers I can get!

Every pregnancy is different, so try not to worry ( I know, easier said than done) but as long as your symptoms are still present its a good sign that all is well with baby... keep thinking positively hun!

So my peanut is a blueberry today! yay for 7 weeks!:happydance:

OH and I just got back from 3 days of camping...why I thought camping at nearly 7 weeks was a great idea is beyond me. Felt super sick almost the whole time...but actually feeling OK today. I have my next appointment with my GP next week and I get my referral to my OB-GYN then!

Hope everyone is feeling ok!

I read something interesting, apparently people with severe early m/s are more likely to be carrying a girl! This is my first, so I cant really confirm or dispute this...but anyone else?

I am 7 weeks too. I feel really sick, but just like I did with my other two and they're both boys. Maybe I'm having another boy!!

I will keep mine short today as I feel just awful today.. I think I must have a bug.. MS can't be this bad..
Congratulations to our new comers !!

Diane, I wouldn't worry.. five weeks is early to see much but good news is they DID see a yolk.. that means something is going on in there !!

Bumpin , I don't know how much truth to that myth is.. I have four daughters and have NEVER had MS... but I am seffering something awful this time.. my DR told me this can last till 13 weeks.. oh lordy, I don't think I can last that long..
I haven't lost any weight I think.. that probably take more than MS..lol.
But I am finding everything makes me gag... even on T.V. today.. a show showed kids draining raw eggs to paint.. the sight of that sent me running for the bathroom..

Hey girls,

I'd like to join you in this thread. You can add me for 21st May! :happydance:
I found out 2 days ago.

I have a 5 year old, and had an absolutely fantastic pregnancy with her! No sickness or anything, loved every minute of it.

Had really bad sickness yesterday, lots & lots of nausea today. Only managed some beans on toast all day :-(
I'm also feeling very fluey & super tired!
Feeling good though, every symptom is a good sign, surely??

I will keep mine short today as I feel just awful today.. I think I must have a bug.. MS can't be this bad..
Congratulations to our new comers !!

Diane, I wouldn't worry.. five weeks is early to see much but good news is they DID see a yolk.. that means something is going on in there !!

Bumpin , I don't know how much truth to that myth is.. I have four daughters and have NEVER had MS... but I am seffering something awful this time.. my DR told me this can last till 13 weeks.. oh lordy, I don't think I can last that long..
I haven't lost any weight I think.. that probably take more than MS..lol.
But I am finding everything makes me gag... even on T.V. today.. a show showed kids draining raw eggs to paint.. the sight of that sent me running for the bathroom..

No, they DIDN'T see a yolk sac.. just the gestational sac... I know it's early and the dr even warned me that I may not see anything but it's still hard. I will be going for another ultrasound in a week so hope all is well then.

Try not to worry DianaM early scans can be pretty unreliable Hun xx

I have felt sick with all my pregnancies, the last one was the worst by far though even after we found out about mmc and had operation I was still throwing up for days! :/

Hoping I don't get that bad this time!!
Up early this morning and can't sleep! Tired but can't sleep another of my bodies favourite symptoms.. Great!

Welcome to the new May Bluebells , have a Happy and healthy 9 months !!:flower:

DianaM i hope you get good news on your next scan. when i had my 1st scan at 5 weeks it was just a black dot nothing inside and the doctor told me its just to make sure its in the right place at 6 + weeks we should see something even then it might be too early so take heart and stay positive.:hugs:

My nausea is now non-existent and boobs feel normal and i dont have any of my symptoms anymore, i have been down this road a few times and i know what it might mean.... i'm gonna be away for a while going on a trip at work hopefully i will know what happens soon...:cry:

Wishing the best for all you lovely mothers-to-be:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->