*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Just been for scan Im 5+3 so too early to see much but we saw gestational sac and yolk sac have another scan 3rd oct! Lots of protein in urine will get results tomorrow but they think kidney infection so might explain why I feel so ill! Hope everyone is good xx

I had a kidney infection when I was 10 weeks pregnany with Emily.. it was not nice.
I felt so ill that I ended up driving myself to the hospital at 2:30am ( hubby was away).. I honestly thought I was going to die.. so I totally understand how awful that is... hope you feel better soon.. take care.

Just been for scan Im 5+3 so too early to see much but we saw gestational sac and yolk sac have another scan 3rd oct! Lots of protein in urine will get results tomorrow but they think kidney infection so might explain why I feel so ill! Hope everyone is good xx

I had a kidney infection when I was 10 weeks pregnany with Emily.. it was not nice.
I felt so ill that I ended up driving myself to the hospital at 2:30am ( hubby was away).. I honestly thought I was going to die.. so I totally understand how awful that is... hope you feel better soon.. take care.

I had one when i was about 15 and remember it being awful, and I feel so sick I can't even stand up without being sick just really hope they ca give me something tomorrow to clear it up! Horrible!

does anyone have any recommendations of where to go to get a private scan in hertfordshire/north london area? And does anyone know how much ish i could expect to pay for one?
I've been feeling a bit better last couple of days, just really tired and not really sleeping to great because of the really strange dreams!!

Everyone else ok?

My new edd is 18th may if it could be changed please xx :)

Hmmmm, what shall I do next? Eat, or sleep??

I got ms for the first time this morning, not fun :( Gotta go restock on 7up!!

Went crazy at the dollar store today.. bought mini pizzas, candy corn, hershey's kisses, beef jerky, and red vines. pregnant? haha

Hey everyone I just got a bfp this eve, still not sure I believe it. Am very irregular, last AF was 22nd July so no idea when I'm due! Clearablue said 2-3 weeks, what do you guys reckon? Anyway, I am Lisa and my baby girl is 9 months old today, so not a bg gap between them! Took us 4 years for her youth so we figured we wldnt get pregnant so soon!!

does anyone have any recommendations of where to go to get a private scan in hertfordshire/north london area? And does anyone know how much ish i could expect to pay for one?
I've been feeling a bit better last couple of days, just really tired and not really sleeping to great because of the really strange dreams!!

Everyone else ok?

I also have been having really awful dreams... I drempt the other night that I was in a crowd full of people who were trying to kick and punch my stomach to make me lose the baby, I was SO afraid and kept screaming for OH's help while he just stood there... it was horrible :(

Hey everyone I just got a bfp this eve, still not sure I believe it. Am very irregular, last AF was 22nd July so no idea when I'm due! Clearablue said 2-3 weeks, what do you guys reckon? Anyway, I am Lisa and my baby girl is 9 months old today, so not a bg gap between them! Took us 4 years for her youth so we figured we wldnt get pregnant so soon!!

Congrats!!! You're gunna be a busy momma!!! If the clear-blue says between 2-3 weeks then you're probably around 5 weeks (*that's what I would figure) becuase you're supposed to add the two weeks on those I think. I guess all you can do now is ask your dr for an early ultrasound for dating....

Well... now into my 7th week and feeling sicker than ever! I have been staying away from Gravol and meds from the dr just to be on the safe side... but knew I had to do SOMETHING about this m/s... so i went out today and purchased these wrist bands called "Sea Bands" that are supposed to help with sea sickness, motion sickness and right on the package it says morning sickness... so far I've been wearing them for a few hours and no m/s..... before wearing them..... Dry Heaving ALL morning! And trust me, this m/s I've been having is seriously 24/7. I think this may have been the best $14 I've spent! (*besides my AMAZING pregnancy pillow called the "Snoogle" which was a bit of an investment but TOTALLY worth EVERY Penny) Now if I could only find some way to not have to pee every 10 min lol
Anyone else seriously bloated and looking more like 4-5 months at this point? lol I can't seem to fit into ANY of my pants! Plus the fact that it's so uncomfy to have anything tight around the waist :( My cramping has almost gone, it comes and goes but lately I cannot get over this extremely painful hip pain.. My right hip acutally come RIGHT out of place and "clicks" every time i walk :( It has even given out a couple times and, thankfully I was near something to grab onto, but caused me to collapse. The pain feels like someone is on either side of me playing tug of war with my hips, chiropractor said it's just my body stretching for the baby once again but it's getting to the point where its affecting my work. I'm a special needs bus driver and am in and out of the bus, and on all 4's hooking up wheelchairs... the one day I could barely get back up i was in so much pain.
Anyways.. I'll stop rambling on now! haha
Congrats to all the new BFP's!!!!

Daisy, I would get a chiropractic adjustment for your hips. They can do special adjustments for pregnant women.

I really need to get the Sea Bands, sounds great that they're working for you!!!

Hi Girls,
I just had our first scan, by my dates i was 7 weeks today but scan has showed bubs at 6w1d, with a heart beat of 130. she thats good. could my dates really have been out that much?
I dated my ovulation as the day before my temps rose.

Went crazy at the dollar store today.. bought mini pizzas, candy corn, hershey's kisses, beef jerky, and red vines. pregnant? haha

:rofl: LOL! It's usually salty or sweet but you have a fairly even lot there!

Anyone else seriously bloated and looking more like 4-5 months at this point? lol I can't seem to fit into ANY of my pants! Plus the fact that it's so uncomfy to have anything tight around the waist :(

Maternity pants are seriously a guilty pleasure! I got into them early with DS because I didn't want anything pressing my stomach. I will be in them again too just as soon as I'm bloated enough to keep them from falling down! :haha::rofl:

Hey everyone :wave:
How are you all today? :kiss: xx

Steadily getting more and more "morning" sickness. I had held a little ray of hope that maybe it wouldn't come this time but alas, this is just about right on time. :sick: Losing my appetite too. :cry:

I feel awful today.
Woke up with a migraine & I'm so so tired!!! Haven't managed to eat yet, but gonna try something now.

Welcome to all the new :bfp:'s! xx

Steadily getting more and more "morning" sickness. I had held a little ray of hope that maybe it wouldn't come this time but alas, this is just about right on time. :sick: Losing my appetite too. :cry:
:hugs: I've heard B6 can help with sickness? x

I feel awful today.
Woke up with a migraine & I'm so so tired!!! Haven't managed to eat yet, but gonna try something now.

:hugs: x

:hugs: I've heard B6 can help with sickness? x

I feel awful today.

:hugs: x

:flower: Yeah, I'm thinking of looking into it. I already have a prenatal/breastfeeding vitamin I take every morning with B6 but another supplement may be in order!

Also I've heard ginger helps. Tbh, it didn't help me last time I was pregnant but always worth a try xx

Hi everyone :wave:
First proper post from me - just had my gp appointment. Everything went fine. Have 3 appointments in the next 3 weeks as I have hypothyrodism so need to be monitored. Dates are in my signature. I'm looking forward to being 5 weeks tomorrow! :happydance:

Hope we're all ok xx

Welcome to all newcomers. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"