*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Maybe tmi, but do any of you find that your sex life has dwindled since getting your :bfp:??

Yep! i feel too ill to do anything...I have to force myself out of bed. Im dreading going to work on saturday...

OMG... I am so freaking bloated!! You've got to be kidding me!!

:rofl: Hahaha yeah I remember first time around I told DH that we could now have 9 months of "free sex!" I was hardly even interested until second trimester, and even then it was "lazy sideways sex" as we like to call it when we are both tired! :rofl: Seems to be that way again...

KendraNoell I am right there with you- fell about 4 months gone not 4 weeks!
And fatigue has hit me like a boulder, slept for 9 1/2 hours last night and making the beds this morning exhausted me!

We're team :yellow: too. They wont tell you at your 20 week scan, you have to pay for the 3D scan to determine the gender, which is going to set you back over $200.

Besides, I kinda like having the surprise of it to help me through delivery.

I want everyone else to be surprised, but I want to know myself. Which I totally realise just won't work. So I think I might opt not to know this time as well, but I've got a while to properly decide :) With DD, at 34 weeks we found out there were complications, and things looked pretty scary, I desperately wanted to know, because I felt I might be able to somehow help the situation if I knew. Of course it was too late by then!

Anyway, today I'm feeling blah, a bit crampy, a tiny bit of spotting just to put some worry in my head. Not exhausted or constantly sick yet, but I did gag this morning while changing my DD's nappy.

Hello ladies.Hope you're all well.

Today I've had a mouth that tastes like A robot crawled into my mouth, shat out a load of rusty pennies and then died... and festered. BLEGHHHHHH xx

:rofl: :rofl: I nearly spat out my weetabix reading that, it is such a perfect description of the disgusting taste!! :haha:

I cannot stop eating today!! Gone from one extreme to the other!!

Hospital rang this morning and hot a scan booked and to see consultant next Friday! Bit worried as I could only be 5+6 then and might not see hb and it will stress me out alot!! Just trying to keep thinking not to expect hb and then it won't upset me so much!

Hiya Ladies!!
Still feel sick as a dog! It's not fun. Sex wise, I can't think of anything i'd rather not do :rofl: I'm too tired and I'd probably vomit on him !!!
I'm finding out what team were on this time, both my others were surprises, but as I have 2 boys I need to know for the practical side. If I dont need all this boy stuff I can sell it . My toddler has gone for a nap so I'm gonna do the same!! x

I didn't realize there was another May 2012 thread, been posting in the other one. Figured I'd come around here too.

Due May 10 (just 5 days before my birthday!) Got my BFP a week ago and have my first appointment tomorrow morning (due to 2 previous losses.) I have a DD who is turning 6 this month as well.

H&H 9 to all of you :)

Congratulations and welcome!!!:happydance::hugs:

It's so nice to see everyone starting to get MW/Doctor apps! Things are moving on. I know it's a while off but around Christmas time we'll be able to add :pink: :blue: or :yellow:next to our names!!! :happydance:

Congratulations and welcome Leids :hugs::happydance:

I know it is so exciting!! I was trying to work out when I am 20 weeks and it looks like it will fall the week between xmas and new year, would love to find out if bump is pink or blue then, would be a lovely late xmas present :cloud9: The time will pass really quick I bet and we will be finding out what we are having before we know it :happydance:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/due-date-calculator.php

If you go to that link, it'll give you an "extended due date" time line including when you can get your gender scan, when you should need mat clothes and what seasons to buy for, when viability starts, when quickening should start, etc. It's real neat.

Maybe tmi, but do any of you find that your sex life has dwindled since getting your :bfp:??

Yep. Not interested, don't even care. Haven't DTD since we tried to conceive haha. So a month ago. I don't care. My poor OH seems to care but he'll have to deal until the drive comes back.

Hey everyone congrats to all the new bfp's! I went for my first ultrasound the other day (I was around 5 and a bit weeks pregnant at the time) didn't see anything but the gestational sac :(. I was hoping to see more and then a friend of mine told me that If I didn't see a yolk sac then there was no baby :( the dr called me last night and said I have to go back for another scan in two weeks because she didn't see anything and I expressed my worries. She said to try not to lose sleep on it because it WAS an early scan but if at ten weeks it looked like that she'd be really concerned. Anyone else have it where that's all they could see??

A few days can make a big difference. I went for a scan at 5+5 and they only saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac but no fetal pole. Of course I am totally freaked out about that, but I searched these forums and found a lot of examples of people only seeing a gestational sac, or only seeing a gestational and yolk sac on very early scans, and they getting re-scanned a few days later and finding that everything is fine. I go back for my repeat scan next Wednesday (a few days after yours). Hopefully we will both have good news to report!

Hey everyone congrats to all the new bfp's! I went for my first ultrasound the other day (I was around 5 and a bit weeks pregnant at the time) didn't see anything but the gestational sac :(. I was hoping to see more and then a friend of mine told me that If I didn't see a yolk sac then there was no baby :( the dr called me last night and said I have to go back for another scan in two weeks because she didn't see anything and I expressed my worries. She said to try not to lose sleep on it because it WAS an early scan but if at ten weeks it looked like that she'd be really concerned. Anyone else have it where that's all they could see??

A few days can make a big difference. I went for a scan at 5+5 and they only saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac but no fetal pole. Of course I am totally freaked out about that, but I searched these forums and found a lot of examples of people only seeing a gestational sac, or only seeing a gestational and yolk sac on very early scans, and they getting re-scanned a few days later and finding that everything is fine. I go back for my repeat scan next Wednesday (a few days after yours). Hopefully we will both have good news to report!

I second that... I went for my first appointment yesterday at 6 weeks (exact) and was hoping for a scan due to having 2 losses. My doctor said she wanted to wait until 7 weeks to do the u/s because of how early I still am. She said if I had my u/s now & we didn't see anything, I'd freak out and she'd freak out and we'd all be worried over nothing because if we just wait until 7 weeks, there will be something more to see.

:wave:
Can I join? My EDD is may 24th :happydance:

I've got my first scan on the 3rd October :cloud9: xx

I must be a weirdo :wacko: as although we've been more cautious and not DTD as much as we were when TTC but we are every other to every other 2 nights. It took awhile as at first all I could think of was "I'm pregnant!!!" which is obviously pretty distracting lol... but now my libido is actually getting back up to where is was and the increased blowflow to hooha really does make orgasm a-ma-zing!!! :haha::blush:

lmao @ bloodflow to my hoohaa... ROFL... I have the bloodflow too, but I was already very sensitive before, now it just pushes me to discomfort :(

Has any of you tried Graze? I'm just setting up a delivery now. They send you small tubs of nibbles any day you want. You get 4 tubs of different things like dried fruit, nuts, flapjacks etc. I think it might help me with my sickness :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->