*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

hey ladies :O)
im due may 4th just thought id pop my head in and say hello.... xxx

Hi!

Updating everything now! Sorry for the delay!!!
Hope85, your scan sounds fine. xx
Hodert what date shall I put for your EDD?
emma33 welcome and congrats xxx

Eurrrrrgh!! I feel so sick :( my results came through today and apparently they were fine! So why would they scare me by going on about how much protein was in my wee and rush it through :s Im so p****d off that they are just gunna leave my like this when it's clearly not just m/s

Eurrrrrgh!! I feel so sick :( my results came through today and apparently they were fine! So why would they scare me by going on about how much protein was in my wee and rush it through :s Im so p****d off that they are just gunna leave my like this when it's clearly not just m/s

I know how you feel. Although mine is a little different. I called my dr's office today to tell them how every time I drive my bus (I'm a wheelchair school bus driver) I get SERIOUS cramping and MAJOR hip pain. My hip pain is SO bad and clicks in and out of place and has caused me to fall a few times. And the cramping gets SO bad that I'm hunched over while driving because it hurts. They told me to come in tomorrow to check on my hip but that there's nothing they can do about either problem unless I'm bleeding, which is bull crap because they won't do anything at this early in pregnancy if you start bleeding anyways! I know this because my best friend Had a miscarriage at 13 weeks and she started Spotting at 7 weeks and they told her there's nothing they can or will do for her, and she ended up losing the baby. I'm SO frustrated because they told me I'll "just have to take Tylenol every morning and afternoon before my bus run" or quit my job. And I refuse to take anything because I already had a premie and want to make sure I do nothing wrong to cause any problems with this pregnancy.

B6 is amazing... I have been taking it daily and hardly any ms at all. Just more of an acid reflux thing.

I am so so so tired! Against what other people have said, I took a tylenol PM last night so that I could sleep better without waking up so much. Luckily I slept almost 7 hours straight and it felt amazing. I have seen equal articles regarding Tylenol PM and whether it is safe or not. I figure taking it one time isn't going to kill anything.

Luckily I slept almost 7 hours straight and it felt amazing.

I am SO SO SO SO envious. I haven't slept more than 5 hours in over a year. :nope::coffee: Trying to get my LO to stop waking so often even though he doesn't nurse at night generally anymore. He's just accustomed to waking. :growlmad:

:wave:
How is everyone this morning ?

I think I am coming down with a cold or something..my throat is so sore. I'm not sure if I can take anything for it..

I have something bothering me from our family ( I might just being) overly sensitive.
My SIL had a little boy yesterday ( 3:15am) and other than reading it on FB we would never know..
No one has called to say the baby has arrived,, but I see they have contacted my other SIL ( who is on vacation in Africa)
We are a little hurt that they haven't even attempted to make contact..
Things seem to be getting worst when it comes to his family ( he is adopted but there are two bio. children)
Their bio. children ( including the one who just had the baby) have shut us out.. unless we are the ones who make the effort..
We drive down to visit for every birthday, christmas, Easter ect.. but no one has ever come here even though we invite them to every event we plan.. they always come up with an excuse not to come..
Even the in-laws are getting bad.. they used to come visit sometimes but in the last year they want us to go to them all the time..
I don't think it is a shorter drive for us to get to them than it is for them to get to us !!!
I think I am more hurt / angry than my husband is :grr:

Hello ladies. I sincerely hope everyone is having a better day than I am. I've had 3 different bouts of acid reflux that were so painful. Thankfully apple cider vinegar and honey dissolved in some warm water relieves it reasonably quickly. This was a real problem at the end of my last pregnancy. I'm honestly terrified that I've got this early on...

:wave:
How is everyone this morning ?

I think I am coming down with a cold or something..my throat is so sore. I'm not sure if I can take anything for it..

I have something bothering me from our family ( I might just being) overly sensitive.
My SIL had a little boy yesterday ( 3:15am) and other than reading it on FB we would never know..
No one has called to say the baby has arrived,, but I see they have contacted my other SIL ( who is on vacation in Africa)
We are a little hurt that they haven't even attempted to make contact..
Things seem to be getting worst when it comes to his family ( he is adopted but there are two bio. children)
Their bio. children ( including the one who just had the baby) have shut us out.. unless we are the ones who make the effort..
We drive down to visit for every birthday, christmas, Easter ect.. but no one has ever come here even though we invite them to every event we plan.. they always come up with an excuse not to come..
Even the in-laws are getting bad.. they used to come visit sometimes but in the last year they want us to go to them all the time..
I don't think it is a shorter drive for us to get to them than it is for them to get to us !!!
I think I am more hurt / angry than my husband is :grr:

I am so sorry to hear this. The birth of a child is a big deal. I would be upset too. I guess your OH kinda of leads the way in this but he might not make as big of a deal of a sensitive situation since he would have so much emotionally invested. I hope the situation is resolved peacefully. :hugs:

Hi ladies, My name is Erin and My Hubby and I recently found out we are pregnant with our first child :thumbup: we are so excited!! My EDD is May 10th so may I please join this great thread??

I have so many questions and noone to really ask as we live abroad... stuck in 2 minds as to go home back to OZ (I really want to) or stay in Scotland for my hubbys great job!!

So many things running through my mind but really I am so pumped this is the BEST news we have had in so long!!

Keep all the goss coming girls
cheers
xoxo

Hi ladies, My name is Erin and My Hubby and I recently found out we are pregnant with our first child :thumbup: we are so excited!! My EDD is May 10th so may I please join this great thread??

I have so many questions and noone to really ask as we live abroad... stuck in 2 minds as to go home back to OZ (I really want to) or stay in Scotland for my hubbys great job!!

So many things running through my mind but really I am so pumped this is the BEST news we have had in so long!!

Keep all the goss coming girls
cheers
xoxo
Hello and welcome to BnB and to our thread!!! Congratulations! I shall add you to the first post!! :happydance::hugs:

Welcome new bumps!

I'm going to start with how overjoyed (and somewhat relieved!) to be 7 weeks today, before i move on to something a bit yuckier!!

Sorry if tmi but for the last few days ive been getting a lot of quite yellow and quite thick and sticky cm. It doesn't appear to smell and ive not been itchy. Just wanted to see if anyone else is getting this now or previously and if i should see gp? As far as i understand its only a sign of problem/infection if smelly or itchy, so not sure.
Hope i haven't put anyone off their dinner (or breakfast)!

Hows everyone doing today? My boobs have been really sore again and a bit of nausea both of which seem to get worse in the evening.

I have yellowish CM I wouldn't worry unless Its sore, smelly or itchy!!
I have my scan tomorrow! Hoping to see a lovely bean with a heartbeat. It's not till 5.45 so will be late updating!
This is my hardest pregnancy yet. I'm drained, I feel sick all the time and do tired. I read a post in first tri and a women said she had 2 DD and in this pregnancy she felt really dreadful and found out she's having twins!!!!! Eeeek my OH is praying we only have one!!
Hope you ladies are all ok xx

Hey again everyone! Flower fairy I'm going to guess at may 27th although I really have no idea! Can't believe how early the hanger pangs have started, I'm only about 4 weeks and am soiii hungry all the time!! Hope everyone is ok. I was in the January jellybeans last year so it is nice to be part of another bnb group.

Hey again everyone! Flower fairy I'm going to guess at may 27th although I really have no idea! Can't believe how early the hanger pangs have started, I'm only about 4 weeks and am soiii hungry all the time!! Hope everyone is ok. I was in the January jellybeans last year so it is nice to be part of another bnb group.

I'll update the post when I get on the PC later on xxx

I have my scan tomorrow! Hoping to see a lovely bean with a heartbeat. It's not till 5.45 so will be late updating!
This is my hardest pregnancy yet. I'm drained, I feel sick all the time and do tired. I read a post in first tri and a women said she had 2 DD and in this pregnancy she felt really dreadful and found out she's having twins!!!!! Eeeek my OH is praying we only have one!!

Bet you're so excited!! At least you'll know by tomorrow evening if you need to prepare for another 2 little darlings!!

Hey everyone! I am doing pretty well these days! I have had the worst heart burn, and have had cramps on and off, but my doctor said all is well! We have our first Ultrasound next week! I am so excited!! Hoe everyone else is well!

Oh I'm so excited for you!!! That's so much fun! I go for my second scan on Tuesday and Praying to god that I see something, my last scan at 5 weeks 3 days only showed a gestational sac and got me so upset (even though I know it's too early to really see anything) that I haven't really been that excited because Im afraid. I've been holding off on really getting excited even though I have ALL the pregnancy symptoms and my dr didn't seem too concerned. It's still discouraging not seeing my little bean. I'll be 8 weeks 2 days so our scans should look similar! I'm excited to see how it goes for you and can't wait to read about it!

Been sleepy today, got a massage and a chiropractic adjustment so I will be sore tomorrow but things are moving better again so I can't complain.

My food cravings have been crazy though! I am not depriving myself of anything, though. LOL. I had a half jar of jalapeno and garlic stuffed green olives last night followed by a huge juicy fresh peach. This afternoon I had a bag of gummy bears and jelly beans, followed by ruffles chips and dill pickle dip, and my sister had to tell me that Walmart has spicy hawaiian pizza pizza pockets, I went and got some and they are calling my name!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->