*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

B6 has been my life-saver! I take it in the morning with my prenatals and I haven't had ms once yet. I am hoping it just stays that way. Not even really nauseas either!

Kendra - You could be describing how I feel there! Im shattered from not sleeping well and have the weirdest vivid dreams when I do. Im feeling really sick though :( just hoping I dont start being sick.

Hi and welcome to all new bluebells :)

This is exactly me right now!!

Hi to all the new bluebells:flower:

Just wrote a big post but it's not shown! Bask ally been in hosp tonight with suspected ectopic, gynae doctor said I have a gut infection and it's caused bad cramps, my blood level was 4000 he was happy with that booked me scan for Monday and took some swabs to check for infection to hopefully prevent mc he was great x

Oh hunny! Hope your feeling better and everything goes ok. xxxx

Just wrote a big post but it's not shown! Bask ally been in hosp tonight with suspected ectopic, gynae doctor said I have a gut infection and it's caused bad cramps, my blood level was 4000 he was happy with that booked me scan for Monday and took some swabs to check for infection to hopefully prevent mc he was great x

Oh hunny! Hope your feeling better and everything goes ok. xxxx

Hope everything turns out ok, keep us informed xx

Thanks girls, doc said he doesn't think ectopic and scan is just to make sure everything is okay, X

B6 has been my life-saver! I take it in the morning with my prenatals and I haven't had ms once yet. I am hoping it just stays that way. Not even really nauseas either!

How much B6 do you take? My prenatal tablets have got 10mg of B6 in but Im still getting awful nausea :( I may buy B6 to increase amount and see if that helps...

Good Morning Ladies! I would love to join ya all!!! I am do May 17! I got my :bfp: a week ago and had my blood tested that same day and my ob was really happy w/ those levels! So I am really excited this will be my hubby and I's First!

:wave: Hi everyone?
I've not been online properly for a day. How are you all? xx

Welcome :hi: to the new bluebells!

I've just woken up from a cheeky afternoon nap!! So tired!

Anyone else having a muscular sort of pain, quite low down? I get it if I get up too quickly, or move position, feels like I'm pulling a muscle?

I have that muscle pain like everything is abit tight sort of? If I twist over or roll too fast in bed I get it or stretch forward or back fast!
Been in bed resting all day and felt so sick, had a banana slimfast for some nutrients and half a ginger biscuit. And lucozade! going to try eat soon though! Need to feel better for scan tomorrow!

Still have cramps but trying to rest and doctor has tried to reassure me so, been emotional today too crying at everything on tv especially xfactor lol!

Hello Ladies! :wave:
How are we all doing?
Congrats and welcome to Familyready, aimee-lou and 1baby2010 :happydance: If I missed anyone I'm so sorry, I've been busy this weekend and please shout up!!!
After I've typed this post I'll update the 1st Post!
Boothh - So glad it's looking good! Fingers crossed for scan :hugs: I might have to try to B6 cos I am sick (pun not intended!!!!) of feeling sick, I been eating 5-6 small bland meals a day to try and feel better!
Mamicoch, that sounds like round ligament pain, just growing hun I keep getting it if I p to quick or have a sneezing fit!!
Scamp, so sorry about the bleeding but good luck for you scan hun.

I have my 8+2 private scan on Thursday and I am so excited!! A bit scared of Missed MC but I can't stop it or change it so I'm gonna let myself get excited!!

I hope I havent missed anything important, My In laws are on their way round to see Noah so I'm rushing!!
Speak soon xxxx

How much B6 do you take? My prenatal tablets have got 10mg of B6 in but Im still getting awful nausea :( I may buy B6 to increase amount and see if that helps...

My B6 supplement is 200mg, so add that to my prenatal which is probably 10-20, quite a bit more than what you're taking so it may make a difference?

Here in canada, a max of 200 mg/day is safe in pregnancy. I would check with your dr about how much the guidelines for your area/country say is safe. Im taking 100 mg tabs in the am and feel functional...and I have now survived 2 full days at work, plus got some stuff done in the baby's room!

Just had my booking in appointment. All was fine, I am under consultant led care as my BMI is high and I have a history of congenital hip dysplacia.
I won't have another MW app now until 26 week!! cos of dating scan at 12, consultant at 16 and anatomy scan at 20. Apparently you get less when you have children previously.
Had bloods taken and declined bloods to test for Downs Syndrome. Also Our PCT tests everyone for GD .
Very excited for my scan on Thursday now!! :happydance:

Hi everyone!

Apart from exhaustion and leg and hip pain that gets worse in the evening I am feeling pretty good, still bloated though bit afraid my top bottom is going to pop and fly across the room!

Just been for scan Im 5+3 so too early to see much but we saw gestational sac and yolk sac have another scan 3rd oct! Lots of protein in urine will get results tomorrow but they think kidney infection so might explain why I feel so ill! Hope everyone is good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->