*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Happycloud:hugs: I know you must be worried but I don't think 600 is abnormal. When are you going back for blood work ?

Pretty, from someone who has experienced infertility, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to slap someone silly over a comment like that but good for you for bitting you tongue:happydance:

Flower, :happydance: you must be so excited.. finally a date :thumbup:

mamicoch .. why does it take so long just to hear from the midwife ???

Daisy, How are you doing ?

AFM, I am just exhausted today.. it's not like I have been staying up late or anything.. I was in bed by 8pm last night and slept till 7am this morning.. with two bathroom breaks.
This ill feeling is also dragging me down..

Hello ladies!!!!! I got my first Ultrasound today. Everything went great my LO is in the right place and is measuring farther ahead than I thought, I'm now due May 7th!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I attached a pic of my LO.

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
Happycloud I feel you and honestly i dont know much about the hcg's and how they double/tripple but my thoughts are with you hopefully everything is ok fx for you.

Flower it must be nice to not have a worry about your pg... miscarriage ends that for us , i think i will only relax when i hold my baby in my arms.
:hugs:

Pretty its so unfair how its so easy for others and yet some of us have to go thru losses, glad you rose above that...

kka... sweetums!!:flower:

Im feeling achey down there not much just there and my nausea has subsided which im a bit worried about:nope: and aslo anyone experiencing waking up at the smae hour at night for no good reason?? my magic hour is 2:30am :growlmad:

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs:.

Goodmorning ladies! So I broke into my cracker stash next to the bed this morning. It seems that my nausea is picking up a bit. I also called the midwife to make my appointment and was able to have it on the same day as (just continuing after) my son's appointment. Totally convenient!

Also, and this happened last time too, apparently my due date is May 8th, not the 9th. I seem to calculate it wrong by one day...

Goodmorning ladies! So I broke into my cracker stash next to the bed this morning. It seems that my nausea is picking up a bit. I also called the midwife to make my appointment and was able to have it on the same day as (just continuing after) my son's appointment. Totally convenient!

Also, and this happened last time too, apparently my due date is May 8th, not the 9th. I seem to calculate it wrong by one day...

I'm May 8th also:happydance:

Happycloud I feel you and honestly i dont know much about the hcg's and how they double/tripple but my thoughts are with you hopefully everything is ok fx for you.

Flower it must be nice to not have a worry about your pg... miscarriage ends that for us , i think i will only relax when i hold my baby in my arms.
:hugs:

Pretty its so unfair how its so easy for others and yet some of us have to go thru losses, glad you rose above that...

kka... sweetums!!:flower:

Im feeling achey down there not much just there and my nausea has subsided which im a bit worried about:nope: and aslo anyone experiencing waking up at the smae hour at night for no good reason?? my magic hour is 2:30am :growlmad:

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs:.

I still worry about my pregnancy, I'm not blind to the fact that it doesn't always work out . I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:

everyone is added and updated with EDD changes!1 :hugs

Hit 7 weeks today and I feel sicker than ever , I don't even want to eat but that will do no good. Also lost 3.5l at Slimming World last night which is amazing!!
I hope everyone is ok. :hugs::flower:

everyone is added and updated with EDD changes!1 :hugs

Hit 7 weeks today and I feel sicker than ever , I don't even want to eat but that will do no good. Also lost 3.5l at Slimming World last night which is amazing!!
I hope everyone is ok. :hugs::flower:

I'm feeling really awful today too. Haven't been able to eat yet, but will try something soon. Just been retching, but I hate being sick, so I'm scared to eat! I know I need to, so will pick at something small for lunch.

Awesome weight loss! I was doing weight watchers, but they don't advise the plan during pregnancy!

Yay! Got my first U/S scheduled for Oct 20th! The hospital calculated my due date at May 9th again too but I'll stick with May 8th because the health clinic seems to calculate differently and I will see them much more often.

Congratulations to all the May mums to be! :flower:
Amazing to think that, this time last year, I didn't yet know I was pregnant!
Hope all have happy and healthy pregnancies. :thumbup:

Hello ladies!!!!! I got my first Ultrasound today. Everything went great my LO is in the right place and is measuring farther ahead than I thought, I'm now due May 7th!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I attached a pic of my LO.

aww beautiful!! :hugs:

Happycloud:hugs: I know you must be worried but I don't think 600 is abnormal. When are you going back for blood work ?

Pretty, from someone who has experienced infertility, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to slap someone silly over a comment like that but good for you for bitting you tongue:happydance:

Flower, :happydance: you must be so excited.. finally a date :thumbup:

mamicoch .. why does it take so long just to hear from the midwife ???

Daisy, How are you doing ?

AFM, I am just exhausted today.. it's not like I have been staying up late or anything.. I was in bed by 8pm last night and slept till 7am this morning.. with two bathroom breaks.
This ill feeling is also dragging me down..

I'm doing much better thanks. Boob soreness and nausea coming and going. Not sleeping very well again though and have had quite an achey back.

A colleague at work asked me today if i was pregnant, she said she had noticed i hadn't been smoking for the last few weeks, so it was nice to finally share the good news with someone! I'm so anxious about telling people this time, its so awful having to tell people when it doesn't end well.

Got doctors thursday morning so think it will feel a lot more real and exciting then!

Everyone else ok?

ps. I'm very excited about baby being a sweet pea tomorrow!! lol

Hello all, thought I'd come in and join...

Found out last Friday I'm pregnant with baby number 2 and due around 22nd May :)

Cautiously joining... After 2mcs and 2mmcs from april 2010 - April 2011, have one little boy and he was 2 on the 15th of august!

Not sure my due date yet around 14th may I think, consultant at recurrent mc clinic will be getting back to me Thursday or Friday with an early scan date :)
Congratulations everybody xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->