*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Maybe tmi, but do any of you find that your sex life has dwindled since getting your :bfp:??

sex ??? I think I remember what that is:wacko:
I think we have :sex: once since we got our :bfp: .
I have been too tired to make much of an effort and I think DH is scared of causing a MC ( though I have explained to him it won't)

AFM, went for my first MW appt and U/S yesterday:dance:
I measure 6 weeks 2 days so right on track.
We saw a nice round gest. sac and yolk..The tech tried to point out a lil' blip on the screen that was the:baby: but to homest.. I couldn't see anything.. but she said there was a heartbeat so I was happy with that..
Back to the midwife Oct 12th.. she wants to discuss prenatal testing ( I am over 35 :shock:)..
I am totally unsure of what I want to do about that.
Have any of you thought about prenatal testing ?

P.S. I think we will be staying on team :yellow: also since our hospital won't tell you..
But we haven't ruled out doing a 3D U/S since we did it with Emily..

Welcome to all the new BFP!!!

Happycloud....Im so sorry to hear your news, my prayers are with you in this difficult period:cry:

Pretty.... congats on the new job and yeah dont stress too much with moving house and take it easy hey.:flower::flower:

AFM had my 6 week scan and to my suprise i saw lil bean and yolk sac everything in place. Im so glad and relieved. OB has prescribed duphaston to prevent miscarriage, anyone who has had a loss ever been on it? Go back on the 30th for my next scan. b.t.w. nausea is back FULL FORCE all day o.m.w how i wish i can just get just an hour without it:sick:

Sex is a no no for me, but hubby is studying for upcoming exams so he is also occupied hopefully by the time he's done my drive will be back.

So after yet another day of not being able to hold anything down, im trying the vitamin B6. Hopefully I can function tomorrow at work. I work 2 12 hour days followed by 2 12 hour nights...not sure how im going to make it through.

On a much happier note, today was the first day that I felt pregnant! Up until now, I have felt normal, and then sick, but never pregnant.:happydance:

hope everyone else is feeling well!

Hi,

just got my BFP an hour ago. Due 23rd May (or thereabouts according to the online calcs). :cloud9:

Happy and Healthy 9 months to everyone xx :thumbup:

I was sick throughout the whole of my last pregnancy with my lil boy, so expecting it to be the same this time. Hoping not as I can do without being admitted to hospital for it again. So just wondering if anyone had really bad morning sickness and what you used to try and control it.

I bought some travel sickness bands yesterday in an attempt to see how they work and will be back at the doctors in the week to get some tablets to try and get the vomiting and nausea to a limit

Yay for all the new Bluebells! Congrats to all and welcome!

Hope everyone is feeling ok. I'm on the fence about what to feel about the MS... I don't seem to have it yet. On the one hand it's great to not be sick all the time (although there is still plenty of time for it to arrive!) and on the other hand, it was reassuring last time because it is a sure sign the hormones and everything are doing what they do... I'm going to just try to stay positive regardless of what I get.

Anyone have identifiable cravings yet? I have a thing for margarine for some reason... LOL

Congratulations and welcome to all the new Bluebells!!

I'm so, so tired today! Struggling to get anything done!

Haven't had any cravings yet, but sone aversions. Gone off chocolate, and that is a minor miracle, I'm a proper chocaholic, at least a bar a day! It's been 10 days since my last bar! Can't believe it!

How is everyone?

Congrats and welcome to all the newbies!

I just feel anxious all the time! Still poas everyday pretty much, and lines are great but can't help be paranoid!! Need a wee all the time, bloated, everything is in extremes! One minute I'm starving the next I feel ill! And my moods are everywhere too! And so so tired!

I havnt really craved anything yet but I'm finding myself sticking to plain things, and really gone off my favourite things Mayo and cocacola!

Hope everyone is okay!

Super bloated, having to pee every hour, not sleeping very well, but no m/s, so I'll take it I guess...

:hi: Welcome to all the new " BlueBells"
Look forward to sharing this journey with everyone:friends:

Welcome all our lovely new Bluebells!! I will add you to the first post either today or tomorrow!!!
I still feel sick :haha:

Kendra - You could be describing how I feel there! Im shattered from not sleeping well and have the weirdest vivid dreams when I do. Im feeling really sick though :( just hoping I dont start being sick.

Hi and welcome to all new bluebells :)

Still not much symptom-wise here, just heartburn mainly. I go to the doc on Tuesday and then I'll line up my hospital appointments. I wanted to get through a week at least before going to doc, just to wait and see if it's real. I know, the stick says it's real but now my period is a week late, and that seems more real.

Just wrote a big post but it's not shown! Bask ally been in hosp tonight with suspected ectopic, gynae doctor said I have a gut infection and it's caused bad cramps, my blood level was 4000 he was happy with that booked me scan for Monday and took some swabs to check for infection to hopefully prevent mc he was great x

Just wrote a big post but it's not shown! Bask ally been in hosp tonight with suspected ectopic, gynae doctor said I have a gut infection and it's caused bad cramps, my blood level was 4000 he was happy with that booked me scan for Monday and took some swabs to check for infection to hopefully prevent mc he was great x

Booth.. this must be awful scarey for you:hugs:
What can a "gut infection" mean ?
If your beta's are 4000 it can't still be eptopic unless it was twins maybe ?
I will be thinking of you and you must keep us updated:hugs:

Welcome all our lovely new Bluebells!! I will add you to the first post either today or tomorrow!!!
I still feel sick :haha:

I hear ya:hugs:

I started taking the vitamin B6, and it seems to be helping. It might be a day 1 fluke, but I survived my day shift wothout puking once, and I ate today. Might be worth giving a try if you are feeling super ill. :shrug: I still have some waves of nausea, but nothing compared to the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->