*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

So sorry happycloud :( I know horrible it is, thinking of you xxx

I have a 5 year old, and had an absolutely fantastic pregnancy with her! No sickness or anything, loved every minute of it.

Had really bad sickness yesterday, lots & lots of nausea today. Only managed some beans on toast all day :-(
I'm also feeling very fluey & super tired!
Feeling good though, every symptom is a good sign, surely??

I've been feeling a bit fluey too, worried i was coming down with something! How are you doing otherwise? xxx

Gingernut biscuits with cups of tea are firm favourites of mine for sickness, already bought sone ready, I much prefer to be sick than feel sick so hoping I pass straight to that as I could cope with it! I find sticking to plain foods, and little and often eating works well for me, feeling too hungry makes me sick as does eating too much!

One of the weird things for me is I have gone off mayo! It's one of my favourite things and I go through about 2 bottles a week! I have it on everything but it just tastes like vinegar to me at the moment and I don't like it :(

Well, I won't be birthing with you all in May, I'm miscarrying. Really didn't think I would have to go through that, but I've had many friends who've been through it. So hopefully I will get to join another list soon.
I hope you all have wonderful pregnancies and births.
-Sarah

Oh Hun :hugs: so very sorry. You take care xxxx

I have a 5 year old, and had an absolutely fantastic pregnancy with her! No sickness or anything, loved every minute of it.

Had really bad sickness yesterday, lots & lots of nausea today. Only managed some beans on toast all day :-(
I'm also feeling very fluey & super tired!
Feeling good though, every symptom is a good sign, surely??

I've been feeling a bit fluey too, worried i was coming down with something! How are you doing otherwise? xxx

As far as nausea/sickness goes, this has probably been my best day. Feeling lousy with cold/flu symptoms though. Hardly slept last night, & when I did, I had really bad dreams that I was bleeding.:-(
Had my friends brothers funeral today, that was really intense, & I'm absolutely exhausted now.
Will be having a nice bath & early night tonight!

How are you?
xx

Thanks for the welcome guys. Happycloud so sorry to hear your news.

The only symptoms I have right now are sore boobs and things tasting funny. Waiting for the sickness, tiredness and SPD to hit me like a bus. Did any of you who are already mums suffer SPD with your last baby? It's meant to start earlier with subsequent pregnancies isn't it? It worries me. Mine started at 26 weeks before and I was signed off from 30 weeks until the start of my mat leave it was that bad... and I had an office job before. Now I'm baking daily and spend so much time on my feet xxx

Happyclud, im so sorry to hear this! sending lots of :hugs: your way, take care hun...

Boothh: eat while you can sister! This is one of my worst days so far, have barely summoned the energy to get off the couch...I really didn't think I was going to feel this sick, but I should have realized that since im never ill, I have no idea how to deal with it. Hoping it doesn't last too much longer.

The only symptoms I have right now are sore boobs and things tasting funny. Waiting for the sickness, tiredness and SPD to hit me like a bus. Did any of you who are already mums suffer SPD with your last baby? It's meant to start earlier with subsequent pregnancies isn't it? It worries me. Mine started at 26 weeks before and I was signed off from 30 weeks until the start of my mat leave it was that bad... and I had an office job before. Now I'm baking daily and spend so much time on my feet xxx

Congrats on your :bfp: I see you will have 2 under 2, so will I.
I didn't have SPD but had horrendous sciatica so can sympathise with you on the pain front. Were you given a support belt last time? Maybe start wearing one quite early to support your back and hopefully that would help. Maybe since you will be at home you will be able to rest more when you feel it getting painful, although with a toddler that may not be so easy.

Well, I won't be birthing with you all in May, I'm miscarrying. Really didn't think I would have to go through that, but I've had many friends who've been through it. So hopefully I will get to join another list soon.
I hope you all have wonderful pregnancies and births.
-Sarah

:hugs::cry:

I was like you and suffered from SPDfrom the 26th week onwards.. the last four weeks I was almost bed ridden..
The midwife mentioned that SPD can come back sooner with the second pregnancy which scares the heck out of me.. it felt like Emily was three or four months old before I felt back to normal.. I am scared I won't be able to handle work, a toddler , pregnancy AND SPD:nope:

I had spd last time too not nice!! After having Jesse I pulled a muscle in my back and had horrendous sciatica my back is still weak and hoping to take it easy as much as possible,
One thing I'm not excited about is restless legs!! I had it so much with Jesse and I had it last night :( I hate it soooo much :( I really hope it's not everynight like with him!

Is anybody else getting periody type stretching pains? Iv had them before but it's worrying

Thanks for the advice/insight girls. I hope it's not as bad this time, for all of us xxx

Is anybody else getting periody type stretching pains? Iv had them before but it's worrying

I had them bad the last few weeks but thankfully they started going away this week. Morning sickness hit though. I still get the cramping on and off but not like before. I asked my dr and she said it was totally normal. Don't let anyone tell you that YOUR pain is normal though. There's nothing wrong with going to the dr's just to make sure. Every woman is different and every pregnancy is different. If you're concerned, go see your dr. Being extra safe is totally ok :)

I didn't realize there was another May 2012 thread, been posting in the other one. Figured I'd come around here too.

Due May 10 (just 5 days before my birthday!) Got my BFP a week ago and have my first appointment tomorrow morning (due to 2 previous losses.) I have a DD who is turning 6 this month as well.

H&H 9 to all of you :)

happycloud, I don't want this to sound the wrong way, but are you sure you're miscarrying, or did the Dr say that? I have seen so many women here get told by their doctors that they are miscarrying when it is way too early to know for sure... are you bleeding/cramping?

Cannot stop thinking about foooooood!

Got my BFP yesterday and my due date is 25th May 2012, can I join you girls.

I am 31 years old, hubby and I will be married 10 years this year and we have one son who is 8 1/2 years old. I had coil removed in June and we thought we had messed up our timings in August but sore bbs and being really run down ending in getting a bad cold, made me suspect and test came up positive!

Early days but we are just so pleasantly surprised, we plan to do as we did last time and tell no one til end of first trimester- except everyone on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->